• Yes

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Not sure (somehow)

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
lost, lonely & scared... wanna live with Michael i
i mean literally believe that they exist or used to live here on earth? or believe they live somewhere else?

peterpan2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted yes. Because in a way I do believe in them. I have always had a love for fairies. I even have a fairy figurine on top of my computer desk. So I do in a way like to believe that fairies do exist somewhere on this planet.

I believe in fairies, yes they're puny but they're cute. Tinkerbell is cute. Michael must've have nice relationship with Tink. LOL!

I voted yes. Because in a way I do believe in them. I have always had a love for fairies. I even have a fairy figurine on top of my computer desk. So I do in a way like to believe that fairies do exist somewhere on this planet.

I believe in fairies, yes

its great to hear that i am not the only one who believe in them :-D

has anyone watched the movie "Fairy Tale - a true story">?

i believe thats true. and if uve not, watch it.

I voted yes. Because Faeries are real. I do believe they are still among us. I believe they only come out when no one is looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
i voted yes. They only appear to ppl who really believe in them and they move very fast.

No, I don't believe in fairies. The only time I will say I do is to Peter Pan. He can get me to say anything.

Fourteen fairies have been killed in the course of this thread.

Last edited:
^^^I no thats why i voted yes, but really i don't no, although if im being honest, then probably no (hope they didn't hear that), but they could be true, nothing to say they don't exist. :)

I voted no because there's never been any proof that they existed and probably never will be :)

There's literally an infinite number of things that could potentially exist but so what? It doesn't make them likely or worth thinking about.

I'm open to it?
I refuse to say that I don't, since saying so may result in one dying
*Covers mouth*Steps out of thread*

Well, I do believe in some things that don't have scientific proofs of existence, but I don't believe in fairies. I like the concept they represent though. :)

Back