Does anybody cry every single day??

*Billie Jean*

Proud Member
I still am. I haven't even skipped a day. And I have no clue when I'll get to the point where I don't cry everyday & it's a couple times a day. I just wrote some poetry about Michael like 5 minutes ago and cried while I was writing it. My tears fall, my heart is aching..though many months have passed, I still can't accept the truth that he is forever gone. I miss him more everyday. I miss him in every way. I am dying on the inside. I miss him with every piece of heart I have left.. :weeping:

I've never cried about Michael, probably because I'm a guy, but I do feel sad pretty often.

I usually cry when I listen to Michael...So, almost everyday...But, sometimes they're happy tears, because I think about what a beautiful person he was...I feel so honoured that I am in the generation to witness such an amazing, talented human being...Makes me happy..I try not to think of the sad part of that, though...it's not easy to try and push that to the back of my mind

There are days I can hold the tears, but most of the time I just can't help by cry out of nothing. It's not something I am proud of, for I know MJ would like to know we are suffering this much, but it's something I can't help. And it is the little things that really hit me so bad. Yesterday there was this amazing sunset... the sun crossing the clouds, the light, the colors, the Summer breeze... it was delicious and I was having a great time with my little nice and nephew, but then... I wished so bad he had been right there sharing that wonder.

This is so difficult. Oh, so difficult and painful :(

yea i do. my new year's resolution is to atleast go through a day/night without crying... seems rather impossible for me anyways.

i got tear stain right under my left eye. Probablt because i sit outside when i cry (in the day time) and it's cold as a bish.

mine are either sad/sorrow tears or anger/bitter tears. Some are random... no reason... just comes naturally now i guess.

I'm used to it though...

I do. I love Michael so much. :)

Wether for a happy or sad or bittersweet reason.

Aw. :cry: :hug:

While I don't cry every single day, I feel like I want to when I'm just listening to Michael or when his name is mentioned by someone or something. I've been crying a lot more often lately, just as I was back in June/July and some of August. Then I slowly settled down from Sept-October then in November it started up again. Let's just say, not a week goes by where I don't cry over Michael. It hurts but we are all here for each other and we are all going through this. Imagine Michael's family and his children especially.

Praying for us all, including Michael. :angel:

My heart cries everyday, my whole attitude is a front these days because inside I'm upset and in alot of pain.

I honestly do not understand how this world will function without him in it.

I do. :cry: I can't stand this. It overwhelms me. My heart aches so much and I don't see any way out of this. I miss him so much...with all my heart :( every day...:( :cry:
:hug::heart: I feel the same as you.

I still cry but not everyday.

*Bille Jean*, please please be strong..i know the pain that you are goin through..its never easy..but promise you will be strong :better:

They say time heals everythin..but its not really true..it still hurts..
Take care *Billie Jean*
Im always here for you.

Aww hun no i don't cry every night but every now in then I'll see something or get a feeling then I'll cry. Usually at night when I'm looking at the stars or in the day time while looking at the clouds I'll break down. It's still hard for me and i do believe I'll cry for him for the rest of my life.

I cried every single day in July, August and September, it calmed down a bit and now, in the past week or so, I seem to be crying every single day - especially at night time. :(

I have no idea why because I was alright in October and November.

*Sigh*

I wrote this poem for Michael while I was crying, It might help.

Never Fall Again

In the anguish of my heart,
I forget what is true,
That you'll always be with me no matter of what they say of you,
In the laughter of children is where I hear your voice,
And God knows how much I miss you.

Although my wings were broken the day you flew away,
It is a fall I'll never fall again,
For it is no pain compared to this pain of losing you,
No torment,
No quest,
Nor a map of confusion is equal to the departure of you my dear,
No mockingbird can make it easy,
Therefore they can upset me all they like,
For compared to these tears that swim for you,
It is nothing,
I'll never fall again.

In the hands of the Lord I leave you,
And he is a Lord I know is love,
Most forgiving, most fair,
So my dear one,
I know you are happy,
But my tears that miss you don't understand it.

No pain compares to the pain of losing you my love,
But you were always a strong soul,
Sensitive yet powerful,
So in the loving memory of you,
I'll never fall again.

--------------------------------------

What I mean by this poem is that Michael's death was so hard that from now on, anything that life throws at me, I will handle it and when times get really hard and I do fall, it wouldn't seem like a fall because it's nothing compared to the death of my only idol.

Therefore...I'll never fall again.

I cry too, everyday... on the inside and outside. and i know forever i will as long as i live, maybe even after death I go on mourning... who knows?

But i try not too cause someone told me that maybe :heart:Michael hurts when we cry for him, maybe :heart:Michael doesn't want us to bother ourselves cause of him.

I almost believe that but i am sure that :heart:Michael understands us... I believe he tries to comfort us and he stilllllllll care for us alll.

every pieces of my heart misses Him. :cry:

I usually cry when I listen to Michael...So, almost everyday...But, sometimes they're happy tears, because I think about what a beautiful person he was...I feel so honoured that I am in the generation to witness such an amazing, talented human being...Makes me happy..I try not to think of the sad part of that, though...it's not easy to try and push that to the back of my mind

Same here

It’s quite different and difficult for me accepting MJ's passing it is an everyday struggle. I really hope the New Year brings peace, joy and happiness to everyone.
Keep Michaeling always and Forever It’s all for L.:wub:.V.E.

Awwww :hug: Billie Jean. We all love you here. I don't cry every day anymore but in the summer I did have trouble coping. Ended up working a 50 hour week every week just so I didn't think about it. There were times where I didn't think it was going to get any easier. But I stopped crying every day and now cry when I think about him a lot and it gets too much. This week I cried a lot being six months and christmas, but haven't cried for a couple days. Not a day goes by though where I don't think of him though, not a single one.

I cry every day on the inside. On the outside I don't, on the contrary I can seem to be a happy person to someone who doesn't know me well.. But I don't think I will ever be a happy person again.

Aaaaww :huggy: :cry:

I don't cry daily anymore. I try to distract - but I have to admit that my life has become a terrible mess because I became very depressed. I'm trying to motivate myself but I feel like in a crisis. I seriously haven't done anything since July (that's when I finished school). I tried to study - but I couldn't, I wasn't ready to live that normal life again... I'm kicking my butt this month so much because I'm ruining my life right now and I know that Michael wouldn't want me to. Of course, he would not! And that's my way somehow to let my emotions out. Maybe you have a job or you are going to school and you somehow hide your sadness for a certain time and maybe that is why. I wish I could cry from time to time - but if I do I don't get up for 2 days - so I better distract.

I dont cry too much, but sometimes i just cant help it.

I do. Since his passing there has been no single day in which I haven't. And it's gotten even worse since Christmas.

I carry a huge weight on my heart.I will never recover from this pain,never.
The hardest thing for me is to watch recent pictures...than the whole TII thing....that is unbelivable hard.
I was so exciting when he announced his huge comeback...there was Michaelmania everywhere and it was overwelming.But at the same time I was very restless and concerned about the whole thing for some reason.
And the way he died.....all alone....with no one to help him...I can"t stand it.It could have been prevented!!!!!!! That is the thing I can"t get over.

When i do tend 2 cry its always when i listen 2 songs that remind me of his death or the way im feeling bout his death. Like with orianthi's song "god only knows" and "dont tell me that its over"

I find myself shedding tears esp. at night and over this Christmas weekend I was crying a lot more often than the previous weeks. I also cry about his kids and pray for them. I can feel myself grieving with all my soul. The last time I felt this was when my grandma passed back in 2001.

everytime something from this is it is shown or i hear a particularly emotional song will you be there, ill be there, im off! cant help it, its like losing a father figure. He was a father, mother, brother, sister to all of us! My life will be have days that are more difficult because he isnt here, i miss him lots!

He was my hero and inspiration.

It seems whenever I think deeply about Michael.. I just cry.. so I often put myself in denial about the truth or not thinking about it simply to get through it all, that's often how I cope with everything in my life that hurts. It's hard because I am a deep thinking person so I hate switching that off but I think sometimes we need to. :(

I love you all. and I am so sorry this hurts so bad. I think December has been hard because of the holiday season. I couldn't fathom how Christmas day would be okay because of 6 months, it was harder because my family doesn't understand so I couldn't talk to anyone. I know the day after I was at the beach and spent a lot of time collecting shells and writing his name, he is just in my heart always...

I cry in silence every single day and to me is worse, I don't let myself cry in front of people, they don't understand.
I send everyone a very big hug, especially for you, Billie Jean. We love you. :hug:

I still do cry over him every single day. Both on the inside and outside. Well there was that one day during this month where I didn't cry over Michael at all. Only because I have spent that entire day just being way too tired to want to cry over Michael. It was the only day where I had skipped. I was just crying over Michael nearly an hour ago. I am just so very miserable now that I no longer have Michael in my life. Which is why I am doing something which is something I will never thought I will see myself do. And that is drowning my absolute misery in food now. I will eat sometimes these big plateful of food. And I am not even hungry. I will never know any happiness and joy ever again. That was forever taken away from me on June 25th 2009. All I am going to know now is anger, sadness, and misery. Every single morning I wake up just feeling miserable now. Because I will look at my MJ posters in my room and it just a reminder of where he is now. But there is no way I am taking those posters of mine down. If anything I am slowly turning my room back in to a total MJ shrine again. It feels like it is something that I have to do now. Plus my room is the only place in the house where I feel the most closest to Michael.

Oh dear God this is so terrible.

I'm praying for Michael and everyone who is affected by his death.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

Back