dr conrad associated w/ illegal Rx clinic

Soso Deaf

Proud Member
Shortly after the untimely passing of Michael, Jackson family members came forward - speculating that Michael’s personal doctor, Dr. Conrad Murray, may have had something to do with the King Of Pop’s death.

Well MediaTakeOut.com did some digging into Dr. Murray’s past – and you’re not going to believe what we found.

It turns out that before working as Michael’s personal physician, Dr. Murray partnered with at a local Houston clinic.

And that clinic, the Armstrong Medical Clinic, was repeatedly cited for writing improper prescriptions – so much so, that one of the physicians there (Dr. Davill Armstong) ended up losing his medical license over it.

And it gets worse. Last year the very same clinic that Dr Murray was associated with - got in trouble for having a medical technician write prescriptions for patients.

Now we can’t say for sure whether Dr. Conrad knew exactly what was going on at the clinic. But let me tell you, it’s making this whole situation look a lot more dicey.

There is more to this story that for LEGAL REASONS we are not able to print. But if someone from the LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT contacts us, we’ll be happy to divulge it to help with their investigation.

All members of the media ARE REQUIRED to credit MediaTakeOut.com if they use ANY information contained in this article. We work EXTREMELY hard at reporting, and we DESERVE credit for this ORIGINAL report

http://mediatakeout.com/index.html

Why don't they just contact the LAPD stating that they want to share some information? It is highly unlikely that the LAPD is reading Mediatakeout.com and would see this to call them up for info.

This is no longer about gossip and headlines. This is about finding out why this man is no longer here with us when he had everything to live for at this time in his life.

I honestly believe he hurt our baby...I'm hoping i'm wrong as i cannot stand the thought of hearing that someone hurt or murdered our angel.

I want to know how Michael got to know this shady unqualified doctor??????????????????
:angry:

the doctor may have made a genuine mistake. but in all honesty, i wouldn't rule out murder.

Im sick of this damn doctor, he seems very very guilty right now in my eyes.

Sounds like tabloid to me. How the hell does this magazine know this, and not the police? How the hell do they report this as a story and DEMAND recognition instead of notifiying the investigators? They're speculating, and trying to sell papers, nothing more.

Why don't they just contact the LAPD stating that they want to share some information? It is highly unlikely that the LAPD is reading Mediatakeout.com and would see this to call them up for info.

I know... my thoughts exactly. :mello:

This is so distressing, why can't the coroner and the police just put an end to this speculation, I know they have other things to do but their silence is fuelling this. Why not for example say the leaked autopsy report is fake.

Back