Dutch tv reminder: Latoya @ Jensen! *MERGED*

My bro just told me that Latoya will be at Jensen on Veronica, she'll of course be talking about Michael. She claims Michael at some point told her that he was afraid of being murdered....

If you ask me, Latoya also likes to talk alotta nonsense...but still, maybe it's worth watching.

22:00 @ Veronica.

Re: Dutch tv reminder: Latoya @ Jensen!

what exactly is she promoting seeing as shes been all over europe

I have no idea, i'm not sure if i'm gonna watch though...really not all that interest really. I mean...she seems like a friendly and down to earth person, but when she starts talking, i also get the impression she likes to talk alot...and with that i mean...alot of fiction and stuff.

It's my opinion that LaToya likes to talk alot also. What else can she do, aside from talking about Michael. I mean, it ain't like anybody is inviting her to sing. LOL!

Damn...do they really have to show all that sentimental stuff? :boohoo:

Hmm...wonder what's gonna come.

Damn...she really seems 100% certain that Michael really didn't want to do those rehearsals. She said that he was weak and freezing....that at the time she didn't know it..but Michael needed help, he asked for help but didn't get it. She understands it all know so well, cause she was being taken advantage of as well....by her old manager. I do have to say she appears quite convincing.

After the break they'll ask her if she think he was murdered, and why. That MJ apparently told her repeatedly that he was afraid of begin murdered....it was pretty normal up till now obviously...i simply can't take that serious,

Last edited:

Damn...she really seems 100% certain that Michael really didn't want to do those rehearsals. She said that he was weak and freezing....that at the time she didn't know it..but Michael needed help, he asked for help but didn't get it. She understands it all know so well, cause she was being taken advantage of as well....by her old manager. I do have to say she appears quite convincing.

After the break they'll ask her if she think he was murdered, and why. That MJ apparently told her repeatedly that he was afraid of begin murdered....it was pretty normal up till now obviously...i simply can't take that serious,

In my opinion, LaToya is just repeating what she heard from the [fill-in the blank] AND Brian Oxman. If I recall correctly, it was Oxman who recently used the words, "weak and freezing." (Your credibility goes out the window when you start using the same words as Brian Oxman.)

My FIRST question to Ms. LaToya would be: HAVE YOU READ THE AUTOPSY REPORT?

All she is doing is mudding the waters when she uses words like "freezing and weak."

In my opinion, LaToya is just repeating what she heard from the [fill-in the blank] AND Brian Oxman. If I recall correctly, it was Oxman who recently used the words, "weak and freezing." (Your credibility goes out the window when you start using the same words as Brian Oxman.)

My FIRST question to Ms. LaToya would be: HAVE YOU READ THE AUTOPSY REPORT?

All she is doing is mudding the waters when she uses words like "freezing and weak."

With autopsy report you mean that it said he was in good condition, normal weight?

The more they talk about it, the more confusing it is... One things for sure, these kind of things could even help Murray's defense... when they decide to call Latoya on the witnessstand..........

The more they talk about it, the more confusing it is... One things for sure, these kind of things could even help Murray's defense... when they decide to call Latoya on the witnessstand..........
how can this help him?

what else did they say on the show? i hope the interview end up on youtube soon.

Jensen, the show host himself talked about Albert Verlinde, a dude well known in holland for slandering Michael and always talking shit about Michael...but from all people HE made a musical about him, and all of the sudden after his death he was sweet talking MJ. So the host was saying this and how it was hypocrit of him, and simply only for the profits...i aprreciated that alot from Jensen. Even though i am DAMN sure he has talked crap on Michael as well...when he was still among us, but ah well.

A male fan came there, looking like MJ, had some surgeries done to look like MJ, talked to Latoya, thanked her. Latoya thanked all fans, etc..etc..

She's 100% sure MJ was murdered, Murray is simply the fall guy she said, there's a conspiracy going on. MJ being much more worth death than alive...come to think of it...right after MJ's passing she was going around on shows and saying all of this already. So this really ain't all that new...if you think about it.

Can someone record it & upload here to download !!! I am from belgium & can't watch to RTL in my country.... :(

I feel if she talks more about Michael being '' weak and freezing'' this could help the defense to portray MJ as a drugaddict... Remember they allready said MJ demanded for the propofol - I truly believe Latoya and the family needs to stop talking about it publicly... These defense lawyers have their own investigators and spies, they will use anything that could end up helping Murray...

Please note: I believe Murray is Guilty, but with the media they all twist the truth...

I feel if she talks more about Michael being '' weak and freezing'' this could help the defense to portray MJ as a drugaddict... Remember they allready said MJ demanded for the propofol - I truly believe Latoya and the family needs to stop talking about it publicly... These defense lawyers have their own investigators and spies, they will use anything that could end up helping Murray...

Please note: I believe Murray is Guilty, but with the media they all twist the truth...

They said MJ demanded for it? Who is they? Is this confirmed or just...'sources' like TMZ? Still though...i ain't gonna say that i don't believe MJ wanted the propofol. BUT it's the doctors job to make DAMN sure he ain't getting such dangerous meds.

She's 100% sure MJ was murdered, Murray is simply the fall guy she said, there's a conspiracy going on. MJ being much more worth death than alive...come to think of it...right after MJ's passing she was going around on shows and saying all of this already. So this really ain't all that new...if you think about it.
Yep...

La Toya's telling the same story for centuries. What La Toya is doing is completely wrong. She's not to say these things in interviews. She has to tell the police. :doh:

It was very hard to watch... :weeping:
But all I can see is someone who is trying to seek justice for her brother.
I think she's very brave, obviously she's still in a lot of pain... :cry:
I have to admit it's all very confusing, this conspiracy theory.
I hope the truth will come out and justice will be done.
Michael deserves that! :heart:

It was very hard to watch... :weeping:
But all I can see is someone who is trying to seek justice for her brother.
I think she's very brave, obviously she's still in a lot of pain... :cry:
I have to admit it's all very confusing, this conspiracy theory.
I hope the truth will come out and justice will be done.
Michael deserves that! :heart:

Well, if it is "justice" she is seeking, I have news for Ms jackson.

She will not find justice on the set of a TV show...she will DEFINITELY not find it in Europe.

Now, I am tired of her constant yapping about a conspiracy....instead of selling her story, she should sit down with the LAPD. I am sure they would be interested to get a list of those names she, Joe, Randy & Jermaine keep referring to.

Put up or Shut up!!!

From where I stand the family is beyond dysfuntional, on one hand you have Janet telling Oprah her brother died from his addiction...and then you have the "Rogue team" claiming a conspiracy. Get your stories straight before going to the press.

Last edited:

Jensen, the show host himself talked about Albert Verlinde, a dude well known in holland for slandering Michael and always talking shit about Michael...but from all people HE made a musical about him, and all of the sudden after his death he was sweet talking MJ. So the host was saying this and how it was hypocrit of him, and simply only for the profits...i aprreciated that alot from Jensen. Even though i am DAMN sure he has talked crap on Michael as well...when he was still among us, but ah well.

So ironical, Jensen told so much bullshit about Michael and now he's pointing to Albert Verlinde about slandering Michael. Hmm yes, that's true, he did that, but Jensen did absolutely the same. They are all hypocrites:*****:

Well, if it is "justice" she is seeking, I have new for Ms jackson.

She will not find justice on the set of a TV show...she will DEFINITELY not find it in Europe.

Now, I am tired of her constant yapping about a conspiracy....instead of selling her story, she should sit down with the LAPD. I am sure they would be interested to get a list of those names she, Joe, Randy & Jermaine keep referring to.

Put up or Shut up!!!

From where I stand the family is beyond dysfuntional, on one hand you have Janet telling Oprah her brother died from his addiction...and then you have the "Rogue team" claiming a conspiracy. Get your stories straight before going to the press.

you r so right.its all talk...........

Well, if it is "justice" she is seeking, I have news for Ms jackson.

Put up or Shut up!!!

well said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well...People make mistakes in their lives... :( She has also tried to explain that in the show. I hope someone will upload the show to YouTube.

At least she didn't stay home doing nothing, I'll give her credit for that!
I think she's trying to raise awareness with the people here in Europe that justice needs to be done for Michael. (I'm not sure about the conspiracy part though, very confusing...) But there's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one, right??

She did acknowledge that most fans know a lot more about the facts and who's behind Michael's dead then what other people read in the newspapers.

That made me think that she does follow what goes on, mainly online.

Don't any of the interviewers ask her to please elaborate on

what she has been repeating for the last nine months?

If MJ told her to be afraid, she must have asked him why

and of whom. Did she not?

Back