E-mail contacts to stop autopsy mock documentary

tricia70

Proud Member
This comes from www.innermichael.com Please e-mail these contacts to voice your concern about the airing of the autopsy docu on Michael!!

Remember this show right now will only be shown In England. Hopefully this will stop it airing it here in the U.S.

Email

david_zaslav@discovery.com Absolute head of Discovery. President and CEO

Nicolas_Bonard@discovery-europe.com
Senior Vice President of Discovery Europe

Lucy_Radcliffe@discovery-europe.com Radcliffe is the assistant to Nicolas Bonard.

mark_hollinger@discovery.com

Hollinger is president of Discovery Networks International.

http://corporate.discovery.com/contact/viewer-relations Discovery's Viewer Relation in-house complaints area.
theforensicdoc@gmail.com
This is Doctor Hunter's email. He will performing the mock-autopsy.

mjj@innocent.com
You may copy emails to MJJJustice project here.

3: Calls

Mr. Bonard's assistant Lucy Radcliffe has a direct phone line.

From US call : 011 44 208 811 3033

From UK call : 0208 811 3033

Finally:

Please do not use abusive language in any of your communications. write non-emotionally and simply but firmly explain why these proposed programs on Michael Jackson are not only morally and ethically reprehensible -- but are also a potential source of serious anguish and emotional distress for Mr. Jackson's surviving children and family.

Would a program of this kind even be contemplated on River Phoenix, Heath Ledger, Brittany Murphy, Tim Russert or Elizabeth Edwards? This disgrace is happening because years of dehumanizing Michael Jackson in the media has led to the belief that this is acceptable.

It isn't.

I read on this site earlier that the Estate has been informed, but how do we confirm it and what are they doing about it? The only thing they seem interested in is making money!

I'll be emailing like crazy to these scums at Discovery C.

There is a number for ethics complaints to their channel where you can call and voice a complaint. The number is 571-262-4899. Call them now and make them stop!

Yes, they have tried to stop this legally but unsuccessfully. We can't have this coming to the U.S. and if it is going to be aired in England then have ppl not watch it!

What??! How do you know, pl. let us know. Michael never did anything wrong and he'd be sued left, right and centre for the craziest of reasons, and the Estate cannot even ask them to stop airing this piece of filth that has nothing of value to add but instead will hurt thousands of fans across the world! Why can't they say it will be torturous for his little children who are suffering already! How on earth can they not stop if they hire a good lawyer? I am so ashamed of this uncoscionable world!!!

Please Ankita and others ; THIS IS JUST AIRING IN ENGLAND SO FAR. Please DO NOT call the U.S. contacts of Discovery channel. Don't give them any ideas!

Just e-mail the contacts above! Please

And to answer your question- YES the estate has been informed and they have tried to stop this legally with their lawyers, but haven't been able to.

Let's just concentrate on the U.K RIGHT NOW. Thank you!!

nd to answer your question- YES the estate has been informed and they have tried to stop this legally with their lawyers, but haven't been able to.
ok thanks.

What??! How do you know, pl. let us know. Michael never did anything wrong and he'd be sued left, right and centre for the craziest of reasons, and the Estate cannot even ask them to stop airing this piece of filth that has nothing of value to add but instead will hurt thousands of fans across the world! Why can't they say it will be torturous for his little children who are suffering already! How on earth can they not stop if they hire a good lawyer? I am so ashamed of this uncoscionable world!!!

From a legal standpoint there isn't much the Estate can do because of the UK's lax laws on programmes airing after the 9pm watershed ie there aren't really any. We just need to appeal to their common decency in trying to get this stopped.

Done!
I can't believe these people are doing this :(

I read on this site earlier that the Estate has been informed, but how do we confirm it and what are they doing about it? The only thing they seem interested in is making money!

I'll be emailing like crazy to these scums at Discovery C.

Of course...blame the estate. At least THEY tried to do something to stop that nonsense.

The Jacksons haven't even bothered answering to our request for a comment.

People like you....just makes me gag at times. Very low information...but very quick to judge. (why bother with real information when we can make our own ish up huh?)

To those interested in the truth, yes John Branca & Howard weitzman were DIRECTLY contacted by the MJ Justice project group. They are as appalled by this as we all are. They both promised to look into it and see if they can do anything at all to stop it.

They were not able to legally strong armed Discovery UK for the reason listed by Sophielo.

We have also asked the Jacksons to speak up against the show...they haven't.

But it was to be expected....

As always, some fans have been fighting to preserve MJ's integrity & legacy...while others are busy shooting words against Sony & the estate.

:no:

welcome to MJ's fandom....

ETA. a HUUUUGE thank you to the MJJ justice project group.... (and others if there are), you guys have been relentless and your efforts are commendable. Proud to know fans like you. Kudos!!!

Last edited:
ETA. a HUUUUGE thank you to the MJJ justice project group.... (and others if there are), you guys have been relentless and your efforts are commendable. Proud to know fans like you. Kudos!!!

Yes, I totally agree. There are many fans trying to do something to stop this, but so far, nothing has been achieved in the UK :(

I would love see some Tweets about this by 3T... or Randy... or any real actions from them... but well... a fan can only wish. Now they don't seem as active in their accounts as they have been when it comes to sales... -_-

Yes, I totally agree. There are many fans trying to do something to stop this, but so far, nothing has been achieved in the UK :(

I would love see some Tweets about this by 3T... or Randy... or any real actions from them... but well... a fan can only wish. Now they don't seem as active in their accounts as they have been when it comes to sales... -_-

I don't want ish from these folks. I am hoping they go about their own money business and leave MJ to his kids, his fans & his estate.

They are worthless... We are actually mounting an action / task force group to counter the damage they've done (and continue to do) for the past 18 months.

As for the Discovery mess, I guess it is not too late for snail mails. We have to push for emails, phone calls & media releases.

Last edited:
Of course...blame the estate. At least THEY tried to do something to stop that nonsense.

The Jacksons haven't even bothered answering to our request for a comment.

People like you....just makes me gag at times. Very low information...but very quick to judge. (why bother with real information when we can make our own ish up huh?)

To those interested in the truth, yes John Branca & Howard weitzman were DIRECTLY contacted by the MJ Justice project group. They are as appalled by this as we all are. They both promised to look into it and see if they can do anything at all to stop it.

They were not able to legally strong armed Discovery UK for the reason listed by Sophielo.

We have also asked the Jacksons to speak up against the show...they haven't.

But it was to be expected....

As always, some fans have been fighting to preserve MJ's integrity & legacy...while others are busy shooting words against Sony & the estate.

:no:

welcome to MJ's fandom....

Very well said.

I don't want ish from these folks. I am hoping they go about their own money business and leave MJ to his kids, his fans & his estate.

They are worthless... We are actually mounting an action / task force group to counter the damage they've done (and continue to do) for the past 18 months.

As for the Discovery mess, I guess it is not too late for snail mails. We have to push for emails, phone calls & media releases.

When I said I'd love them to tweet something, I meant it ironically, but so fare they don't seem quite interested about this at all, I didn't mean I was interested in any ish from them.
:mello:

I've been emailing every other day but as of today, I think they're closed for the Holidays, my emails aren't being delivered.

I think fans over there should organise a vuvuzella protest and annoy them until we get our ways.

I know we're supposed to behave ourselves but comes a time where stronger action is needed.

Who cares if they call us crazy. Their show is dispicable and I can't believe the Estate's lawyers can't do anything about it. Michael was always suied by baseless claims and it was allowed to go to court.

And even though the show is only in the UK, it'll be all over the world on youtube.

This should be the abuse that end all. If the Estate don't stop them, we'll get much worst when the trial begin. But if this show could be shut down, it'd serves as an example to stop disrespecting our King.

It's unfortunate the Estate can't put a stop to this beforehand but it's good to know they will be monitoring the program when it airs for anything slanderous. THAT is something they WILL be able to deal with.

Having said that, I think this program, is a precursor to what we will be exposed to during Murray's trial. So for as bad as it sounds or seems right now, I honestly think we as fans need to just gear up for it. Trying to stop this program will not stop what will take place during the trial. Now, Discovery normally puts on factual information. I've rarely seen them do anything that was out of sorts. Of course, when it comes to MJ, people lose the plot and standards go out the window so I understand fans' concern. But again, this is only the beginning. If you think this is going to be hurtful and heartbreaking....just wait until Murray puts on his defense.

Time to get that rhinocerous skin back, folks. It's gonna get ugly just as it did in 2005. :(

When I said I'd love them to tweet something, I meant it ironically, but so fare they don't seem quite interested about this at all, I didn't mean I was interested in any ish from them.
:mello:

I did not mean YOU wanted or expected something of them.

Generally speaking, I meant we have to bring this battle to a positive conclusion, we shouldn't expect support from the family unless there is something in it for them.

It's unfortunate the Estate can't put a stop to this beforehand but it's good to know they will be monitoring the program when it airs for anything slanderous. THAT is something they WILL be able to deal with.

Having said that, I think this program, is a precursor to what we will be exposed to during Murray's trial. So for as bad as it sounds or seems right now, I honestly think we as fans need to just gear up for it. Trying to stop this program will not stop what will take place during the trial. Now, Discovery normally puts on factual information. I've rarely seen them do anything that was out of sorts. Of course, when it comes to MJ, people lose the plot and standards go out the window so I understand fans' concern. But again, this is only the beginning. If you think this is going to be hurtful and heartbreaking....just wait until Murray puts on his defense.

Time to get that rhinocerous skin back, folks. It's gonna get ugly just as it did in 2005. :(

I agree.... everyone needs to get ready for battle

Back