Eddie Griffin, Goes off on Paps asking about Michael!

StarTrader

Proud Member
Eddie Griffin -- Jackson Makes Him Michael
Posted Nov 14th 2008 12:11PM by TMZ Staff

In one of the great profanity-laced tirade's we've ever seen, Eddie Griffin exploded all over our photog in Hollywood last night after we asked a simple question about the comic's good friend Michael Jackson.

But after the racial slurs and the violent threats, Eddie dragged two more people into the tongue-lashing who really didn't belong -- Jesus Christ and an '80s hairband guy.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/11/14/eddie-griffin-*****-makes-him-*****/

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

NB: replace the first set of stars with the J word and second set with the W word to see the vid. A MUST see, LMAO.

****MOD NOTE: Links contain language and content that may not be appropriate for some members. Be WARNED.****

Last edited by a moderator:
Go Eddie! He just exploded! Even the random guy on the street knows to keep off his back! Man, the way he went at that 'reporter' must have felt so good to get it off his chest, something I know us fans want to do! Great post.

HOWEVER.. Just re-evauating this post.. He has ripped on MJ himself in the past (really disrespectful too), a little bit of a hypocrit. He maintains he is a die hard fan but.. some things hes said in his comedy routines are.. offensive to say the least.

Last edited:
Damn, that must be annoying... like that's all that matters. Ask him other stuff; don't just go over there botherin peeps just cuz they know MJ. :rolleyes:

Youtube link, plz?

Last edited:
That was GREAT, better than GREAT!

And I bet Eddie is not the only famous person who feels like that way when it comes to MJ. I mean, ENOUGH already. Especially when their lame attempt at humor has run it's course a long time ago. Them tired jokes ain't funny anymore, and never were, in my opinion.

lmmfao!! yes!!

but didnt eddie diss mj in a skit..i was watchin comedy central the other day and he was raggin on michael..it might be old since he was talkin about mjs performance @ MSG

lmmfao!! yes!!

but didnt eddie diss mj in a skit..i was watchin comedy central the other day and he was raggin on michael..it might be old since he was talkin about mjs performance @ MSG

Not sure of the one you're talking about. There's quite a few one of them though.

This one is his latest, hilarious (the MJ bit comes half way through):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x-AyXuvRmCg

"The thriller is thrilling!! Thats why he moonwalk! He gotta moonwalk to pull his dick out!"

:hysterical:

Eddie at the first arraignment January 2004 (thanks to MJTLS for the pic):

eddiegriffinzk6.jpg

Last edited:
well if eddie is reformed, i'll accept it, cus that was funny:D

i don't even know what the question was that the paps asked

but i can understand assuming that the question would be negative, cus of the paps' record

lmmfao!! yes!!

Yes, but Eddie have said some mean things about Michael on Def Jam. But yes, I am glad he is defending Michael now. enuf is enuf (and the people who does this mess are the same people tho think their are sane and more well behaved. NOT).

Go Eddie, it's your birthday, go Eddie it's your birthday, lol.

I loved that random dude in the 80s outfit knowing exactly what to say on the spot.

"Get off his ass!"

Eddie Griffin -- Jackson Makes Him Michael
Posted Nov 14th 2008 12:11PM by TMZ Staff

In one of the great profanity-laced tirade's we've ever seen, Eddie Griffin exploded all over our photog in Hollywood last night after we asked a simple question about the comic's good friend Michael Jackson.

But after the racial slurs and the violent threats, Eddie dragged two more people into the tongue-lashing who really didn't belong -- Jesus Christ and an '80s hairband guy.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/11/14/eddie-griffin-*****-makes-him-*****/

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

NB: replace the first set of stars with the J word and second set with the W word to see the vid. A MUST see, LMAO.

Now see, that's what I'm talking about! And he wasn't really joking either!

:hysterical:

lmmfao!! yes!!

That's probably why TMZ went there, thinking that Griffith would provide a backdrop for their sorry asses.

Wrong. Way so wrong were they. Good for Griffith for not falling for the bait.

Man I'd like to see a video of that... lol!

Or at least a full transcript.. haha!

TMZ has tried to get on Eddie before. There was a lawsuit out and TMZ.com were all over it. Good for Eddie to do this. Yeah, he used to trash MJ, but he is very good friends with him and the family. I remember Eddie coming on 106 and Park during the trial and defending Michael saying something like, "we all know Michael". Something similar to that. The fools over at tmz are gonna get what is coming to them.

"The thriller is thrilling!! Thats why he moonwalk! He gotta moonwalk to pull his dick out!"

LOL.

Last edited:
You see there?! That's my N#$%$ !

yea, he was pretty rude ragging on Michael, but he gained all kinds of cool points with me when he supported MJ during the trial.

You Go boy!

What Eddie said about MJ in the past is in the past. He is his friend now and he stood up for him when those pappers were getting on his nerves. Good for Eddie.

oh man :punk:

It's gotta be annoying when celebrities gets asked about other celebrities. I mean, what's that go to do with it.

I agree on everything he said!!

Or at least a full transcript.. haha!

Oh,I would like if someone post a full transcript cause I have a little dificult.
I dont speak English very well...:ninja:
you know...its hard to me!
Please!!!:)

Good for him. Tell those so called "reporters" what the deal is!
And I just felt disgusted when they were all laughing, he was really being serious, & I see what Griffin means, one point the media can be acclaim and praise a star, and then next is just backstab. Go tell him Eddie! :lol: :D I also liked it when that long hair guy yelled at them and said leave him alone too lol.

Thanks for posting. :)

Eddie's cool. I don't like some of the things he says in his stand up, but he's just joking and its part of his job. In real life, he reallly cares about Michael I think, he sure as heck wasn't joking in that clip. Somebody's got to stand up for Michael since he doesn't really stand up for himself.

Go Eddie!

I've always liked Eddie. I can get over his MJ jokes because unlike Leno and Letterman and others, you can tell outside of the jokes he did like MJ and respects what he's done.

Clllllllassic! :lol:

"If I wasn't a Christian I would be whoopin' yo a$$"
Now that's what I call venting

*dead* :lol:

Thanks for posting.

lol i wuld love it if michael saw this!! lmao hed be like yehh eddie you tell em' wassup!

Back