EEK!!! super EXCITED!!!

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
ok i entered into a contest for Volvo to promote the new Twilight movie...... well i found out yesterday that i get to move on to the final phase!!!:wild:

The contest wanted us to find the shortest way to the Cullen house, it was called "Lost In Forks" and I FOUND THE SHORTEST ROUTE!!!! I am so scared of the final phase because i only get to have 1 day to do it.

it starts on the 13th and ends on the 15th... i am nervous as hell!!! i need a new car!:clapping:

congratslostinforks.jpg

wow congratulations! I hope you win :) wish I knew about this.... i'm picturing myself driving a volvo, and i even don't know how to drive LOL
do you need to know something about the movie to win?

just how to get around forks. omg i am super scared of the final phase though. i have from the 13th when i get to start to the 15th when it ends. I am so scared it will be super hard.

Just do your best hun thats all that matters

omg im so scared! i have won tickets to see Britney spears,i won a 40' hd lcd tv and xbox360... so im hoping my winning streak is still intact.

Ohh cool!

When did u get the tickets for britney spears concert? was it recently?

no it wasn't recent it was her second album tour. wasnt very good seats. BUT we also got to go to worlds of fun lol so it all worked out.

its ok i got to go to a concert. a week before i was trying for BSB tickets... didn't get them.

i got this email yesterday telling me i made it through. i am so so super excited.

no it wasn't recent it was her second album tour. wasnt very good seats. BUT we also got to go to worlds of fun lol so it all worked out.

Worlds of Fun...you in KS?? :D
Hope you win that Volvo! It was looking pretty sleek when Rob was driving it :yes:

Worlds of Fun...you in KS?? :D
Hope you win that Volvo! It was looking pretty sleek when Rob was driving it :yes:

no im in Iowa. we went to Kansas City for her show.

And yea he looked... well what you said ;)

i love the car it looks super smooth to drive and i dont think i will be driving it as fast as Edward but it will get some miles on it IF i win haha.

I cleaned the thread.

There's no need to bring down a person when they are happy. There are other threads that you can discuss your likes and dislikes. Similarly you shouldn't be cursing at other members.

if that member didn't post it to piss me off i wouldn't have yelled at him. I hate having my bubble popped by someone who doesn't give a damn about my feelings.

lol i need to look at the pacific time zone!!! lol its only 8:10am.... i have hours to wait.

I dont know how much longer i can wait!

Why were people ruining this thread? They don't think other people deserve some happiness? Surprised...to see that on this forum really, most of the time it's all good in here. Ah well.

Good luck!

Back