favorite albums by artists you don't even like

I've never bought an album by somebody I don't like. I don't like Keith Sweat, but I like a couple of his songs I Want Her and Make You Sweat. But I didn't buy them, not even as a 45. There's acts I like, but not enough to buy their albums, so I just got their Greatest Hits compilations. Such as Foreigner or Aerosmith.

?????????????????????????????????????

Would have to be College Dropout by Kanye West. Hate the guy... PSYCH! :)

Because I dont like him anymore, well post 2003, Id have to say Jay Z' Reasonable Doubt. Its a classic.

Favorite???

I have a couple of Britney Spears CD's. One I only bought because another artist I'm a fan of worked on backing vocals and I wanted to support him. It was the album with her horrible cover of "I love Rock 'n Roll". Just awful. The other Britney CD I can't explain.:scratch:

Meet the Girl Next Door-Lil' Mo

Can't say that she's one of my favorite artists. Picked up the album just becuz I got hooked up on the song "4Ever." The whole album turned out to be a good listen for me. A collection of safe, cute R&B songs, but I like 'em all, so that's enough for it to be called one of my favorite albums. There was a period when a day didn't go by without listening to the album. I still can give it a spin whenever I feel like it and can be a happy person.
Just one of the cases where the phrase "i don't know, but there's something about ________" sounds just right.

I have Jordin Sparks' debut album as someone told me that the lyrics to a couple of songs were worth a listen. I'm not overly keen on her as an artist, although she's OK, but i've got the CD in my car at the moment :p

Back