favourite ‘thriller 40’ remix

favourite ‘thriller 40’ remix

• Total voters

83magic

Proud Member
I’ve selected the remixes exclusive to ‘thriller 40’, on the digital editions. has anyone heard them?
do you have a favourite? I’m partial to the first two options myself. I love 90s house music.

the mega mix was done by Jason nevins. he remixed ‘it’s like that’ by run dmc in 1998, and had a uk number one.

I wish they would have included the underground remix of ‘billie jean’ from the 25th anniversary deluxe addition

83magic

Proud Member
This has to be the most obscure song of MJ's entire catalog lol
you’ve never heard this version before? unfortunately I was unable to find out who remixed it.

I like how it’s totally focused on the higher layer harmonies. sometimes michael’s chest and head voice merged into one, and were indistinguishable.

Mister_Jay_Tee

Proud Member
The four on the floor remix of Billie Jean is my personal favorite remix.

But Tommy D's is quite good, I like it a lot more than then Brothers in Arm one.

wendijane

Proud Member
I’ve selected the remixes exclusive to ‘thriller 40’, on the digital editions. has anyone heard them?
do you have a favourite? I’m partial to the first two options myself. I love 90s house music.

the mega mix was done by Jason nevins. he remixed ‘it’s like that’ by run dmc in 1998, and had a uk number one.

I wish they would have included the underground remix of ‘billie jean’ from the 25th anniversary deluxe addition
Ha! i like the third one. mega mix - Jason Nevins i should have known. and no i didn't because i only bought the physical copy.
Nice thread .

ChanceToDance

Proud Member
you’ve never heard this version before? unfortunately I was unable to find out who remixed it.

I like how it’s totally focused on the higher layer harmonies. sometimes michael’s chest and head voice merged into one, and were indistinguishable.
I've heard it once, I say this because I've never seen anyone talking about that remix in particular lol. I noticed it has very few streams compared to the other songs on T25.

83magic

Proud Member
The four on the floor remix of Billie Jean is my personal favorite remix.

But Tommy D's is quite good, I like it a lot more than then Brothers in Arm one.
billie jean’ is also my favourite remix. I find it hypnotic. i would have included and voted for it, if is was on ‘thriller 40’.

the digital deluxe edition of the 25th anniversary is great because it includes all of the features from the 2001 special edition.

filmandmusic

Proud Member
Sorry for posting it here as it is no T40 remix but I found this just now and I love this remix of state of shock (accompanied by great victory tour footage)