February 2022 Paris Jackson Pictures

CherubimII

Proud Member
zaFl1aI.jpg

Michael Jackson’s Children Prince, Paris and Blanket All Turn Out to Support New Broadway Musical Opening

https://metro.co.uk/2022/02/02/prin...y-opening-night-16033622/?ico=more_text_links

PRC_221202595.jpg

Michael Jackson’s children, Prince, Paris and Blanket attended the opening night of new Broadway show MJ: The Musical in New York City on Tuesday, in support of their late father’s legacy.

Although Blanket, 19, opted to skip the red carpet during his rare public appearance at the Neil Simon Theatre, older siblings Prince, 24, and Paris, 23, happily posed for pictures at the event.

Paris rocked a deep red paisley print Alice + Olivia coat with tie waist, accessorising with black ankle boots, beaded bracelets and necklaces and a pair of large gold hoop earrings.

Wearing her blonde hair loose and tousled, the model and musician perfectly matched her lipstick to her coat and completed the look with bronzed eye make-up.

Brother Prince looked dapper in the classic choice of black suit, white shirt and black tie, with a statement watch and chunky rings adding a little edge as he smiled for photographers.

Paris on Valentine's Day with artist Michael Bradley outside celebrity hotspot Craig's in West Hollywood.

54230673-0-image-a-42_1644946367813.jpg
54234213-0-image-m-69_1644948669781.jpg

Paris Jackson surprised patrons drinking and dining at the St. Regis Resort in Aspen, CO
last Thursday with an impromptu show featuring tracks from her newly-released EP The Lost.

54433895-0-image-a-10_1645390885183.jpg

Paris Jackson Performs Songs from New Album, Says Death is Part of Love Songs | TMZ

(click the link above to see the video)

Paris Jackson is following in her late dad's footsteps ... dropping an album and revealing how death becomes an inevitability in certain songs of hers.

Michael Jackson's 23-year-old daughter was a surprise guest at the St. Regis Resort in Aspen, where she performed songs from her newly-released album.

A small audience was clearly into the tunes and the stories. Paris talked about being inspired to write about her breakup with an ex-boyfriend -- a breakup on Valentine's Day!!! And, does this sound familiar ... "I hope you like it, I know he won't."

Paris then told the small crowd, "I don't write happy songs. So, when I do try to write a love song it usually ends up being a song about me dying. So, that's what this one is, it's called 'Yellow Bird.'"

Paris ends the set but the audience wants more ... so check out the video where she sings "Margaritaville" as the crowd joins in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• +
  • -
54433891-0-image-a-11_1645390891337.jpg

Last edited:
Back