Fires are getting a little close

Janey

There has been a lot of coverage on the news here in the UK, they showed footage of houses that had been burnt to the ground and people who had been evacuated.
It must be so scary to be living near these fires and especially if you or family and friends have been affected in any way. I hope that the fires stay away from where you live queen g, and I pray for the firefighters and hope that their efforts are soon recognized with all the fires distinguished.

Bee.

Proud Member
QueenG, I am glad that you are alright. :)

Anyone that is living in the areas of the fire, my prayers are with you. The fires are devastating and terrible. So many people lost their homes. Wow, is all I can say. I hope that things will be ok.

qbee

Proud Member
You are welcome, snorlaaax! :)

No, Linda, I live in Yorba Linda. but the fire is staying north of me.

EDIT: Actually, I just heard good news! They have lifted all evacuation notices for the city of Yorba Linda! So they must feel confident that the fire will not return in this direction! :clapping:

Thanks to all who lifted up prayers for me! :flowers: Hope all stays well.

Im so glad to hear that your area is out of danger
there has been so much devastation _ its very sad :(

Lisha

Proud Member
Thank you all for posting and caring and for your kind words. I truly appreciate it. God is faithful. :flowers:

LindaC781

Proud Member
Queen G - I heard they charged a 16 year old with setting the fire that started it all - do you know any more about this??