For non UK fans: Will you make the trip to London?

Non-UK fans: Will you be travelling to London for the concerts?

• Total voters

libsta81

Proud Member
Hi all!

I was just curious..how many of non-UK fans are willing to travel all the way to London to see Michael perform? Especially if it there is a chance that they may be his last live performances ever..

I personally would love to see him live (as I haven't had that oppurtunity yet) but I live in Australia and it would be a huge hassle for me to travel to London (not only the cost which would be up around $3000AUD, but I really can't afford the time off work and uni)..plus I'd prefer to travel with someone I know..so it depends on who I can get to go with me and if they are willing to pay the cost of flights ect..

How about everyone else? I gather most people living in or near Europe wouldn't have any trouble making the trip...but what about those that live further?

And are there any UK mj fans that aren't going for some reason?

Last edited:
well im from florida and im def going especially if these are his last shows! and if he does tour the states great ill go there too!

Yep, me 2, I'm only a teenager and my parents CAN NOT afford to go to London, my only home of seeing Michael Live in concert is if he decides to do some concerts here in the states

MICHAEL COME HOME!!!!

im going!!!! ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!! and if he hits the states ill be going again lol

I might not be able to :(

On a positive note, most of my dreams come true; just this year I went to the New Year's Eve Ball Drop at Times Square!

I hope he comes to Canada and if so to GM or BC Place in BC.

I am looking up flights online and though I have every intention of going, it's going to be difficult. Looks like it will cost me at least $3500 for flight only. The tickets are the cheap part. If I wasn't so stubborn I'd give up..lol.

I'm going! The only problem is my mom. It just doesnt make any sense, I was fourteen when I went to vacation on my own for the very first time, 16 when I went to LA alone to study overthere and 17 when I went to Barcelona without my parents to celebrate NYE and now she's like ''BUT ITS IN LONDOOON AND YOURE ALL ALONE! Im not sure if im gonna let you go'', I´m almost 18 when the tour starts..

But yeah I´m gonna go! I´ll just buy my ticket!

I put maybe....I'm not sure if i can...but imma do whatever it takes to get myself there....!!!!!!

Hi all!

I was just curious..how many of non-UK fans are willing to travel all the way to London to see Michael perform? Especially if it there is a chance that they may be his last live performances ever..

I personally would love to see him live (as I haven't had that oppurtunity yet) but I live in Australia and it would be a huge hassle for me to travel to London (not only the cost, but I really can't afford the time off work)..

How about everyone else?

And are there any UK mj fans that aren't going for some reason?

I'm exactly in the same situation as u!!! i was so excited to hear about his performances but sooooooooo upset that theyre all in london. but then theres talk about a 3 year world tour...

He has so many fans around the world, including us aussies!!!! i hope he comes to australia one day.

I take it that a lot of fans are stuck in the same situation. The O2 sites says to expect an 'international flavor' in the audience and even the URL is dramatic:

http://www.theo2.co.uk/general/michael-jackson-performs-in-london-for-the-last-time.html

I'm waiting to hear a confirmation on possibly more concerts, but I'm feeling really torn about it. If they are MJ's last performances, I really don't want to miss out on them. I know somebody official said there's a 3-year plan in the works, but... what if there isn't? This whole thing is so surreal and has left me feeling happy but confused. If I can manage to scrape up the money, I'm gonna try and go. But the plane ticket would really put me out and I'm not sure I'll be able to make it happen. Right now I'm saying by whatever means, but if a trip will put you out of house and home - or just in serious debt - can you do it? :( In any case, I'm gonna wait a little bit to make a decision. But I think I'll try.

I'm from Oz. I have registed, if I get tickets I will go. But I hope he does announce an Oz leg :(

I will def. try to get tickets!

I'm happy Holland and the UK are close to each other and flights dont cost a fortune (around 150 euro for a roundway ticket).

My only fear is that it will sell out before i have my ticket.

Yes definatley i will go to all 10 concerts i am comming all the way from germany and im living in the city flensburg near denmark i dont care its a dream for me and i want to see my hero as much i can :)

OH YA! i'm goin, i'm freaking about ticket though. I live in lithuania, quite close.:clapping:

I live in Sydney and I am struggling because of timing..I am going to try to get a ticket to a show towards the end of July...then I just need to beg 3 airlines to change my august ticket or to buy a one way one....
It all hangs up on the dates and the concert ticket

ow yes..i,m going anyway...
ticket or no ticket....
From holland i can fly for around 100 euro,s...
So i will go anyway....

I,m so scared not to get tickets. i want tickets for two concerts around the 15th of july.

If I get tickets, I'll be going. Most def.!

Even if he was to add more dates, in a few other contries, I doubt Denmark would be among them. So, London it is.

I'm sure servers and phone lines will break down, making it almost impossible to get tickets.

I really hope, I get one.

Back