Forgotten Username or Password Help

If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request to have your username emailed to you and to reset your password. When you fill in your registered email address, you will be sent instructions on how to reset your password.

http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw

If for some reason you don't get the email and or need further assistance you can email memberservice@mjjcommunity.com and we can reset your password for you.

If you don't receive any reply, try using an alternate email account to contact us like gmail or yahoo, in case we are being blocked by your server.

Gwyneira

Proud Member
I re-registered at some point, because I couldn't remember whether or not I already had an account here. Now that I plan on posting more, I'd actually like my original account back, if I had one. Could someone check for the username "Gwyneira" ? I know it's taken, unless someone borrowed my name which I've been using on MJ forums for 10 years..

qbee

Proud Member
Gwyn eira, I have found that account and verified it is yours. I can merge this account into it. Please PM me because I will have to send you a reset password so you can log in and I want to have that all setup for you before I make any changes.

Sasha01

Proud Member
Hi,

I would like access to my old account reactivated as well, as I have forgotten my password and can't get it back since I changed my e-mail. Hope that's possible. My username was Sasha01. I made this new account to post since I couldn't really get through to your mjjc e-mail on the issue. :)

Thanks!

qbee

Proud Member
Hi,

I would like access to my old account reactivated as well, as I have forgotten my password and can't get it back since I changed my e-mail. Hope that's possible. My username was Sasha01. I made this new account to post since I couldn't really get through to your mjjc e-mail on the issue. :)

Thanks!

Sasha PM me and I will merge this account with your original and give you a reset Password to log in.

nyaa

Proud Member
hi everyone!!

I have the exact same problem as Sasha01. I have already sent an email to the member service but I'm not sure if you guys got it, so that's why I created this new account to ask for help.

Could I have this username merged with the old one (N4ty) too, please?

thanks

knowle

Proud Member
I would like to know why I have been shut out of the Forum etc. I last "thanked" back at beginning of Sept. It has taken me 3 days to get back on. I could not remember password, and have sent a few e-mails but been ignored. I would like to know the reason for this action. Finally this evening at 7.30 pm UK time I managed to get acknowledged. I am very angry and hurt by this action. Please answer me

S

Spyce

I would like to know why I have been shut out of the Forum etc. I last "thanked" back at beginning of Sept. It has taken me 3 days to get back on. I could not remember password, and have sent a few e-mails but been ignored. I would like to know the reason for this action. Finally this evening at 7.30 pm UK time I managed to get acknowledged. I am very angry and hurt by this action. Please answer me

Knowle, we apologize for any inconvenince you may have experience during your 3 days of being locked out of your account. I do not know who you spoke to regarding your account (though I have an idea), however perhaps it would be best to send that person a PM asking why.

Also, we would just like to let you know that if you emailed just before the start of the weekend, that could be why there was a 3 day wait on getting a response. While mods can usually be reached pretty easily, and we respond as quickly as we can, the person in charge of handling member accounts is not always available on the weekends, and many times, support requests have to wait until after the weekend.

It is also important to remember, too, that MJJC is a very large community, and we receive many emails and many PM's and it might take a little time sometimes before we are able to respond to some of the inquiries we receive.

Hopefully this helps to answer your question.

- Spyce

knowle

Proud Member
Thank you Spyce for your reply. I did not speak to anybody re this. didn't know there was a person to speak one could contact.. I understand that it was the weekend and probably nobody working. Anyway it appears to have been sorted. Many thanks.

Naturelle_1759

Proud Member
I am an old member but I can not sign in. Everytime I try and reset my password, I get a message that says, invaid email. My old usename is Naturelle. I used to be mjalwaysonmymind.

Please help, I don't want to start all over again as I already had over 5,000 posts.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Naturelle_1759

Daryll748

Proud Member
I am an old member but I can not sign in. Everytime I try and reset my password, I get a message that says, invaid email. My old usename is Naturelle. I used to be mjalwaysonmymind.

Please help, I don't want to start all over again as I already had over 5,000 posts.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Naturelle_1759

Hello Naturelle,

We are in the process of handling your request and will soon reply accordingly.
Thanks for your request!
In the meantime, have fun on MJJCommunity. :wub:

I can't log into my real account after I tried to update my email address. Maybe that was something I wasn't allowed to do without contacting a moderator? I don't know. I'm very confused to what may have happened but I think I later signed out and when I tried to get back in this time I couldn't because I either forgot my password or it did didn't recognize in case something happened to my account. I've sent requests to change my password but I'm not receiving any emails.

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Hi, I think we have another issue with hotmail email blocking us (working on resolving with them) thus your not getting our responses, can you let me know your username here and I will get that sorted.

Hi, I think we have another issue with hotmail email blocking us (working on resolving with them) thus your not getting our responses, can you let me know your username here and I will get that sorted.

I see. :(
My username is MJ Ice Cream