Freddie Mercury duet w/ MJ may come out this year

Doggone

Proud Member
13JACKSONMERCURY2706A.jpg

After hearing nothing for a long time about Mercury's song, State of Shock, featuring the King rumors go that it finally may be released this year.
It seems that the Estate is being difficult about giving permission to release the duet. :big_boss:
If it is going to be released it will be on the tribute album for Queen named ''Queen Forever''.

To read the full article click hereeeee

Last edited:
Even if it does come out (which we've yet to see), I'm dissapointed that only 1 track of the 3 will be released. This way, it will take years before we hear Victory.

I'm "speculating" the Estate is wisely holding out for time, so as not to have the songs compete with Xscape.

I don't understand why those tracks couldn't feature on MJ's album. That would have contributed a great deal to the albums success.

I'm "speculating" the Estate is wisely holding out for time, so as not to have the songs compete with Xscape.

Agreed. I guess the same thing goes with "The Last Photo Shoot Documentary", at least for the same reasons as well.

I don't understand why those tracks couldn't feature on MJ's album. That would have contributed a great deal to the albums success.

Because after 23 years from His death, Freddie, the band and their fans deserve a success of His\Queen album !!!

Maybe they'll come to agreement.. I'd say allow the state of shock song be released on the queen album... Then a new mix version released on xscape expanded release (or) use one of the other diet tracks that won't be on the queen album... That way it works cross promotion and does not (FULLY) compete with each other

Back