Gender Poll: Are You a Male or Female MJ Fan?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Re: How Many Female Fans And How Many Male Are We?

Female.

My nickname is pretty obvious, I'm Michaelian (I haven't been attracted to other men in 4 years) but if I were a man, I'd be gay for him becuase he's the most gorgeous man I've ever seen in my life! :girl_in_love:

I'm a princess (what do you call 'em, GIRLS?) :girl_haha:
and I'm in love with a King :girl_dance:

I am a male and straight but will definately be gay for MJ and had I seen Michael I would have probably fainted.

This is like the best post ever :D

I'm female.

I am a girl........:clap:

i'm a guy. the ratio is so large for both male and female you lose count. and both genders lose control. i especially get irked at those who said they never got starstruck around him, and never admitted they'd lose control, but i'd always see footage or witness live, those people betray themselves. VEHEMENTLY. I screamed uncontrollably when i saw Motown 25. at his trial, when he whisked by, i whooped it up, uncontrollably. it can NOT be helped.

I'm female and not surprised at all that female is winning, though of course he has plenty of both. There are of course extremely massive reasons for anyone to be a fan of MJ, but if you're female and straight, there are a few additional reasons, haha.

Michael is the only artist I've seen who has fans of all ages, ethnicities, and genders equally. The online community doesn't represent the full picture however...

Iā€™m a female fan. But, like Michaelā€™s essence said, the MJfam is one of the most diverse fandoms. There are fans of all ages, all races, all beliefs and both sexes.
I may add animals to the fandom, haha 😆.

Michael's Essence;4219919 said:
Michael is the only artist I've seen who has fans of all ages, ethnicities, and genders equally. The online community doesn't represent the full picture however...

Miel;4219921 said:
I’m a female fan. But, like Michael’s essence said, the MJfam is one of the most diverse fandoms. There are fans of all ages, all races, all beliefs and both sexes.
I may add animals to the fandom, haha ��.

I completely agree with both of these comments. Michael's fan base is extremely diverse. It's great to see a higher-than-usual presence of male members on MJJC, in comparison to other fan sites - this provides a good balance and a particular "vibe" which is appealing. Everyone has probably guessed by now that I'm a female.

I honestly ACCIDENTALLY VOTED FEMALE. Dudes love Michael more and more deeply I believe, except perhaps the new ones.

Both sexes like Michael. but females tend to be more on him because he was an handsome man inside and out. he loved everyone.

Well...l guess l am here the very first of the kind....and l hope l will not be judged by this....I am ftm....l fell in love with Michael as a girl at 8yrs old , but now my name is also Michael. I am ftm

Well...l guess l am here the very first of the kind....and l hope l will not be judged by this....I am ftm....l fell in love with Michael as a girl at 8yrs old , but now my name is also Michael. I am ftm

Well, anyone who does judge is getting a permanent infraction.

Welcome to MJJC.

I'm genderqueer
It starts with: "I like his music", then "I can't stop listening to his music", then "I can't stop watching his videos" then "Actually I find him cute" then "no, not just cute, he's sexy" then the next thing you notice is you are totally in love with him
oh my god! that is so relatable:D

Since this is such an old poll, it could be cool to redo it so itā€™s more updated with the current active members! Plus, then we could make it more inclusive šŸ˜Š

Back