Getting to Know You!

StaceyMJ

Proud Member
Hi everyone!

Well I don't know how you all feel, but myself it feels to me like we have lots of new members and old members alike but I don't feel too familiar with a lot of you! So I thought it'd be nice to have a thread to introduce ourselves, chat and tell each other a bit about ourselves! I will go first. :)

So, I'm Stacey, I'm 23 years old. I live in Derbyshire, England. I just moved here last month after spending 5 years away at uni, and at various places around England. I'm a HUGE ass Michael Jackson fan, obviously! I adore him, I love all era's, I think he was mega fine throughout! I have a weakness for the curls though in all honesty! :lol: I can't choose a favourite song or video, I love them all! I'm a classically trained singer, I'm a movie buff and I love reading!

So, how about you?! :D

Angela_MJJ

Re: Getting to know you!

I like this thread :)

I'm Angela just turned 26 last week, I live in Gouda which is a city in the Netherlands. I live with my dog on my own and have a job as a secretary. I joined MJJC one year ago but I was a fan of Michael a long time ago. I started when I was only 4 years old :D. But during adolescence I drifted away to other things I liked and later on got a whole different life with different priority's I will not discuss that here...but I kept him in my heart. I'm a bigger fan now then I ever was and I love being here surrounded by this huge MJ family.

Other then MJ I enjoy watching movies very much and I'm in the BJD hobby (ball jointed dolls). I make clothes for myself and the dolls, I have a MJ BJD :wild:.

Well that was something about me :yes:

Stuart_Thriller

I'm Stuart, I'm 17 from South Wales in the UK. I joined MJJC this July, but I wish I had sooner. I'm a student who enjoys computing and film-making. Michael and Frank Sinatra are my favourite artists and I collect records of theirs. Billie Jean is my favourite song and Thriller is my favourite album.

I think thats just about it.

Erandi

Proud Member

Hey to everyone!
I like this thread as well :)

I'm 28 (boy, how time flies!). I live in sunny Bucharest. I guess you all know about my city by now, so I don't have to go into details ;). I must admit, though, that I became a MJ fan back in 1992, when he first came to Romania. But that's a longer story and I'm digressing...So, I used to be a language teacher and now I'm a translator. Because of that, and not only, I love reading. I also love music. I wish I had played the piano better, but it seems I'm more inclined towards listening than performing myself :piano: Some of my other hobbies include dancing, painting and (Angela, it seems we have something in common) tailoring clothes for myself.

Oh, and one of the most impressive memories I have is dating back to the History tour, when I had the chance to see Michael live...

Last edited:

Reeta

Hola!

I'm Reeta, 30 years old (if someone asks for my age it's always 25 though :D) and from Finland. I became a fan of MJ in 1996 and already a year later I saw him live on HIStory Tour, twice. I joined MJJC... wait this one I need to check, because my memory does not work that far... So, according to my statics it was 2006 :D Right now I'm unemployed, but planning to apply for school next month. It's been years since I was a student last time so I'd so wanna go back to school bench again.

Alyssa

ooo nice thread!!

Well..im Alyssa, im 18, soon to be 19. im from Ireland. ive been an mj fan for many years but unfortunately only joined here just over a year ago!! i love all my wee MJfam/friends...they are the nicest people EVER!!!! i just finished my 14 years of school...got my A-levels and now i wanna go to uni..even though i didnt apply..im a stupid be-yotch!! lol

i live with my mum..dad..2 brothers..wee dog and a new wee kitten...i work part time as a wee shop assistant in a local shop. i seriously have NO idea what i wanna do with my life...like my future and stuff..im really into Makeup like but i have no idea how to pursue it...as i dont wanna go to the tech to do beauty. other things im into are photography, traveling, singing, and being a lazy bitch lol also im a big animal and Earth lover..and nature..well except for like wee bugs and insects..they make my skin crawl hahaha thats basically ME!!! XD!!

Arklove

^^ :hysterical: at all your 'wees' ...you're too cute!

I'm Alanna...I'm 28 years old, and I'm from Ontario, Canada, but have been living in Alberta for 3 years....I am a registered nurse, and have been for 5 years...I live with my boyfriend and we have two dogs (who are basically our children for the time being :lol:) I love making jewellery, working out, playing tennis, and LOVE to read....I've been an MJ fan since I was probably about 5 years old...I've never joined an MJ forum before I stumbled upon this one shortly after he passed...I love everyone I've met on here and am SO happy to be able to chat with people who understand how I feel about this brilliant, amazing, sweet, sexy man! :wub:

Sophielo

Hi I'm Sophie and I'm 24 years old living in Bournemouth, which is on the South coast of England after 4 years of lving in Southampton where I studied English at university. I'm currently a contact centre advisor which is alright but not what I want to be doing with my life so always exploring my options. Obviously a huge huge Michael Jackson fan from about the age of about 5 which I became obsessed with Dangerous and have never stopped loving him. I'm an all era fan but must admit a particular weakness for the Bad era. Anytime with Mike with curls though, just OMG!!!!! I love my music in which I am a trained violinist and love my film. Doing an English degree I obviously love reading with my favourite book being To Kill A Mockingbird.

Dudie

Ohh nice thread. :) I'm bad at introductions though but let's give it a try.

I'm Henny, 28 years old, from The Netherlands. I hope that one day I will find a job as Desktop Publisher or something in that direction. I want to do something with my creativity. I like to design websites from time to time though I'm bad with Dreamweaver. For now I only make things for friends and I once helped a magazine with the layout of some pages. I also love to read books, mostly fantasy and chicklit but from time to time I also enjoy books with a deeper meaning.
I remember that I asked my dad to take me to the Dangerous Concert. So i've been a fan for many years. At first I was just enjoying his music, then I started to collect pics and articles and after I bought History and went to the History concert I started to wear MJ shirts to school and collected everything MJ that I liked.
Some people around me think i'm a bit weird since I have a fascination for Asia, especially Japan. I listen to Asian music, watch asian TV series(mostly Korean and Japanese), watch anime, read manga and I collect PVC figures, specially Nendoroids. One day I want to buy a few BJD's swell but they are to expensive for now.

TarinJade

Proud Member

I'm Tarin and I'm 24 years old. I live in Hamilton, New Jersey. I'm the oldest of three children; my brothers are 19 and 16. We all live at home.

I majored in Theatre in community college and at Penn State University, where I graduated from in May of 2008. Currently, I'm working in retail. I'm trying to motivate myself to start looking for better work, but sometimes it just seems like an impossible task. :(

I started playing the violin when I was in the 3rd grade, and continued through the first couple of years of college. It's sitting in my closet now, and I do want to play again, but I'm afraid of how badly out of tune it will be. :bugeyed At some point, I'm just going to have to face the music. *sorry* :doh:

In my free time, I enjoy reading, music, walking, working on my cross-stitch project, collecting coins, experimenting with photoshop-type programs, and of course, loving Michael. :heart:

Severus Snape

Hi, my name is Christelle, but I go by Mikage. I am eighteen years old and biologically female. I am a native of a small planet commonly known as Earth.

I enjoy doing many things while on Earth, among them reading, writing, drawing and singing. My favourite novel is Victor Hugo's Notre-Dame de Paris. I enjoy reading books of various genres, but I read literature and non-fiction history books the most. I also read books on the occult.

My religion of choice is Thelema, but I like to read and learn about other pagan religions and monotheistic ones as well.

I am also into history, particularly WWII history, USSR, and American Revolution history. My favourite American historical figures are Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson, the two rivals lol. I am pursuing a history major at my university.

I enjoy listening to music as well. I am, of course, a Michael Jackson fan. I love him.

Last edited:

Smnth

I'm Samantha and I'm 22 years old. I live in Rotterdam, a city in the Netherlands.
I just finished my education as a social worker and this tuesday I'm going to start my job as a social worker in the psychiatry, helping people who live on their own but need someone to help them/ talk to / structuring some aspects in their life. ( I don't really now how to explain better in English)
Two years ago I worked in a childrens hospital for a year (a part of college) and I loved that work. I hope I can do that again, later in my life.

In my free time I love to read, watch movies and going to theater/musicals and listening to music. I also really love animals. I have a dog and budgies and I ride horses.
I like to hang out with friend and I love to go out and dance. (or staying at home and dance in front of my mirror:lol: )

The Healer

Well, hello !
My real name is Daria and I am from Croatia in Europe. I am 40 yrs old , blue eyes and blonde hair.
I love Michael since I was 12 and heard Billie Jean on the radio.
I have a 14 year old daughter who is also totaly crazy over Michael. ( it runs in the family :) )
I love animals very much, especially dogs. Now I have a cat and his name is Mikey.
I also love reading , writting and drawing. I can draw almost good as Michael and that is just one more thing we have in common.
I wish I could be a powerfull person because there are so many things in this world I wanna change. I hate unjustice. I hate to see children and animals dying.
I wish if I could save the enviroment.
Loving Michael makes me a better person.
On my free time I love coming here.....to THE BEST MJ board on Earth.

N4ty

my name is Natália, i'm 19, 20 in november omg... i live in Rio de Janeiro
i'll join the university soon, i wanna study history
i listen to Michael's music since i was a baby (i watched the Black or white video's debut with my mom)
i'm in love with Michael since i was 9, but i became really crazy about him when i was 17 (and i still am :naughty:)
i loooove drawing and anything related with art...
in my free time i like playing video games, using the internet, watching tv, and other stuff... :shifty: :p
i live with my mom, my brother and my dog
i'd like to write more, but my english is a little limited lol

J

janena

I am Janena (birthname Janine) from the netherlands.

I am 34 years old and mother of 3 cute little boys whose names are Moussa (7), Dialo (4) and Sewdou (2).
They are of west african/european origin.

I am into a lot of music, too much mention all of them but a list of some of my favourites are:

Michael :), Bob Marley, Mika, Terence Trend D'arby, Peter Tosh, Guns N Roses, Bee gees, Stevie Wonder, The Doors, Herman van Veen, Culture Club/Boy George, Nirvana, and so on....and so on....

Besides music i am interested in Science fiction (Star Trek mainly), Computers (Apple Mac's), Movies, Swimming, attending concerts, visiting amusement parks, visiting places outside Holland and mainly just having FUN and doing crazy stuff sometimes...
I used to draw alot and read books but with the kids being their current age i cant really find time to read and draw at the moment....mayby when they get older!

I work as a dreadlock-artist and provide clients with braids, cornrows and dreadlock hairstyles.
I am also looking for a parttime officejob!

I am a spiritual person, i dont have a specific religion but certainly believe in L.O.V.E. and eternity :p.

I am a fan of michael since my childhood and followed him around a bit during the HIStory-era and saw him at Mj and friends in 1999.
I love him for the loving person that he is and for everything that he gave us.
I've been a part of the MJ online fancommunity since early 1999 and was a MJIFC alllll the time from 1999 until it closed down.
When it closed down i've been visiting sites like mjno, mjni, mjjforum, kopboard and last nut not least mjjcommunity!

*MrJackson*

Hi my name is Ral Monwe.
I'm 18 and going into college this year. I'm a big sports guy and iLove track & field.
iStarted liking MJ in 2001 after the iGot the Invincible album and iSaw Michael perform live at MSG that year also.
iLive in Long Island in New York and my other favorite two artists are Kanye West & Ne-yo. :)
iAlso enjoy dancing to MJ's songs. Me and a bunch of friends repeatedly watch his dances from tours and learn from them and even perform them at parties and such. :D

shimmery

I dont think I ever introduced myself.

My name is Tessa. I'm from the US (Louisiana). I'll be 20 in 5 months :). I'll be going back to school soon to study Communications (broadcast journalism). I'm VERY tall btw 5'11. There's not really all that much I can say about myself guess i'd just get the main things out of the way.

Also I wish I was born earlier just so I could've experienced BAD ERA Michael...... *sigh*

DarthKathyGrint

Hello... my name is Kathy and i'm your average insecure nerdy girl who rather enjoys life while youtubing sillyness, playing videogames, telling rude jokes and moonwalk at the mall than sipping Cosmos, shop after the shoes with the biggest bling on it and gossip about THE HILLS!

So how does a Jesteress Provocateur like me get in touch with the King of Pop? Well, gather around children and let me tell the tale...

It all began with my one year older sis. She wanted to be a professional dancer, and naturally Michael was a big influence.
So it's no big surprise that she would look at Moonwalker and a big marathon of his videos often, and i was already a fan of Speed Demon then ha ha!

I wasn't a huge fan or anything, but i did enjoy his music and the stupid kid as i was back then wondered "How the heck did he change appearances?"

THANK GOD I'VE OUTGROWNED THAT!

I became a bigger fan thanks to "Ghosts" because the movienerd as i was and still am, it blew my mind! It was scary, hilarious and downright epic!

Even though i did many jokes in the past, i was sure that Michael was an innocent man during the trials.
But i wasn't one of those fans who wore a t-shirt of his face and such.. yet.

When i learned about his death, it was very surreal. A staffmember from my camp told me and i thought it was some sick joke and i read every newspaper in the building, checked every site online and watched every news programme on tv and kept telling myselg 'This is a lie'. But when mom called me, crying out loud it finally sunk into me.

Later when i read every article and stories about this man, i appreciated him more and more. How could a sweet man like him be so blackmailed by a large part of the world and the evilness which is the media who hurt him so much it finally killed him? Or... a doctor killed him, yes but i think the pressure was also a key in his death, idk.

Here i am now, 1 year and 2 months later. still exploring the greatness of MJ and making a big tribute by writing a novel octalogy based on the musicvideos of Michael, which is just a huge MJ reference galore! xD

So... that's my boring tale, and i'm so happy to join here!

HumbleHeart

Hey guys,

I have been on this forum for a very, very long time, but I have neglected to really start posting here permanently. I post a lot in the 2000watts thread, but really that's about it, so I thought I would write a little about myself. :)

My name is Jess and some of you might know me from KOP/MJNI/MJJF as JadedJess... I'm about to turn 27 (aeeeghhh) and I am from a small country town in rural Victoria, Australia. If you remember me from my old posts, you might remember me as a bit of a jerk lol... promise I'm mostly grown up now. :p

I am the other half of steady-laughing.com and run it with my friend Vicky ... and have been doing that site now for over 5 years...

I have been a fan of Michael since I was around 5 and was blessed enough to have met him a bunch of times. I met a couple of members from this forum last year in London for what was meant to be my biggest dream come true... :/

So yeah... I'm looking to make some new MJ friends :) as always... I work in a cafe and have my own business as a web designer and am really in to arts (drawing, sculpting, bead stuff, knitted/crocheted, sewing etc) and do a lot of that in my spare time. And at the moment I am currently going nuts wiht my MJ video collection trying to transfer it all to DVD and hopefully share some of it on the 2000watts forum.

Nice to meet some of you guys! :)

x

The One.

:bye: I'm Hanna, 18 (soon 19 :cheeky:) from Finland. I've been a fan since 2005.

I like reading, movies, traveling, watching sports and that kind of stuff. My music taste varies very much from Eminem to Stevie Wonder to Linkin Park and even the club hits that really don't have any meaning (though I only like those when I go out.. :D)
Currently I'm trying to find a job for this autumn and winter and hopefully get in to college in January to study tourism.

Nice thread btw :)

wowo

my views:
爱情不是什么裆费。人类从梁祝时代就开始了这一方面的浴血抗争,你们丫真是羞耻到家了,一个倒退把人类社会打回多少千年。

thanks to know me. //bow

Sils

Hello!
My name is Priscilla but everyone calls me Sils!
I live in The Netherlands but I was born in Suriname.
I'm 22 y/o and I'm a nurse in a retirement home! :)

I looooove music! Music is my life!
I can't live w/out music.
I've always loved Michael. My whole family loves Michael. I really grew up listening to his music. My mom and dad know all the songs! hahahhaa

I actually listen to all kinds of music. :dancing:

Ehmm What else..
I love football/soccer.
I loooooove watching movies!
I want to travel alot.
I love going out/hanging out with my friends.
I've met really great ppl through Michael and this site!

spoonie

I'm Nikki, I'm 26 years old. I currently live in a place called Winchester, England but I've moved around quite a lot since leaving my parents home aged 17. I am a student. I've been a Michael Jackson fan since I was a little kid, my first ever album I ever owned by any artist was Bad (on cassette). When I was 8 years old I (accidently) met him in the Natural History Museum in London but I was too scared to actually say anything and just stood there with my mouth open lol. I have a few hidden talents, I guess the one I'm most proud of is being a trained gymnast and being flexible enough to contort into positions that look painful haha. I am very proud to be the girlfriend of another mjjc member here - Motsey - who has just moved into my flat with me and makes me stupidly happy :D

Last edited:

thrillerchild

Proud Member

Heyoo :) I'm Stephen, 26 from Hayes in west London. I currently live in neighbouring Hillingdon with my parents (helping my mum look after my disabled dad) & my brother and his wife and daughter. I am engaged to the lovely Kimmy who I've been with for nearly 3 & half years now. I work in a solicitors doing general admit for the whole firm which has bases in Uxbridge & Chesham. I have loved Michael since '87 and lucky enough to see him live at Wembley during HIStory :D I'm also a huge Manchester United fan and was a season ticket holder for the previous 4 seasons. But for financial & future planning reasons I gave it up at the end of last season but i still support them with a passion! I'm a science fiction nerd and competely love Red Dwarf! :D I've been to the last 4 out of 5 conventions and met the cast at numerous conventions and shows :) I also love history, cycling, the earth & sports.

Pleasure to meet you all :hi:

I'm Michelle, 20 years old, I'm a twin, and I live in Arizona. I'm from Maywood, Illinois, because me and my twin lived there with our older sister who was 14 at the time and mother until when me and my twin were 3 months old, we all moved to Arizona. I've lived in Arizona for 16 years now! What my favorite free time hobbies to do is ride my bike, listen to music, read books, and hang out with my friends. I don't have a job right now but I am a volunteer in my neighborhood helping out homebound senior people who can't do things on their own.

Last edited:

bahamamama

Proud Member

Hi everyone !

My name is Marilyn and I am a native born and raised in the beautiful Caribbean Island of The Bahamas. I am a single mother of three, 2 boys and 1 girl and I am employed as a Bahamian Immigration Officer for 24 years. I love to read, swim, cook/bake and being on my computer. I am light skinned in complexion. My father was very fair in complexion and my mother brown skinned, both Bahamians. I am the the third youngest child of 11 children.

bahamamama

Proud Member

Hi this is Marilyn again, just to also say that I am presently living on the island of Grand Bahama, where I own my own home. Nassau is our capital where the Atlantis Resort is located over Paradise Island which Michael performs at during the resort's official grand opening it was a star studded event in 1998. He sang Heal the World.

BudzMJJ

hey everybody, how ya doing? I'm marc, I'm 28 and from the uk. I've been a fan for 24 years now since i got brought the bad album and fell in love with it. I love all things music, play several instruments including guitar, drums and piano, and sing. I am not ur avaerage fan as i pretty much hate pop music with the exception of our king. I am mainly into hard rock and heavy metal \m/ My fave band being Alter Bridge!! Been a member of the KoP forum for a while now, and also joined maxjax recently. I only recently got back into the fan community after a break, i lost contact with lots of ppl after MJNI closed down=( Hope everyone is all good, if u wanna get to know me better, feel free to msg me.
Peace and L.O.V.E

kingofpopfan

Proud Member

Howdy all I'm James and I'm 22 from a small village in Leicestershire Primarily a Queen fan but also have a deep fanness and admiration for Michael, been a fan since I was 5 when I first heard the BAD album thanks to my brother and from then I was hooked. Also a huge Jackie Chan fan as well and love shows like Red Dwarf and I'm also an avid Highlander fan (although can't stand the movie sequels) I guess you could say I've always looked up to Freddie and Michael as Father figures and I'm thankful for the way they continue to inspire me in life and I'm also thankful to Michael for helping me a lot and finding the friends I have on here who really mean a lot to me :)

Katee

Hi everyone! :) My name is Katie, I'm 28 years old and I live in Brighton, on the south coast of England. I live with my wonderful fiance Darren, and we're getting married next June :)

We share our flat with 2 beautiful cats - Betsy my 14 year old Persian, and Ben, my 15 month old Bengal. Solomon the hamster completes my little family. I'm a huge animal lover, and plan to have more cats and maybe some chickens when we get a house!

I've worked in retail for over 10 years now, cos I'm still unsure what I want to do with my life! I did recently complete a course in Photography, and I have a huge passion for the subject, along with all arts and crafts. Unfortunately I don't seem to get enough time to indulge in any of them, but I'm hoping to change that in the new year!

I can't actually remember when I first got into Michael, although it must have been around the time I was 4 as I was part of a dancing group who put on a performance of Thriller at my primary school! Thriller was the first cassette tape I ever owned :)

I also LOVE music, and I play guitar, bass, tin whistle and am attempting violin. I like to go to a lot of gigs as well. :)

Dianelesley

Hi - I'm Diane and I live on the outskirts of London. I am a geriatric member as I am now 48. Although I use the internet regularly I didn't join any fan sites until his death because I thought I'd outgrown fan clubs! lol I used to belong to Michael's snail mail fan club back in the day.

I am married with two girls and have been an MJ fan since seeing him in Wembley in 1972 at the age of 10; I've seen him several times since and been to many many concerts of other artists but none compare to Michael!

I work mainly in a primary school as a teaching assistant and also as a counsellor in a women's centre and bereavement centre after going back to college few years ago.

I am grateful to this site for many reasons!

Severus Snape

Hello all. I go by Mikage. I'm an 18 year old person, biologically female but mentally androgynous, who lives on the planet Earth. I share this home with you. My idol is Michael Jackson, of course, and his life has inspired me to attempt to do something with the raw material that is my own life. I am very grateful for the inspiration Michael bestows upon me daily, and I love him more than anything else in this world. He saved me.

I don't really enjoy pop music, especially the stuff which has been dished out in the last 10 years. Michael Jackson is the only pop artist I respect and admire. My musical tastes vary, but I indulge in mostly classical music and some satire, like Tom Lehrer, whom I discovered when I was 16 and still in high school. I love him very much as well.

StaceyMJ

Proud Member

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread! I totally feel like I know more about you all! Lets keep it coming!

murajun

hello !
My name is JUN. I live in Japan.
I heard MJ's thriller is 12 years old
Currently, 40 years old!!!!
Great performance and I love MJ's music.

Hi y'all! I guess it's time for me to fully introduce myself here. My name's Mary and I lived in the state of Georgia (so yep, that makes me a Peach :D :lol:). I'm 21 years old and I'm currently enrolling for a winter semester in college, majoring in Interdisciplinary Studies (K-8) or more specifically, Elementary Education :). I'm the youngest of my family, having one older sister and two older brothers. I've been a fan of Michael's since the early 00's, but I do have earlier memories of Michael during my childhood years. All in all, I'm glad to be at a place where there are fellow fans just like me :D.

Ben

Hey everyone,
I'm a 37 elementary school teacher. I was born in the french caribbean on the beatiful island of Guadeloupe, but I've been living in continental France for the last 11 years. I'm a nature lover, active online and in real life on issues as protecting the environment or animal treatment. I love being around kids, I can honestly said that my young students have saved me over the past months. They are all big MJ fans! I love music, bike riding, swimming, reading; I'm a big Tolkien and Harry Potter fan, love the classics too like Victor Hugo.

PS : Ben is my real nickname, and yes, I am a female! lol

ghettomjacksonfan

Hi everyone,
I'm Victoria or Tori for short. Im 21 and i live in Birmingham,AL. Im a student at Auburn University(HOME OF THE TIGERS!!!!! WAR EAGLE!!! LOL) N E WAYS, Ive been a fan of Michael since i can remember. My mom thought it was just a phase i was going through and that i would go away,but it just got worse lol and it drove her crazy. I know my screenname is ghettomjacksonfan, but im not really a ghetto person..Im actually a quiet person, but when i get around a bunch of friends am the biggest goofball. Im a band geek so im constantly watching different marching bands, or listening to different bands and practicing my drumming. I havent been in band since high school but im thinking about gettin back in band...I miss it lol. Also Im a HUGE COLLEGE FOOTBALL FANATIC..ESPECIALLY AUBURN...LOL

Hicci

I think this is a very good idea :)

Hi everyone, my names Phillip. At the moment I'm 17 and still in education, and I live in England. I am also half Polish so I travel there for my holidays. I'm a new member but hoping that in time I will interact with lots of members and discuss all things Michael! :) I enjoy reading the Harry Potter books, listening to music (MJ of course!) and playing tennis.

Favourite song: They Don't Care About Us
Favourite non-single song: Threatened
Favourite album: Invincible
Favourite music video: Scream
Second favourite singer: Sean Paul

If there's anything else anybody would like to know about me don't hesitate to ask! :)

xMichellex

I'm a stay-at-home mother from the south of england. I have been a fan of Michael since the Bad era. My favourite era is probably Dangerous. I like to write play the piano.

Nonoka

Proud Member

Hi, I'm new here ...
My name is Noah, I'm 16 years old and I come from Germany. I live in a small (and boring) town near Munich ...
I'm Michael Jackson fan because I like his music (of course) and because I love his voice - he emphasized each word in his songs with a lot of emotion. When I hear his music, I feel like I'm in another world. I also love his humanity and generosity.
My favorite song is "Smooth Criminal" and my favorite album "Bad".
In addition to Michael I'm interested in architecture, films and books ...
I hope that I can spend a good time here and make friends.
Thank you!

Sunflowers

Not new here, spend years here in the past and re-joined last year.

I'm Saskia and turned 30 years old last month. Sssssht, if any asks, I'm always 21 hahaha. I'm the youngest of three and with some age difference between us I can't remember anything else but growing up with Michael's music. According to my family I was dancing (well bopping around the room) on Billie Jean when I was 2 years old. The time I from which I start remembering being a Michael fan is from when I was around 7 years old (Bad time). No horse posters in my room, only huge posters of Michael. I really believe he (and my dad) gave me the love for music. I've always been a fan, unfortunately I never saw him perform live (my parents didn't allow me.....), but was supposed to in the O2.

I love music in all its sorts. Play the guitar myself and really want to learn how to play piano. Played tennis from the age of 6 and I also love to draw. I finished uni years ago and have been working in online marketing for a few years now.

mjsdot

Re: Getting to know you! Im new Hello

Hi
Im new here,well Ive been coming and reading for a few months and finally decided to take the plunge and join.
Im married with 3 boys and have been a Michael Jackson fan for as long as I can remember, my boys have grown up listening to his music and are all fans as well though not as much as me!
I live in Northamptonshire in the UK and am currently not working

IWBWYA

Hello eveybody! :)
I'm from USA, but not an American. 26 year old. Apart from MJ, I love instrumental and classical music. I'm also crazy for action/thriller/suspense movies.
I've been MJ's fan since...today! lol... (because my love for him is anew everyday. :))
Long story short, "I am allergic to all negative people."

Nice to know y'all.
:)

cmstrike

My name is Chris, I'm 20 years old, and from Long Island, New York. I'm going to college for Broadcasting, and my career plans are to be a production director at a radio station, as well as a freelance audio engineer and producer on the side. I'm a musician, I play guitar, bass, keyboards, and I'm pretty decent at drums. I write and record my own music, ranging from Progressive Rock to Heavy Metal to R&B/Hip Hop beats. I've been making music since I was about 15 or 16 years old. Michael is my number one influence in music and in life, he's inspired all of my creative efforts and without him, I probably wouldn't be a musician today. I've been listening to Michael since I was in my mother's tummy, she used to play his records all the time for me. Dangerous was my first album (and favorite of all time), I still have that cassette to this day and it's one of my most prized possessions and has more sentimental value than just about anything else I own. Music is obviously a huge part of my life, but so is family. I love spending time with my family, I think it's the most important thing in life.

ronia

Very nice threat!

I am a fan for about 20 years when the Bad Album was released. Smooth Criminal is my all time favourite song. Heal the word helped me when a loved one had to fight cancer. I danced to Blood on the Dancefloor very much. But sadly I discovered Invincible after Michael's death first. Marriage and motherhood had consumed too much time.
Now I am a proud mother of two beautiful children, married to my soulmate and very happy with my life.
But I would have never dreamed that Michael's death would have caused so much pain for me.

badgonegood

Hi everyone. I'm new but I have lurked from time to time over the past two years. My name is Effrem Adams. I'm 23 years old. I am a dj and love to play mj's music here in CT at the clubs where I live.

Hello Everyone,

Im new on this Forum. My Name is Chantale, i am from South of England. I am 16 years old and a Huge Michael jackson fan.

You may think because i am just 16 that i wouldnt know alot about Michael, this is not the case, i know just as much as those who have been fans for 40 years. =)

I have been a Michael jackson fan since i can remember which is the age of 5, i have been braught up with his music even before i was born and ever since. My first michael jackson experience was when i was 5 years old in America, where i saw Michael's Billie Jean costume on display alongside his glove, merchandise and his Beat it Jacket. I would post a picture but im not sure how too =)

I have a big collection of Michael Jackson items too, i really need a bigger Bedroom Lol !

I currently have a job at weekends and i goto college and study Catering and Hospitality =)

Samweed

Hello. I'm also new. My name is Mandi, I'm 21 almost 22. I've been a fan of MJ since around the ages of 3 or 4.

I'm in College studying Mass Communications and African American Studies.

I'm not just a fan of Michael, but over the years I've become a huge fan of all of the Jackson family, including Jermaine (see what I did there? :p)

Yeah, I don't really know what else to say.

_nita

Hi Everyone!

My name is Anita, I'm 23 years old (almost 24).
I reading this forum for 2 years now, but I registert just recently (I have no clue why it took me so long..)

I live in Croatia, but before that I lived 10 years in Germany.
I'm going to college, studying construction.

I'm a Michael fan my whole life, my first memories of him are when I was like 4-5 years old..

I loooove music, I literally listen it all day long..
I also love books, movies, dancing, drawning......

Since I have no idea what else to say about myself, I'll stop here...

Hey everyone! My name is Emagine and I'm 14 years old.
Now don't just think cause I'm a young blood i don't know Michael because I know just as much as a person who has been a fan of Michael since he started;)
I live in Gary,IN and I have been a fan of Michael since I was 4:happy:
I remember dancing and singing to his music and just having a great time and always laying down looking at the sky thinking about how wonderful he is=]
I saw Michael in 2003 when he came to visit and i shook his hand and gave him a hug LOL
That was a really cool time in my life i wont EVER forget=]
Umm I'm about to graduate 8th grade in 5 months and I LOVE to paint more than anything. I dream of being a singer/dancer and also painting and doing volleyball on the side.
My favorite Michael era would have to be either Dangerous or Invincible:wub:
My first ever MJ CD was Invincible and my first video i saw of Michael was Scream=]
Aside from Michael i listen to Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Beyonce and some more older artists like Lenny Williams and Marvin Gaye=]
My all time wish would have to be for everyone in this world to become one...for us all to just come together and put all our doubts aside and just LOVE each other unconditionally. sorry if this is to much i talk alot i for got to tell u LOL=]

Maria MJ

Welcome to all new members and very pleased to meet those of you I haven't met so far! :wub:
I'm Maria and I've been with MJJC since November 09. I work with the Media Advocacy Team of the MJJC Legacy Project.
I live Southeastern Europe, I'm a graduate student in Communication, and I love writing, playing the piano, dancing and singing.
Also a huge theater lover! :)

Daryll748

Indeed cool thread... :)

I don't think that I 'need' to introduce myself here as I've been here for awhile but I've been away and I'm back... I love reading this thread so its only 'natural' that I 'spill the beans' too as they say hey...

My name is Ann... though a lot of fans only know me by my nickname 'Daryll58 or -478' :tease:
I'm 38 and in June 39 :doh: I live in Bruges and 'officially' I live alone... Though I live 'happy' together with my 'perfect hubby' Daryll (My handmade MJ doll :wub:) and my 'almost real' son Mesereau William... He 'saved' me from a huge depression back in 2007 as my body can't make babies :mello:

Proffesionally, I cared for babies, toddlers and elderly people. I've worked in a gardencentre and I've worked as a receptionist in a trade union.
Right now, I'm home with a string of medical probs :smilerolleyes: I refuse to be treated as a plant or an idiot though...

I'm a writer but I prefer the name 'storyteller' as I love to bring escapism and awareness to my lovely readers... Creating is like 'breathing' for me and I love spending time with my 'spiritual' master :wub:

I love writing (of course silly :doh:) ,books and movies (horror, spiritual and medical stuff) , music (MJ :wub: though I enjoy Ne-yo and Akon too) shopping, spending time with friends and Michaeling :wub:

Oh, I love Michael since I was 10... I fell in love with him during "Beat it" :punk:I don't really have a 'fave era' but I missed his 'curls' lately Heehee :D and those 'gold pants' :tease:
I'm quite a sensitive person with a strong 6th sense... :cheeky:
I love our Christ'OF :wub: THE ULTIMATE MJ tribute artist! He really healed me 'emotionally' as when he walks around like MJ... he gives me a 2nd chance to care and protect Michael... That I miss every single moment... :(

Yep... that's me... I'm crazy about those smilies, can't you tell... :dancin:

connie

Hello peeps!
My name is Charlotte, but for some strange reason I chose to go by the name Connie on this site. I'm 20 years old, and live in Norway (a country wich is not many miles away from the North Pole)

I've been registered on this site for two wicked years, but never really been writing anything on the forum, so I think it's about time :)

I became a fan of MJ 10 years ago, and I still can't believe the fact that he's gone. I remember the day he died so clearly. I was at work, and read the newspaper like any other day. As I looked on the front page, the headlines said that MJ had died last night. I refused to believe it, and called other fans in Norway, and they confirmed it was true. My whole world fell apart... it was a very sad moment, and I just started to cry. I was supposed to be on one of his concerts, my first time ever seing him live, my biggest dream of all time, and then that... took me some time to except it, but it's all good now. :)

Iookin' forward to get to know you !
Cioa!

doodlebuglori

Hello to the MJJC community. I'm a member in other MJ forums so I thought i would check this place out. My name is Lori, i will be 52 in April. I'm about 8 months younger than Michael. Although i have admired him since he was a kid just starting out and followed his carrer I have to admit I didn;t become a dedicated fan until after his passing. I am from San Francisco, California (northern part of the state) i'm too far away from Los angeles to go there on a regular basis, i don;t drive and don;t have a budget to stay at accommodations but i hope to go someday. I;m probably five (?) hours from Neverland but a car is needed to get there and would also need a find a place to stay. I;m hoping to find more fans in my area of Northern California particulary in either the Sacramento and or San Francisco area. anyway I plan on talking with some of you in the future. i have made many good friends from arroound the world on some of the MJ forums and hope to make some friends here as well.

morsmordre

Hi everyone :) I made a thread but I don't know where it went.. I probably should've just posted here anyway! :p

Anyway, I'm Sonya, 19 turning 20 this year :/ and I'm from Toronto, Ontario! I grew up listening to MJ because my mom was a HUGE fan as a teen (I mean Jheri curl, single glove, imitation jackets, the whole lot haha) but that died down as she got older. She's still a fan though! I guess I'd say that I actively became a fan a month ago. It all started with Who's Lovin' You haha. I just kept playing it on repeat and then I started listening to MJ's solo stuff.

My housemates are going to kill me one of these days because I'm always blasting his music :p

I hope to get to know you all better! I already love this forum :)

The Healer

Here are few pics from my home town. I hope you will agree with me that it is a pretty place ! :)
imagescaodad8l.jpg

imagescacc9k9m.jpg

images1kir.jpg

*Little Suzie*

Since there isn't a Skype thread. I should post it here instead.
Add me on Skype, my name is Suzan2k there.
Just tell who you are, and you should be around 12-19 :)

DivineSmile

Indeed cool thread... :)

I don't think that I 'need' to introduce myself here as I've been here for awhile but I've been away and I'm back... I love reading this thread so its only 'natural' that I 'spill the beans' too as they say hey...

My name is Ann... though a lot of fans only know me by my nickname 'Daryll58 or -478' :tease:
I'm 38 and in June 39 :doh: I live in Bruges and 'officially' I live alone... Though I live 'happy' together with my 'perfect hubby' Daryll (My handmade MJ doll :wub:) and my 'almost real' son Mesereau William... He 'saved' me from a huge depression back in 2007 as my body can't make babies :mello:

Proffesionally, I cared for babies, toddlers and elderly people. I've worked in a gardencentre and I've worked as a receptionist in a trade union.
Right now, I'm home with a string of medical probs :smilerolleyes: I refuse to be treated as a plant or an idiot though...

I'm a writer but I prefer the name 'storyteller' as I love to bring escapism and awareness to my lovely readers... Creating is like 'breathing' for me and I love spending time with my 'spiritual' master :wub:

I love writing (of course silly :doh:) ,books and movies (horror, spiritual and medical stuff) , music (MJ :wub: though I enjoy Ne-yo and Akon too) shopping, spending time with friends and Michaeling :wub:

Oh, I love Michael since I was 10... I fell in love with him during "Beat it" :punk:I don't really have a 'fave era' but I missed his 'curls' lately Heehee :D and those 'gold pants' :tease:
I'm quite a sensitive person with a strong 6th sense... :cheeky:
I love our Christ'OF :wub: THE ULTIMATE MJ tribute artist! He really healed me 'emotionally' as when he walks around like MJ... he gives me a 2nd chance to care and protect Michael... That I miss every single moment... :(

Yep... that's me... I'm crazy about those smilies, can't you tell... :dancin:

I had to react when I read that you love Christof! Last year we watched teh show where he just was the ultimate MJ from the beginning and eventually won the contest. We went to his live show "My name is Michael" and had a blast of a time! Unfortunately he isn't here a lot, which is in Netherlands, but I hope he will be here soon again. I'd love to add some smileys, only haven't found them yet (not activated or so?). I'm a newbie...

martyn_gibbs

Hey,

I'm Martyn from the Derby, UK. I'm 17 years old and currently studying A-Levels at college.

I've been a Michael Jackson fan since around 12 years old (2005). Going by the date, I'm guessing you know which event suddenly brought him to my attention, and therefore his music to my attention.

My other interests include Paramore, Football (Man United!!), Formula One, Cricket and .. well, most sport really.

Anyways, that's about it really, nice to meet you all. :)

4u_n_4me

My name is Davis R. Maho. I am Native American from both the Hopi and Navajo tribes. I live in The United States, in the state of Arizona. I am very proud of who I am and am deeply inspired by my culture as well as pop culture especially Michael, Madonna, Axl Rose, and Sebastian Bach. I have 4 sisters named, from oldest to youngest: Lisa, Shannon, Robyn, Ashleigh and myself. I am the youngest of the family. I have 5 nieces: Stellane, Megan, Aahliyah, Kayden, And Quana. 5 nephews: Brayden, Autry, Ladainian, Jaidian, and Nevon. I have a godson, Devaugn, who I am destined to raise as if he were my own.am also an artist and I paint using acrylic paint. I am very proud of my family and friends. Also I feel I must express without hesitition only because I been feeling very good about myself lately, I am a bi-sexual young man. Though I feel good, I am closeted from my immediate family only shedding light on close friends of mine. Be that as it may, I am confortable sharing this with everyone. Thanks for having me here at MJJC. I moved due to the closure at MJNO.

C

*Completly dry*

Hey guys,
my name is Miri and I'm from Munich, Germany. I'm 30 and have been a Michael fan since almost 20 years now.
I've been a member of MJJC since quite some time and I always enjoyed it here. I've been online nearly ever day I was registered but I was mostly just a silent reader. I decided to become a little more active now so I hope I can join all you regular posters! :)
Hm, what else can I tell you about me? I've been working in the music business for a few years but now I'm back to university studying to become a teacher. This whole music business is shiny on the ouside but from the inside it tends to be rather superficial, exploiting and dishonest. So I rather wanted to make a new start and am looking forward now to teaching kids the best I can - I think that's a good way to live and pass on Michael's ideals.
I was lucky to have seen Michael several times. My first time was in Prague, the opening show for the HIstory Tour, then several more HIStory shows and other events in Germany and London, also been to the trial in 2005 twice. I will cherish the moments I was close to him forever!
Anyway, if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Anniesnotokmj

Hello my fellow MJ lover!!!!,
My name is Christine, I have been a fan of Michael's most of my life, I LOVE the man!!! I was born and raised in Montgomery,Al, where I still reside. For those who don't know, Montgomery is a small city in the South. I am an American, not that it matters, but thought it would help those who may wonder where Alabama is...I love to read, sing, dance, and sleep lol. I'm looking forward to meeting and speaking with you all, and I want to send a special thanks to StacyJ for ALL of her help in assisting me with registering for this wonderful forum. Once again Stacy, thank you very much! :)

nadalette

Hey everyone. I'm sort of new here, registered ages ago, but haven't posted much. Just checking I can still actually post. I have a notification and it says I don't have sufficient privileges to read it. What's that all about then?

MJIVARS

Well, I'm starting to write here too. I'm from Spain, so sorry for my english.
I love music, and i'm so happy to be here with all of you. I like to swim, and the mountains and green fields.
I love dance too, but i'm very bad dancing....

I hope have very happy moment here, it seems very fine.

AnnieMJsPYT

Proud Member

Hello everybody :)

I'm Annie and I'm 14 years old [the youngest on MJJC? xD] I'm Michael's fan since the age of five... When my cousin bought herself his CD and showed it to me. i was like wooow and my love for him lasts till today. All my life I live in Warsaw, Poland, so I'm sorry for my English ;) I love singing, dancing, playing in school plays... My favorite subjects are chemistry, english, music... and more. I've never been able to see Michael live in concert, which I really regret... Huh, what else can I say about me... i don't know, but don't be afraid to ask whatever you want ;)
Wanna be friends? i won't bite u! :D

Annie

dewey

My name is Tracy and I've been in love with Michael since 1983. I'm originally from Indiana but have called Florida my home for the past 30 years. I grew up with Michael's music in my life and have had the extreme pleasure of introducing my two sons to his musical genius and perfect dance. I hope, someday, to write and publish a balanced, fair, serious biography about our sweet Michael. But for now....off to the threads!

heartbeat

I'm Sue and just can't get enough of Michael. I started listening to his music 20 years ago and definitely, absolutely fell in love with him in 1995 while watching the MTV MVA.
English isn't my native language either, so... if you don't get what I'm trying to say, just ask :) .
Looking forward to get to know many of you
Sue

Ingelief

Wow great topic! And miri im jealous! Im Inge from the netherlands, im a michael fan for 12 years now. I was 13 i believe when i heared him first, because my parents arent a fan, so i had to hear him on tv. I then followed him on the trial and was up reading everynight then what was happening, because its across the world. I always felt far away from him, and now since his death i know im not going to see him live ever. Thats hard sometimes. I was here back in 2005 but it was to hard and i went back here after his death. And feel a little closer so.. I love animals i have a dog and oh im 25.
x

Justjoslyn

HEy im joslyn im a 18 be 19 in october. i gradute in 3 weeks from high school and college in the fall i knew bout this forum since 2009 but i decided to join this year. i been a MJ fan since i was 3. but my mom was annopyed so i just stop for her sake. my mom still think im goin through phase and it will end. but after 15 years still not a phase.

MJ Tempest

Proud Member

Hi, I'm Stein, I'm from Norway and I'm 27 years old.

I became an MJ fan late in 2001, around the time "Invincible" was released, and the first two MJ albums I bought were "Invincible" and the just released "Greatest Hits - HIStory" compilation. Soon after that, I bought the other Sony solo albums from "Off the Wall" to "Blood on the Dance Floor" and a couple of VHS tapes. Since then I've been a big MJ fan. :)

MJTKOP-NYTRAM

Hello MJ Fans,

I'm Martijn, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 21 years old.
I'm male & I heard we are outnumbered:D hahaha
So for all the ladies :flowers:

Anyway, I came in touch with Michael's music when I was 7 years old during a vacation in Germany.
but I became a real fan in 2001, me & my family had a 6weeks during vacation in the U.S.A.
and as a surprise we went to Madison Square (and I realised on June 25th (I already had bought tickets for TII), that I was at his last big performance.
Since then I'm a huge fan, not only for his music,videoclips, dance but also for the kind, gentle and big hearted man he was.

I've also my own blog, where I upload my wallpapers & post Michael related trivia
http://mjtkop-nytram.blogspot.com/

I'm looking forward to get to know many of you.

Much L.O.V.E.

Last edited:

queenrose

Proud Member

hi i go by the name queenrose but im changing that...I think...anyway i was here back in 05 when it was just MJJ Forum...then i left after the change. I live in california. I wanted to join this forum because i want to be an extention of the family.

I do know a few of MJ's staff and I am willing to help out wherever I can if you have any questions. If i can answer them I will. A lot of us would like to know what he was like and I had the opportunity to find out how truly special he is and i dont put the present tense in by accident.

Some things I dont know but there are things that I am sure people would like to know that would never know unless they ask someone who does know.

I hope I'm able to make new e friends here LOL!

sspongey98

'Sup? My name's Hasan, and I'm a big MJ fan. Everyone in my family loves his music, and I've been a fan since god knows how long.
And besides that, I like playing video games and watching cartoons. (Which shows that I'm pretty young. Still a teenager, though. :p)

Mjwifey4L

Proud Member

Hey My name is Khadijah , I'm 16(and a half lol), I've loved MJ for as long as I can remember, I'm from San Francisco, CA , but I currently stay in Reno (let me know if your in the area!!!) I love 2 listen 2 music, draw , paint, collect MJ stuff,

I hope to meet some really cool ppl here - L.O.V.E

rjm90

Hi MJ fans. I'm Rachel and I live in the UK. I've been a fan since July 2009. I like drawing, reading and I'm also interested in Psychology. I am quite a shy person but this forum seems like fun so I'm gonna start posting more often.

MJJLove94

Hi, everyone!

My name is Joy. I'm 17 years old and I just finished high school, attending college in the fall. I have loved Michael since I was born basically. I remember always listening to his music and watching his videos. I loved Ghosts as a kid. I'm happy to have joined here and become a part of this wonderful community.

SamChip1988

Proud Member

Hi I'm Sam,

I'm from the North East of the UK not far from a place called Whitby. I'm 23 and work as a Health Care Assistant while I study to be a counsellor :)

I started listening to Michael in late 2002/early 2003 after coming across "Billie Jean" in a video game (and listening to it over and over and over and... well you get the picture!). Up until that point I only had a few basic memories of Mike; first in 1995 when I was around 8 I was in a school play ("The Pied Piper") and there was a dance routine in it where a bunch of kids dressed as rats danced to "Bad", second I remember watching the "Scream" video when it premiered and I also have a vague memory of flicking through the TV and coming across the tail end of Moonwalker and being really disappointed I'd missed it... but that was it.

Only really knowing 3 or 4 songs and nothing about the man himself I sat down with my mum to watch the living with Michael documentary the night it first aired and that's where everything changed - seeing what a kind, sincere and genuine person Michael was he instantly became my favorite artist, my role model and my source of comfort. I immediately started listening to him every day, buying all the albums and telling anyone who would listen how great he was (and defending him to the hilt) - since then I've never looked back!

Anyway thanks for letting me waffle on for a bit and introduce myself guys :)

Hi, my name is Vi Long Nguyen (you can read it in English like "Great Dragon Nguyen"), I'm 19 y/o, I'm currently a student in college, major of Tourism subject. I'm MJ fan since 2005, after I watched a VHS tape "Video Greatest Hits" from my neighbour, he gave me that tape xD but actually, I already had listened to We Are The World song on TV since 1992, when i was only 1 y/o =)
Nice to meet you guys. I'm from Vietnam :)

Lore

Hi!
I'm Lorena, 24, From Bahia/Brazil. I live with my dad and we work together in our office.

First, I can't remember since when I'm a michael's fan... In all my entire life I can't remember another artist that I think about him for 24h/day..

Yes: books, movies (documentary, actually), conversation, laugh, travel (travel all the time = my dream)... but in another hand, I LOVE moments that I can just put my song, turn me off from world...

In November I'll travel to USA (english class). In the same time, to me is gonna be the most lovely moment that's gonna happens this year. Michael Jackson's country. And..how you guys can see...I really NEED english class (sorry for my fool english text).

For now, that's all =)

DWsoul

Hi, I guess I will introduce myself here (this is the right place??). I am "DWsoul" and I was just thinking about Michael and so I came upon here this place. I have been reading through some of the threads and you are a close community of friends, and this is good. I was afraid that would fall apart over the years since his transition. I want to celebrate the life, the activity, and preserve and continue the legacy of the man known as Michael Jackson. It is important that not only does the music and dance go into world history, but also that the mission be preserved and continued, and more importantly, acted upon. I will say this, he is/was a man of peace, but he is a warrior, and I know people who would have done anything possible to see him elected as a president, even if that is something he would not have wanted for himself (oh dear God, the STRESS!!). God bless him, so shy and quiet, but when he speaks, guess what? The WORLD listens! Yes yes I speak in present tense but that is ok. For me, he is NEVER "gone". I do not think that is even a remote possiblity. So, Michael? Here's to you. Your work WILL go on. Your words WILL be listened to, heeded, and acted on (Never forget who is SUPPOSED to be your speechwriter, mister). Are you going to make it back? Are you going to leave it to the people? That's for YOU to decide. And Michael? No matter WHAT happens with me, YOUR heart will go on. It's going to be okay. Remember HER.......

Top Bottom