Gifts for Paris' birthday random gifts to Prince and Blanket and flowers to Katherine

Re: Gifts for Paris' birthday random gifts to Prine and Blanket and flowers to Katherine

The Locket is beautiful but extremely expensive. Not to be a Debbie Downer, but Michael would have perferred that $675 used on that Tiffany Locket to a children's organization, charity or even help in Haiti victims. A $25 locket would have been just as nice. It's the thought that counts. Michael was raising his kids very humbly. I know Paris would have appreciated it just as well.

How exactly did you guys give them the gifts? You put it in their door step in front of the gate or mailed it? I always wonder how fans sent their gifts.

Re: Gifts for Paris' birthday random gifts to Prine and Blanket and flowers to Katherine

AlejandrA IS Randy and Jermaine's baby mama. Deborah hasn't seen the kids since Michael's demise

I know she is The shared baby mama.

I had never heard or seen her hanging with the kids. Obviously, both Omer & Grace are now gone.

Who is taking care of the kids on a day to day basis? And I am only referring to MJ's 3 kids here. Not Jermaine's or Randy's.

Alejandra barely care for her own kids, can't see her as nanny to MJ's. Where is that other lady that other lady that was with Paris in Vegas? She was always around with Grace.

Wow michael love movement is really strong i love u fans :cry:

I know she is The shared baby mama.

I had never heard or seen her hanging with the kids. Obviously, both Omer & Grace are now gone.

Who is taking care of the kids on a day to day basis? And I am only referring to MJ's 3 kids here. Not Jermaine's or Randy's.

Alejandra barely care for her own kids, can't see her as nanny to MJ's. Where is that other lady that other lady that was with Paris in Vegas? She was always around with Grace.
From what I've been told by people with knowledge the children have no one outside the family anymore. I'm not sure about the second nanny. I'm waiting for my updates as well.

wow, i am speechles.....

and i specially love this one: :wub:
25899_1378004126803_1132877314_31117125_6727925_n.jpg

From what I've been told by people with knowledge the children have no one outside the family anymore. I'm not sure about the second nanny. I'm waiting for my updates as well.

So the kids are being isolated.

Only 3-4 years before Prince reaches college age,

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice gifts. I love the flowers :)

Only 3-4 years before Prince reaches college age, I hope they are not brainwashed by unbalanced Randy & his conniving sister.
True only 5 more years before Prince is 18.

True only 5 more years before Prince is 18.

Well, he apparently skipped a year so college age will be 16 for him (in an interview with People Mag after the Grammys, Katherine attorney or someone else mention that both Prince & Paris skipped a year). I hope they all go to college like MJ wanted them to.

Do you know if Rebbie is there with them? That would be a good thing for them.

Last edited:

Well, he apparently skipped a year so college age will be 16 for him. I ope they all go to college like MJ wanted them to.

oh really? such a smart boy! :clapping::clapping:thanks for this info, it made me smile :)

Well, he apparently skipped a year so college age will be 16 for him (in an interview with People Mag after the Grammys, Katherine attorney or someone else mention that both Prince & Paris skipped a year). I hope they all go to college like MJ wanted them to.

Rebbie isn't living there since a couple of months. I will PM you, as I don't want to discuss this issue in public forum.

Wow, that's so nice! I love the locket and I think she will too. :)

Only 3-4 years before Prince reaches college age,

i wouldnt call it isolation. katherine may not know who to trust anymore

Back