Thriller vs Dangerous

"Thriller" or "Dangerous"

• Thriller

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 131 68.2%

• Total voters
Thriller, it has classic song's and it was my first album along with Bad that my father brought me in the 80's.

The choice is too hard .....but I want to say Thriller because of Human nature and Billie Jean, its simply magical!

Do you remeber a time when my girl was dangerous? When we couldnt keep it in the closet? She drove me wild, but i let her get away. Now i only ask myself: who was it? she didnt keep the faith and now shes Gone to soon. Now i Jam to my own tune.

I love Dangerous far too much, but Thriller is still a favorite. So, I voted for Dangerous, great poll. :)

When i ear many fans says "Trhiller is a best album of MJ" i think to the favourite words of MJ:

"But still..I promise you..The best yet come!"

Dangerous,History,Invincible ..:wub::wub::bow:

HUH, without a doubt it's Thriller for me. It's got such gems on it and It's how I 'fell in love' with Michael. :kissed:

Dangerous got great songs on it too but to me it's more a 'sad' period maybe in my life and that's why I prefer Thriller in the good ole' 80's :blush:

Definitely Dangerous since I remember when the album came out and that era quite well. Seeing I was 11 when that album came out. I was only 2 when Thriller came out. So I don't remember any of that era at all. Nor do I remember the album coming out. Plus Dangerous has the most greatest MJ song ever on it Who Is It. A song that I used to be so obsessed with at one time.

'thriller' for me. love hearing Michael's clear, high tenor. most importantly, his joy! :) almost every song is a hit, so there's very little filler. the album is more of a melting pot, and less segregated and calculated in comparison.

'heal the world' is genuine and beautiful though :)

Dangerous is his greatest album in my opinion. I feel that it was his creative peak. I mean the songs are so incredible and I believe it had 11 hit singles off a 14 track album! That’s incredible!

DANGEROUS, my favorite album that only beats Invincible for me cause he almost wrote every song on it

Dangerous for me, this wasn't difficult, it's my ultimate favourite MJ album. If he'd only made Dangerous and nothing else (along with Earth Song, Stranger in Moscow and History), I'd still be a fan.

Thriller is a perfect album with no weak track. Every track is a banger.. While Dangerous has a relatively weaker song in She Drives Me Wild. But despite that, I prefer Dangerous over Thriller, because some of my all time favourite MJ songs are on Dangerous. Songs such as Black or White, Dangerous, Jam, Will You Be There, Gone Too Soon are all in my top 10 favourite MJ songs list. So I've to pick Dangerous.

Back