Guilty finding on Jackson's doctor a joke, says Quincy

Mirabella76

Proud Member
It's to people who dont understand why others talking about jealosy and refuse to take so-called Johns's correctness. All his coments about MJ are prejudice and irreverent. Ok, now he said Murray's verdict is joke and Michael had to have responsobility either 'cuz if Murray wouldn't, somebody else would. Earlier he said MJ wasnt great musican. Much earlier he said MJ didn't want to be black. It's sad to say but bashing Michael became the pattern of behaivor for Johns. In my opinion the reason is bitter and jealosy that Johns have had when Michael broke up with him and Dangerous album became even more successful than their last album Bad. After that Quincy started to talk that Michael listening to nobody in a wrong way, that his glory stayed in past, ect.
Just because i'm not suprised to listen another mean coment from him. I think he should just keep silence about Michael, it would be much better not for MJ but for himself.

twinklEE

Proud Member
na11no-quincy.jpg

I'm still wondering why a man as senile as him is allowed to roam around freely, he should be in a home with a bunch of 100 year olds.
Look at him, his deranged self, looking weird, even scary. Guess he's still fantasizing about Tupac's you know what.

Sophielo

Proud Member
Doesn't matter if 40 other doctors were prepared to do it, and the charge wasn't for murder Quincey. It was never even claimed that Murray did it deliberately, it was that Michael was killed by negligence. Stuff like this makes me so mad.

E

elusive moonwalker

Maybe that other doctor would have monitored Michael. Maybe that other doctor would have bought the right equipment. Maybe that other doctor would have called 911. Maybe that other doctor would have cared
thank you . i guess some missed the testimony of lee where mj told her drs said its fine to use aslong as you are monitored properly which it is otherwise it would not be used everyday of the week. something murray obviously told mj he could do (monitor him mj). mj took every precaution poss. it is murrays negligence that caused this. some act like mj sat there doing this himselfdumb fool jones doesnt even know the facts of the case.the only time he gets any attention is when he talks crap about mj

StephluvsMJ

Proud Member
I don't even know how it's a "fact" that 100 other doctors were lined up if Murray hadn't given him the propofol. The only people we know who were asked about propofol were Cherilyn Lee and Allen Metzger, and the both of them told Michael they would not do it. Murray was the only one who said yes, so where are these "100 other doctors" coming from? I could have missed it, but as far as I'm aware, it certainly didn't come out during the trial.

The thing that upsets me most about what Quincy is saying is that Michael obviously loved and respected this guy. In all the years, Michael had NEVER ever came out and said a bad word about Quincy in public. I just can't understand why these people, who Michael would always speak so kindly of, would speak so disrespectfully about him. It isn't like Michael bashed them publicly so they have to get him back. Michael spoke so respecfully of this guy, and he gets so much disrespect in return. It's just completely unfair.

Quincy was in the media after Michael's death going on about Michael wanting to be white, and how the vitiligo wasn't real, and how he didn't have anything wrong with his lungs, but when that autopsy report came out confirming that Michael did have vitiligo and he did have lung problems, Quincy went stone-cold silent. Now he's starting this. There's no point people here expecting Quincy to tell you the facts... Clearly he does not know the facts. He's made up his own facts, since there it is not a "fact" that exists that says Michael had 100 other doctors lined up who would give him propofol if Murray didn't. So don't talk about the fans being blind to the facts. Michael having 100 doctors lined up ready to give him propofol is not a fact.

E

elusive moonwalker

100 m's drs claims comes from ppl who believe murray as he claimed mj was using it before and a dr was giving it to him. obviously not if murray was hired. same as him claiming mj had his own stash. that stash would come from another dr so no need for murray. same lies some like to spread about dr shopping an addiction.its always about blamimg mj.look at the other drs who were investigated by the dea.it came out during testimony that alot of the drs never even treated mj or knew him. but of course the dea picked up names from the media and took it as gospel

twinklEE

Proud Member
exactly elusive, he doesn't even get any attention, which probably pisses his jealous self off. anyone remember the ''we are the world 25'' disaster? It happened sometime in early 2010, jan or feb, and I don't even remeber what the song was called. I do remeber the song's failure and the crappy autotune though.
quincy is about as relevant as elvis right now

Oh and StephluvsMJ, Quincy's fuckery didn't start when Mcihael died, it started many years before that. Several years ago, when Michael was accused by Gavin, maybe even before that but I wasn't around then. But the first time I heard ish coming out of this senile fart's mouth was around the time the second allegations made news. He was pretty nasty toward Michael during and after the trial in 05 as well.

MJultimatemusiclegen

Proud Member
He may think he has a point, he doesn't. It doesn't matter if other doctors may have come along and done it, the person who committed the crime was Murray, and that therefore makes potential future doctors irrelevant. It's like saying it doesn't matter that so and so murdered so and so, because somebody else will have done it anyway, it's a rediculous statement, the crime still happened, and that person has elected themselves to face the consequences. And as it has been pointed out, Michael didn't ask to die, so saying when you're someone of MJ's stature you always get what you want, when refering to him not getting what he wants, it just shows there is no argument here, he's talking out of his ego rather than logic and reason, probably just a desperate attempt to get people to utter his name again, which he seems to be succeeding at.

marebear

Proud Member
I though Michael was his "little brother" as he said? He thinks Murray did nothing wrong? He left Michael alone and had nothing to help him in an emergency. He was so reckless and I don't understand how anyone who "claims" to love Michael cannot be angry at Murray. Stop blaming Michael.

8701girl

Proud Member
So according to Quincy there are lots of doctors out there who don't know CPR and don't call 911 when their patients need ambulance? What a moron.

Well those "doctors" arent really doctors if they dont know how to do CPR or call ambulance if their patients need then.

mjjesamor1

Proud Member
Quincy reminds me of the saying about a 'woman scorned'..... Hell hath no fury like Quincy scorned....

Ashtanga

Proud Member
:wtf:

:puke:

He should keep his mouth shut instead of talking shit. :perrin:

na11no-quincy.jpg

I'm still wondering why a man as senile as him is allowed to roam around freely, he should be in a home with a bunch of 100 year olds.
Look at him, his deranged self, looking weird, even scary. Guess he's still fantasizing about Tupac's you know what.

:lol:

SheilaMJFan4Ever

Proud Member
na11no-quincy.jpg

So, your response to ugliness (this isn't about looks, btw) is to be even UGLIER? How is that productive, smart and justifiable? :no:

Last edited:

Petrarose

Proud Member
This is the worst he has said and it is time for him to be quiet about Michael related issues, because he has not been in touch with him for decades. He is assuming that Muarry was found guilty of intentionally killing Michael, another indication that he does not know what he is talking about. I hope he will not be involved with any projects with the Estate because I will be writing letters again. What type of person makes a statement like that after someone is killed by another--intentionally or otherwise!!!

It saddens me that so many people are commenting about this case who did not follow the live content and only listen to commentaries on TV.

Petrarose

Proud Member
It is very alarming to me that the people in the case thread who see Michael as the cause of his death and side with Quincy's statement, are the same people who posted comments in the family thread where Michael is blamed in order to advocate the point of view or actions of a family member.

The fact is that Michael wanted prof done by someone who would monitor him. Therefore, if 100 doctors would have taken the job, it does not mean he would have died. Another result is that the 100 doctors would have the right equipment and monitor him. People need to be logical. If 100 other doctors would have done it and caused his death, then that would mean that prof would be killing all the people in surgery!!! We know that has not happened because the rooms have appropriate equipment and monitoring. Let's get back to putting logic and common sense into our posts.

Opps sorry for double posting.

Resa

Proud Member
I Agree with Q.J i will not sit here and play blind to the fact that M.J wanted this and 100's of doctors was willing to do it because he was Michael Jackson the problem is would any of one them 100's of doctors show the negligence that Dr. Murray did Dr.Murray said in his new interview that he left out to make calls when in trail he said he went to the bathroom Q.J is old and may not know the facts of the case i'm sure he has other things to do then follow a trail still love and respect him and M.J #Legends
Really? You know for a fact that 100's of doctors were willing to do this? Enlighten the rest of us and name the 100's of doctors.

PaceMioDolceCuore

Proud Member
"Please hold. All muses are busy right now, but yo
The really interesting thing is the hypocrisy. Jones implies that Michael, being Michael, had an "I'm standing above it all, gimme gimme!" attitude. The bizarre thing is that the man, whom he accuses of that attitude- Michael Jackson- died because it is MURRAY who has precisely that attitude. ("hey, general anesthesia, no back up, no equipment and no medical records- I'm above it all, gimme gimme".

Jones should have made his remarks about Murray, could be exactly the 'old fashioned' kinda -attitude of accusing the victim of a crime of becoming a crime victim.

I am under no illusion that this planet features many Murrays, no doubt about it. I also know - that when the cop pulls me over for speeding- it doesn't matter one.single.bit that I drove like a lamb yesterday and that everyone else on the highway is speeding even more.
Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter that people down the street beat up their children- I still have an obligation to do right by MY children.

All of us- every single one of us- has the daily opportunity to do wrong, chose the wrong path. If you speed- that's your problem. If you don't file your taxes correctly- your problem. All of us have ample opportunity to do the wrong thing in life. It's called free will and Murray had plenty. He can go cry me a river. Doctors and lawyers drop patients every single day for one reason or another. Go cry me a river.

I don't care if 50000000 other people do the wrong thing- if you do the wrong thing- it's not anyone else that counts. I'd like to see that in court. "Your honor, my colleagues mess up even worse than I do. Can I go now?"

Yeah, right!

xo_lola_xo

Proud Member
The man is just pissed that MJ didn't work with him after Bad. Miserable old man.

AllForLove

Proud Member
:eek: ... :doh: ... why some need to open their mouth pointlessly :no: ... does he promote something ?

Obviously, he has no idea what all the trial was about ... it's so disappointing :(

bluetopez

Proud Member
Q can go to hell. It has been one to many times he as spoken ill of MJ. I had some fallen outs with a few friends in my life before and if something like what happen to MJ would have happen to them, I would never think of saying the things Q have said. He comes off as so damn heartless, it's still shocking to me. It's very hard to look back at old footage of him and MJ from the 80's and think yrs later he would be shitting on MJs memory the way he has.

It's like once the 90's came rollin in and especially after the 93 allegations we saw many so called MJ friends true feeling towards him come out. People were simply useing him for what they can get out of him. And to me Q has become one of those many people. SMFH And people wonder why MJ was so lonely. With friends like this who the F needs enemies?

Last edited:

AllForLove

Proud Member
You have the source Inge, it doesn't look like a tabloid so ...

When I think he told that he lost his little brother that makes me :mat:

Last edited:
E

elusive moonwalker

It is very alarming to me that the people in the case thread who see Michael as the cause of his death and side with Quincy's statement, are the same people who posted comments in the family thread where Michael is blamed in order to advocate the point of view or actions of a family member.The fact is that Michael wanted prof done by someone who would monitor him. Therefore, if 100 doctors would have taken the job, it does not mean he would have died. Another result is that the 100 doctors would have the right equipment and monitor him. People need to be logical. If 100 other doctors would have done it and caused his death, then that would mean that prof would be killing all the people in surgery!!! We know that has not happened because the rooms have appropriate equipment and monitoring. Let's get back to putting logic and common sense into our posts.Opps sorry for double posting.
yeah its funny that. anyone would think theres an agenda goin on