Harry Potter Appreciation Thread!

The One.

Proud Member
I'm getting so excited about the next movie in November!!! I'm currently reading Deathly Hallows, ah, it's just so good. Even though I like more the books than the movies, I don't know what I'm going to do after the last movie comes out :mello:

Let's discuss about the books, movies, everything HP related in here! :)

Oh and I'd love to visit the Harry Potter theme park (somewhere in Florida I think?) someday! :lol:

:scorerer:

PS THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE LAST MOVIES READ CAREFULLY OR NOT AT ALL!

Last edited:
I'm getting so excited about the next movie in November!!! I'm currently reading Deathly Hallows, ah, it's just so good. Even though I like more the books than the movies, I don't know what I'm going to do after the last movie comes out :mello:

Let's discuss about the books, movies, everything HP related in here! :)

Oh and I'd love to visit the Harry Potter theme park (somewhere in Florida I think?) someday! :lol:

:scorerer:

I want to see Nagini come out of bathelda Bagshot.

i think its her i have to go back and re-read to lol

I have a huge L.O.V.E. for Harry Potter. I have all the movies that had came out on dvd. But I have yet to read the books. And I would L.O.V.E. to eventually get those books. But I will admit when the first Harry Potter book first came here to the U.S. I had hated Harry Potter and didn't know what was so great about him. Though I did like that it got kids in to reading. It wasn't until I saw the first Harry Potter movie on tv. Was when I started to really see the fascination with him. And I just started to really L.O.V.E. him. My favorite Harry Potter characters are Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna, and Hagrid. Hagrid has always been my absolute favorite character. But the one character I still find creepy is Professor Snape. Every single time I see one my Harry Potter movies he just really creeps me out whenever I see him. But I would so L.O.V.E. to go see the new Harry Potter movie that is coming out in November.

i think Daniel Radcliffe (the kid who plays harry) Is hot. I also think the Weasley Twins are like Killer sexy!

^^I think Ron looks cute. He's pretty buff now.

My friend(s) and I went to the midnight showing of Half Blood Prince and they were crying when Dumbledore was killed. I was like ok. LOL

I liked it but tbh I was so tired because I forgot how long HP movies are!!!!!

I've never read the books but I'm a big fan of the movies.

I have a huge L.O.V.E. for Harry Potter. I have all the movies that had came out on dvd. But I have yet to read the books. And I would L.O.V.E. to eventually get those books. But I will admit when the first Harry Potter book first came here to the U.S. I had hated Harry Potter and didn't know what was so great about him. Though I did like that it got kids in to reading. It wasn't until I saw the first Harry Potter movie on tv. Was when I started to really see the fascination with him. And I just started to really L.O.V.E. him. My favorite Harry Potter characters are Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna, and Hagrid. Hagrid has always been my absolute favorite character. But the one character I still find creepy is Professor Snape. Every single time I see one my Harry Potter movies he just really creeps me out whenever I see him. But I would so L.O.V.E. to go see the new Harry Potter movie that is coming out in November.
I haven't always been a fan either. Actually, I didn't care for it at all until I got The Prisoner of Azkaban for Christmas in 2001. And even then, I didn't read it until the summer of 2007, lol! But after I read it I just had to read the others too and since then I love it!

And I warmly recommend all of you who haven't read the books to read them! Of course to each their own and some like the movies more even if they have read the books but I personally think the books are so much better! Even though the movies are pretty good, too, but they often leave many scenes out and there's just something about the books that you can't stop reading once you've started.

^^I think Ron looks cute. He's pretty buff now.

My friend(s) and I went to the midnight showing of Half Blood Prince and they were crying when Dumbledore was killed. I was like ok. LOL

I liked it but tbh I was so tired because I forgot how long HP movies are!!!!!

Ron is my favourite character! He is so funny! (I think Rupert Grint was a great choice to play him) And hey I cried when I read about Dumbledore's death too. I also cried when Sirius died.. call me weird but, oh well.. :lol:

*SPOILER ABOUT DEATHLY HALLOWS*

After reading DH Snape became one of my favourite characters, I thought it was awesome that he actually was always at Harry's side.

Last edited:
Ron is my favourite character! He is so funny! (I think Rupert Grint was a great choice to play him) And hey I cried when I read about Dumbledore's death too. I also cried when Sirius died.. call me weird but, oh well.. :lol:

LOL I don't think it's weird you or anyone else cried during the movie. They had just caught me off guard. I'm sitting there watching the movie then all of a sudden I look over and they're tear jerking.

1PTAB.jpg

Amazing, flawless, funny, sexy, ginger etc...

Oh man... Harry Potter, when I was a kid I watched the movies and wow o_o then buyed the PSone games and thought it was awesome too... Later I buyed other games... And when I hear the Order of the Phoenix book was going out, I bought it, but never read it. But I kept watching the movies... Like 3 years ago a friend told how awesome the books were and he read everyone... So I did it I read all the books and man... That was awesome even more than the movies... I'm so excited to see those 2 movies in 3D...

I am the biggest Pottergeek going. I absolutely LOVE the story!

I find it really strange when people say that they love the films but have never read the books! I honestly believe that the films are (usually) not even half as good as the books. When I watch the films, in the back of my mind I'm always thinking 'how would people know what's going on here, if they've never read the books?'
The books are fantastic! Seriously, don't let the size of them put you off! If you like the movies, you'll love the books. There's so much more going on; more characters; more sub-plots etc. etc. And everything that happens is explained well and not skimmed over (like I find happens in the films so much - making them quite confusing!) I am constantly re-reading the whole series. In fact right now, I'm just about finished the Prisoner of Azkaban for the 107648573920th time lol.

I'm looking forward to the Deathly Hallows films, the trailer for Part 1 looks really good!

Any Snape fans here? I loooove Snape! I always had faith in him, even after book 6 ;) The Snape memory sequence in Deathly Hallows is so sad... :(

I'm *hopefully* seeing the Potter theme park in Florida next year! I can't wait to drink Butterbeer and ride a Hippogriff!!

Just editing because I noticed this...

*SPOILER ABOUT DEATHLY HALLOWS*

After reading DH Snape became one of my favourite characters, I thought it was awesome that he actually was always at Harry's side.

I always knew Snape was good. ;) I love Snape! At the end of Deathly Hallows when he gives Harry his memories... and he's looking at Harry but he's seeing Lily's eyes.... SO sad! I hope they definitely include this moment in DH2!

Last edited:
I remember when I became a Harry Potter fan in 2001 (my best friend at the time got me into the series). I remember wanting to see the 1st movie in theaters in November of that year, but my mom wouldn't let me for some reason. Got to see the second movie in November 2002 in theaters opening weekend with my best friend which is an experience that I'll remember (that was the last HP movie I saw in theaters). I FINALLY finished reading the last 2 Harry Potter books over the summer in preparation for the 7th movie; planning to go to the midnight screening with some friends when it comes out. I used to be so OBSESSED with Harry Potter in middle school. It's so crazy to think that when the final movie comes out next summer, Harry Potter would've been a huge part of my life for 10 years. :bugeyed I basically grew up with the main cast. So crazy realizing that about 10 years ago I was in middle school and now about 10 years later I'm in college. Anyway, my fave Harry Potter book is "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"; fave character is Hermione Granger; and I'm completely Team Gryffindor!

I love Harry Potter. The books and movies are great. My favorite has got to be the first and second movie. Chris Columbus successfully captured all the magical elements of the books into the movies.

I like the additional book JK Rowling wrote for comic relief charity (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them and Quidditch) too. Those notes by Harry and Ron are amusing!

Does anyone who has read the books agree that Michael Gambon makes a rubbish Dumbledore?

Didn't he say before that he had not read the books? Anyone else think this is plainly obvious? My Mum disagrees and thinks he does a good job but for me, he just isn't Dumbledore. He's not funny or warm and he doesn't possess the witty eccentricity that Dumbledore has.

Just editing because I came across an interview with Michael Gambon from a few years ago. Check out his answers to these questions;

Are you kind of easing into the role a bit more now you have done one film as Dumbledore?
"I just play him as myself, I don’t ease myself into any role really. I stick a beard on and play me. Every part I play is just a variant of my own personality. No real character actor, of course, just me."

What makes Dumbledore the greatest wizard of all time?
"I have no idea. I learn the lines that JK Rowling or whoever writes them, and say them. There’s no subtext in Harry Potter really; it’s all magic, anything can happen. Why do I say this? Because it’s a magic spell. It’s quite nice in a way. There is a real freedom to it. Doesn’t say much for acting does it?"

Answers my question really. No wonder Dumbledore's rubbish in the films.

Last edited:
Yeah, the new movie will be awesome!!! I read all the books and I love it!

I miss seeing Richard Harris as Dumbledore. :( RIP!

Thank you for this thread!
I need to say that i love HP series, more books than movies. But i can't wait to see new HP movie in November! Dealthy Hallows is good book (Neville as a teacher, lol!), but not my fav. My fav are Prisoner of Azkaban and The Order of Phoenix.

What's your fav character? Mine ithink are Snape, Voldermort, Malfoy family, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, George and Fred, Dumbledore, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin.
I couldn't like Lavender Brown and Fleur Delacour!

Does anyone who has read the books agree that Michael Gambon makes a rubbish Dumbledore?

Didn't he say before that he had not read the books? Anyone else think this is plainly obvious? My Mum disagrees and thinks he does a good job but for me, he just isn't Dumbledore. He's not funny or warm and he doesn't possess the witty eccentricity that Dumbledore has.

Just editing because I came across an interview with Michael Gambon from a few years ago. Check out his answers to these questions;

Are you kind of easing into the role a bit more now you have done one film as Dumbledore?
"I just play him as myself, I don’t ease myself into any role really. I stick a beard on and play me. Every part I play is just a variant of my own personality. No real character actor, of course, just me."

"I have no idea. I learn the lines that JK Rowling or whoever writes them, and say them. There’s no subtext in Harry Potter really; it’s all magic, anything can happen. Why do I say this? Because it’s a magic spell. It’s quite nice in a way. There is a real freedom to it. Doesn’t say much for acting does it?"

Yeah, I have to agree with that, the Dumbledore from the book, feels more like a father... I really like the Dumbledore from the book...

Me too. He was the closest thing to Book!Dumbledore.

And just because:
FYl8b.jpg

Yeah look at that... I watched the movie first and when I read the book, I was like: "WTH why this Dumbledore is so calm when the one from the movie was yelling like crazy" lol

My favourite books are Prisoner of Azkaban and Order of the Phoenix, and fave characters would be Ron, Snape and Sirius Black. I never liked Ginny that much *spoiler* so if I got to decide she wouldn't have married Harry in the end :D I thought the "19 years later" part was too much anyways, imo it could've just end without it.

I am the biggest Pottergeek going. I absolutely LOVE the story!

I find it really strange when people say that they love the films but have never read the books! I honestly believe that the films are (usually) not even half as good as the books. When I watch the films, in the back of my mind I'm always thinking 'how would people know what's going on here, if they've never read the books?'
The books are fantastic! Seriously, don't let the size of them put you off! If you like the movies, you'll love the books. There's so much more going on; more characters; more sub-plots etc. etc. And everything that happens is explained well and not skimmed over (like I find happens in the films so much - making them quite confusing!) I am constantly re-reading the whole series. In fact right now, I'm just about finished the Prisoner of Azkaban for the 107648573920th time lol.

I agree completely! But I find even more strange those who have never read or watched any of the books/movies. They're missing out on so much! :lol:

I'm *hopefully* seeing the Potter theme park in Florida next year! I can't wait to drink Butterbeer and ride a Hippogriff!!

So cool! Wish I could be there with you!

Hmm, I've never had a big issue with him but that sounds like a bit rude answer. Seems like he doesn't get into his role as much as he could..

HEY!!! i resent that! lol...

I think gambon added his own spin to dumbledore. i like harris but when he died who would have filled his shoes? no one can re-play or do a better job then who they got to try and do the impossible. Harris sat a pretty high standered for dumbledore but no one is as good as him. I do like gambon because he added more emotion to it. Harris was a bit quiet. I think Emma could have controlled hermiones eyebrows alittle better and i think Ron had many more lines then what they give him on the movies. hes more comic relief then anything in the books....

Now in this next movie Ron gets more attitude then he normally has and he lets his emotions run free while hes got the horcrux on but i think those were his true feelings about harry and what was going on....

I have all the movies and the first 3 were the best yet i am SO looking forward to hp7

var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT = 300; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MAX_HIGHLIGHTS = 50; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID = "leoHighlights_top_iframe"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID = "leoHighlights_bottom_iframe"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID = "leoHighlights_iframe_modal_div_container"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_WIDTH = 520; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT = 391; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_WIDTH = 520; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_HEIGHT = 665; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_POS_X = 0; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_POS_Y = 0; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_WIDTH = 520; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_HEIGHT = 294; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_POS_X = 96; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_POS_Y = 294; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_WIDTH = 425; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT = 97; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_WIDTH = 425; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_HEIGHT = 371; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_MS = 300; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_DELAY_MS = 750; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_NO_UNDER_MS = 850; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_DEFAULT = "transparent none repeat scroll 0% 0%"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER = "rgb(245, 245, 0) none repeat scroll 0% 0%"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ROVER_TAG = "711-36858-13496-14"; createInlineScriptElement("var%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%20%3D%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20false%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG_POS%20%3D%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%0Avar%20_leoHighlightsPrevElem%20%3D%20null%3B%0Avar%20_leoHighlightsSnoozed%20%3D%20false%3B%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Checks%20if%20the%20passed%20in%20class%20exists%0A%20*%20@param%20c%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsClassExists%28c%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20return%20typeof%28c%29%20%3D%3D%20%22function%22%20%26%26%20typeof%28c.prototype%29%20%3D%3D%20%22object%22%20?%20true%20%3A%20false%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Checks%20if%20the%20firebug%20console%20is%20available%0A%20*%20@param%20c%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28c%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsClassExists%28_FirebugConsole%29%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20window.console%20%26%26%20console.log%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%28console%20instanceof%20_FirebugConsole%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%7B%7D%0A%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%7D%20%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20General%20method%20used%20to%20debug%20exceptions%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20location%0A%20*%20@param%20e%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28location%2Ce%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28%29%20||LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20logString%3Dlocation%2B%22%3A%20%22%2Be%2B%22%5Cn%5Ct%22%2Be.name%2B%22%5Cn%5Ct%22%2B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%28e.number%260xFFFF%29%2B%22%5Cn%5Ct%22%2Be.description%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20console.error%28logString%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20console.trace%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20alert%28logString%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%7B%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20log%20a%20string%20to%20the%20firebug%20console%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20str%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28str%29%0A%7B%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20console.log%28typeof%28_FirebugConsole%29%2B%22%20%22%2Bstr%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%29%20%22%2Bstr%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20get%20an%20attribute%20and%20decode%20it.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28elem%2Cid%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20val%3Delem.getAttribute%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20decodeURI%28val%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20return%20null%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Checks%20if%20this%20is%20within%20a%20frame%20by%20checking%20for%20a%20parent.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20%28window%21%3Dtop%29%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%0A%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20dimensions%20object%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20width%0A%20*%20@param%20height%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28width%2Cheight%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09this.width%3Dwidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.height%3Dheight%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.toString%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20return%20%28%22%28%22%2Bthis.width%2B%22%2C%22%2Bthis.height%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20Position%20object%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20x%0A%20*%20@param%20y%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28x%2Cy%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09this.x%3Dx%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.y%3Dy%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.toString%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20return%20%28%22%28%22%2Bthis.x%2B%22%2C%22%2Bthis.y%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%283%2C3%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_HOVER_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0A%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Sets%20the%20size%20of%20the%20passed%20in%20element%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@param%20dim%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28elem%2Cdim%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%09elem.style.width%20%3D%20dim.width%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%09if%28elem.width%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09elem.width%3Ddim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%09elem.style.height%20%20%3D%20dim.height%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%09if%28elem.height%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09elem.height%3Ddim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsSetSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20for%20a%20simple%20one%20argument%20callback%0A%20*%0A%20*%20@param%20callName%0A%20*%20@param%20argName%0A%20*%20@param%20argVal%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28callName%2CargName%2C%20argVal%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28argName%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09gwObj.addParam%28argName%2CargVal%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28callName%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%29%20%22%2BcallName%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20gets%20a%20url%20argument%20from%20the%20current%20document.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28url%2C%20name%20%29%0A%7B%0A%09%20%20name%20%3D%20name.replace%28/[%5C[]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C[%22%29.replace%28/[%5C]]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C]%22%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regexS%20%3D%20%22[%5C%5C?%26]%22%2Bname%2B%22%3D%28[^%26%23]*%29%22%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regex%20%3D%20new%20RegExp%28%20regexS%20%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20results%20%3D%20regex.exec%28url%29%3B%0A%09%20%20if%28%20results%20%3D%3D%20null%20%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20return%20%22%22%3B%0A%09%20%20else%0A%09%20%20%20%20return%20results[1]%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20allows%20to%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09top.location%3Durl%3B%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20find%20an%20element%20by%20Id%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elemId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28elemId%2Cdoc%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%20%20%20if%28doc%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20%20%20doc%3Ddocument%3B%0A%09%20%20%20%0A%09%09var%20elem%3Ddoc.getElementById%28elemId%29%3B%0A%09%09if%28elem%29%0A%09%09%09return%20elem%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20This%20is%20the%20handling%20for%20IE%20*/%0A%09%09if%28doc.all%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09elem%3Ddoc.all[elemId]%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28elem%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09return%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20for%20%28%20var%20i%20%3D%20%28document.all.length-1%29%3B%20i%20%3E%3D%200%3B%20i--%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09elem%3Ddoc.all%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09if%28elem.id%3D%3DelemId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%09return%20null%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Get%20the%20location%20of%20one%20element%20relative%20to%20a%20parent%20reference%0A%20*%0A%20*%20@param%20ref%0A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20the%20reference%20element%2C%20this%20must%20be%20a%20parent%20of%20the%20passed%20in%0A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20element%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetLocation%28ref%2C%20elem%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsGetLocation%20%22%2Belem.id%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20var%20count%20%3D%200%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20location%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20walk%20%3D%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20while%20%28walk%20%21%3D%20null%20%26%26%20walk%20%21%3D%20ref%20%26%26%20count%20%3C%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.x%20%2B%3D%20walk.offsetLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.y%20%2B%3D%20walk.offsetTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20walk%20%3D%20walk.offsetParent%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20count%2B%2B%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22Location%20is%3A%20%22%2Belem.id%2B%22%20-%20%22%2Blocation%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20return%20location%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20update%20the%20position%20of%20an%20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20IFrame%0A%20*%20@param%20anchor%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28iFrame%2Canchor%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20scrolled%20location%20for%20x%20and%20y%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20scrolledPos%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28%20self.pageYOffset%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20self.pageXOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20self.pageYOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.documentElement%20%26%26%20document.documentElement.scrollTop%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.body%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20document.body.scrollLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20document.body.scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20total%20dimensions%20to%20see%20what%20scroll%20bars%20might%20be%20active%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20totalDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28document.all%20%26%26%20document.documentElement%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09document.documentElement.clientHeight%26%26document.documentElement.clientWidth%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28document.all%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%20/*%20This%20is%20in%20IE%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%09%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.body.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.scrollHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20else%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09%20totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09%20totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20location%20of%20the%20available%20screen%20space%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20centerDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28self.innerWidth%20%26%26%20self.innerHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20self.innerWidth-%28totalDim.height%3Eself.innerHeight?16%3A0%29%3B%20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20firefox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20self.innerHeight-%28totalDim.width%3Eself.innerWidth?16%3A0%29%3B%20%20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20firefox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.documentElement%20%26%26%20document.documentElement.clientHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document.documentElement.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentElement.clientHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.body%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document.body.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.clientHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Get%20the%20current%20dimension%20of%20the%20popup%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrameDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28iFrame.offsetWidth%2CiFrame.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28iFrameDim.width%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09iFrameDim.width%20%3D%20iFrame.style.width.substring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.width.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28iFrameDim.height%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09iFrameDim.height%20%3D%20iFrame.style.height.substring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.height.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Calculate%20the%20position%2C%20lower%20right%20hand%20corner%20by%20default%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20position%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%3DscrolledPos.x%2BcenterDim.width-iFrameDim.width-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.x%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%3DscrolledPos.y%2BcenterDim.height-iFrameDim.height-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.y%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28anchor%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//centerDim%20in%20relation%20to%20the%20anchor%20element%20if%20available%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorPos%3D_leoHighlightsGetLocation%28document.body%2C%20anchor%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorScreenPos%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28anchorPos.x-scrolledPos.x%2CanchorPos.y-scrolledPos.y%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28anchor.offsetWidth%2Canchor.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.width%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09anchorDim.width%20%3D%20anchor.style.width.substring%280%2C%20anchor.style.width.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.height%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09anchorDim.height%20%3D%20anchor.style.height.substring%280%2C%20anchor.style.height.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Check%20if%20the%20popup%20can%20be%20shown%20above%20or%20below%20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28centerDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorScreenPos.y%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20below%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates%20space%20below%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20%2B%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%20%28anchorScreenPos.y%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20above%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates%20space%20above%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%20-%20topOrBottom%3A%20%22%2BtopOrBottom%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28topOrBottom%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20We%20attempt%20top%20attach%20the%20window%20to%20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20/%202%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28position.x%20%3C%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%200%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28position.x%20%2B%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%20scrolledPos.x%20%2B%20centerDim.width%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20scrolledPos.x%20%2B%20centerDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%20-%20topOrBottom%3A%20%22%2Bposition%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Attempt%20to%20align%20on%20the%20right%20or%20left%20hand%20side%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28centerDim.width%20-%20anchorDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20-%20anchorScreenPos.x%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20%2B%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28anchorScreenPos.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20%20//%20default%20to%20below%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20%2B%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%20-%20sideBottom%3A%20%22%2Bposition%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20don%27t%20go%20passed%20the%20right%20hand%20border%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.x%2BiFrameDim.width%3EcenterDim.width-20%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%3DcenterDim.width-%28iFrameDim.width%2B20%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20didn%27t%20go%20passed%20the%20start%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.x%3C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%3D0%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.y%3C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.y%3D0%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22Popup%20info%20id%3A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2BiFrame.id%2B%22%20-%20%22%2Banchor.id%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cnscrolled%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20scrolledPos%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cncenter/visible%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20centerDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cnanchor%20%28absolute%29%20%22%20%2B%20anchorPos%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cnanchor%20%28screen%29%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20anchorScreenPos%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5CnSize%20%28anchor%29%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20anchorDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5CnSize%20%28popup%29%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20iFrameDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5CnResult%20pos%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20position%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.style.left%20%3D%20position.x%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.style.top%20%20%3D%20position.y%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20show%20the%20passed%20in%20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09var%20popup%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09popup.show%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20transform%20the%20passed%20in%20url%20to%20a%20rover%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetRoverUrl%28url%29%0A%7B%0A%09var%20rover%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ROVER_TAG%3B%0A%09var%20roverUrl%3D%22http%3A//rover.ebay.com/rover/1/%22%2Brover%2B%22/4?%26mpre%3D%22%2BencodeURI%28url%29%3B%0A%09%0A%09return%20roverUrl%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Sets%20the%20size%20of%20the%20bottom%20windown%20part%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSetBottomSize%28size%2CclickId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20elements%20*/%0A%20%20%20var%20iFrameBottom%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20iFrameDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20/*%20Figure%20out%20the%20correct%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%20var%20iFrameBottomSize%3D%28size%3D%3D1%29?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_CLICK_SIZE%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_HOVER_SIZE%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20divSize%3D%28size%3D%3D1%29?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_CLICK_SIZE%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20/*%20Refresh%20the%20iFrame%27s%20url%2C%20by%20removing%20the%20size%20arg%20and%20adding%20it%20again%20*/%0A%20%20%20leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrameBottom%2Csize%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20user%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%3Dsize%3D%3D1?false%3Atrue%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameBottom%2CiFrameBottomSize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameDiv%2CdivSize%29%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Class%20for%20a%20Popup%20%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09this.anchorId%3DanchorId%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28this.anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.topIframe%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20this.bottomIframe%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.iFrameDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09this.topIframe.src%3Dunescape%28this.anchor.getAttribute%28%27leoHighlights_url_top%27%29%29%3B%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20this.bottomIframe.src%3Dunescape%28this.anchor.getAttribute%28%27leoHighlights_url_bottom%27%29%29%3B%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%221%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%222%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsSetSize%28size%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09this.updatePos%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28this.iFrameDiv%2Cthis.anchor%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20this.show%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.iFrameDiv.style.visibility%20%3D%20%22visible%22%3B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.iFrameDiv.style.display%20%3D%20%22block%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%223%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%224%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09this.scroll%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20updates%20the%20url%20for%20the%20iFrame%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20iFrame%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20@param%20clickId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrame%2Csize%2CclickId%2CdestUrl%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%20%22%2BdestUrl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20url%3DiFrame.src%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20idx%3Durl.indexOf%28%22%26size%3D%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28idx%3E%3D0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%3Durl.substring%280%2Cidx%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A//%20%20%20%20%20%20size%3D1%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%20size%3D%22%2Bsize%2B%22%20%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28size%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%28%22%26size%3D%22%2Bsize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28clickId%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%28%22%26clickId%3D%22%2BclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28destUrl%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%28%22%26url%3D%22%2BdestUrl%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.src%3Durl%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%20an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSize%28size%2CclickId%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20element%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrameTop%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Figure%20out%20the%20correct%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrameTopSize%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_SIZE%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Refresh%20the%20iFrame%27s%20url%2C%20by%20removing%20the%20size%20arg%20and%20adding%20it%20again%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrameTop%2Csize%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameTop%2CiFrameTopSize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetBottomSize%28size%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20user%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28size%3D%3D1%26%26_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%3Dfalse%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Start%20the%20popup%20a%20little%20bit%20delayed.%0A%20*%20Somehow%20IE%20needs%20some%20time%20to%20find%20the%20element%20by%20id.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%26%26%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%21%3Delem%29%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09elem.shown%3Dtrue%3B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Delem%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%3B%09%09%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20FF%20needs%20to%20find%20the%20element%20first%20*/%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09setTimeout%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%5C%27%22%2BanchorId%2B%22%5C%27%2C%5C%27%22%2Bsize%2B%22%5C%27%29%3B%22%2C10%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%20an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHideElem%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20appropriate%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28elem%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09elem.style.visibility%3D%22hidden%22%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20page%20for%20the%20next%20run%20through%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28iFrame%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09iFrame.src%3D%22about%3Ablank%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28iFrame%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.src%3D%22about%3Ablank%22%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%0A%20%20%09%09%7B%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Dnull%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHideElem%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%20an%20iframe.%0A*%20Since%20the%20iFrame%20is%20reused%20the%20frame%20only%20gets%20hidden%0A*%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%09%20%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsHideIFrame%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B%0A%09%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20snooze%20the%20highlights.%0A*%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSnooze%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSnoozed%3Dtrue%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsSnooze%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSnooze%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20snooze%20the%20highlights.%0A*%20This%20gets%20fired%20into%20the%20top%20frame.%0A*%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSnoozeTop%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSnoozed%3Dtrue%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsHideElem%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSnoozeTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20click%20events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleClick%28anchorId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Report%20the%20click%20event%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22clicked%22%2C%20window.document.domain%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_keywords%27%29%2Cnull%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_accept%27%29%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_reject%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2C1%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleClick%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20hover%20events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleHover%28anchorId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Report%20the%20hover%20event%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22hovered%22%2C%20window.document.domain%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_keywords%27%29%2Cnull%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_accept%27%29%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_reject%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleHover%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20over%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20timers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%09%20%20%20%0A%09%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%09%20%20%20%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%09%09%0A%0A%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20end%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.endTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor.endTimer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style.background%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09var%20underline%3D_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%22leohighlights_underline%22%29%3D%3D%27true%27%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20The%20element%20is%20already%20showing%20we%20are%20done%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.shown%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09anchor.startTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function%28%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleHover%28anchor.id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3B%0A%09%09%09%7D%2Cunderline?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_MS%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_NO_UNDER_MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20over%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20timers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%09%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor.startTimer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style.background%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_DEFAULT%3B%0A%09%09if%28%21anchor.shown||%21anchor.hover%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09anchor.endTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function%28%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHideElem%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%09%7D%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_DELAY_MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movement%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%20*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%28%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%26%26_leoHighlightsPrevElem.endTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movement%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%20*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOut%28%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem.id%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOut%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20method%20is%20used%20to%20make%20the%20javascript%20within%20IE%20runnable%0A%20*/%0Avar%20leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%3Dfalse%3B%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%28%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Check%20if%20this%20is%20an%20IE%20browser%20and%20if%20divs%20have%20been%20updated%20already%20*/%0A%09%09if%28document.all%26%26%21leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%26%26%21_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%3Dtrue%3B%20//%20Set%20early%20to%20prevent%20running%20twice%0A%09%09%09for%28var%20i%3D0%3Bi%3CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MAX_HIGHLIGHTS%3Bi%2B%2B%29%0A%09%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09%09var%20id%3D%22leoHighlights_Underline_%22%2Bi%3B%0A%09%09%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09%09if%28elem%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%09%09%09%09%09break%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09if%28%21elem.leoChanged%29%0A%09%09%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.leoChanged%3Dtrue%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09/*%20This%20will%20make%20javaScript%20runnable%20*/%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.outerHTML%3Delem.outerHTML%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%7D%0A%09%09%09%7D%0A%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0Aif%28document.all%29%0A%09setTimeout%28leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%2C200%29%3B%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20report%20events%20to%20the%20plugin%0A%20*%20@param%20key%0A%20*%20@param%20domain%0A%20*%20@param%20keywords%0A%20*%20@param%20vendorId%0A%20*%20@param%20accept%0A%20*%20@param%20reject%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28key%2C%20domain%2Ckeywords%2CvendorId%2Caccept%2Creject%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22key%22%2Ckey%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28domain%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22domain%22%2Cdomain%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28keywords%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22keywords%22%2Ckeywords%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28vendorId%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22vendorId%22%2CvendorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28accept%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22accept%22%2Caccept%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28reject%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22reject%22%2Creject%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsEvent%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlights%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20expand%20or%20collapse%20the%20window%20base%20on%20it%20prior%20state%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsToggleSize%28clickId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsToggleSize%28%29%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20hover%20flag%20and%20change%20the%20status%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20size%3D_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover?1%3A0%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetBottomSize%28size%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsToggleSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Call%20into%20the%20kvm%20that%20will%20then%20do%20a%20callback%20into%20the%20top%20window%0A%20*%20The%20top%20window%20will%20then%20call%20leoH%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%28url%2C%20customerId%2C%20phraseId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22url%22%2C%20url%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22phraseId%22%2C%20phraseId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22customerId%22%2C%20customerId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%22%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Call%20into%20the%20kvm%20that%20will%20then%20do%20a%20callback%20into%20the%20top%20window%0A%20*%20The%20top%20window%20will%20then%20call%20leoH%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28url%2C%20customerId%2C%20phraseId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20user%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20size%3D_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover?0%3A1%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem%2B%22%20--%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20elements%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrameBottom%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrameBottom%2Csize%2Cnull%2Curl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20text%20to%20the%20Top%20%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20txt%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetExpandTxt%28txt%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20topIFrame%20%3D%20_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28topIFrame%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20current%20url%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20url%3DtopIFrame.src%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28url%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Extract%20the%20previous%20hash%20if%20present%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20idx%3D-1%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28%28idx%3Durl.indexOf%28%27%23%27%29%29%3E0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%3Durl.substring%280%2Cidx%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Append%20the%20text%20to%20the%20end%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%22%23%22%2BencodeURI%28txt%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Set%20the%20iframe%20with%20the%20new%20url%20that%20contains%20the%20hash%20tag%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20topIFrame.src%3Durl%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetExpandTxt%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A/*%20Methods%20provided%20to%20the%20highlight%20providers...%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20*/%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20expand%20text%20for%20the%20Top%20window%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_SetExpandTxt%28txt%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHL_SetExpandTxt%28%29%20%22%2Btxt%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsSetExpandTxt%22%2C%22expandTxt%22%2Ctxt%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_SetExpandTxt%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20try%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20domain%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22domain%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20keywords%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22keywords%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20vendorId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22vendorId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22clickthrough%22%2C%20domain%2Ckeywords%2C%20vendorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7Dcatch%28e%29%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20leoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%29%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_RedirectTopAd%28url%2CparentId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20try%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20domain%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22domain%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20keywords%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22keywords%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20vendorId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22vendorId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22advertisement.click%22%2C%20domain%2Ckeywords%2C%20vendorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7Dcatch%28e%29%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTopAd%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTopAd%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20size%20of%20the%20iframe%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHl_setSize%28size%2Curl%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20Get%20the%20clickId%20*/%0A%20%20%20%09var%20clickId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28%20url%2C%22clickId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22size%22%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28clickId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22clickId%22%2CclickId%2B%22_blah%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsSetSize%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHl_setSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20toggle%20the%20size%20of%20the%20window%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHl_ToggleSize%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsToggleSize%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHl_ToggleSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A");

I love Harry Potter. It's the only 21st century literature I will even consider humouring. I fell in love with the tale when I was in the 2nd grade, when they first started coming out, and have never abandoned it. I love the movies, yes, but the books are a million times better. Harry Potter was my introduction to the wonders of reading, and I have lived through those books like no one will ever know. I love books for that reason--they offer an entrance to a world much better than that in which we live.

My favourite character? Hm. I don't have a specific one. I love Sirius Black. His story just broke my heart and I confess, I cried at that one part in OoTP. His character was just so full of win. I also love Severus Snape. His love story at the end of Deathly Hallows was just amazing and tragic, and then people finally understood what I knew all along--that Severus Snape was a good guy in the end lol.

I am also quite guilty of crushing on those two. For Sirius, just the book character. I was quite disappointed at the casting of Oldman when PoA came out in theatres. He totally did not look anything like what I imagined (and what JK said) Sirius looked like. I do, however, LOVE Alan Rickman as Severus Snape. Yummy.

I am also quite guilty of crushing on those two. For Sirius, just the book character. I was quite disappointed at the casting of Oldman when PoA came out in theatres. He totally did not look anything like what I imagined (and what JK said) Sirius looked like. I do, however, LOVE Alan Rickman as Severus Snape. Yummy.

LOL! I totally get that! Even though its wrong on all levels.. haha! :D

Snape's character is so tragic and he goes out of his way to ensure Harry is safe for Lily... its so sad!!

Glad to see another Sevvy fan here! =D
I don't think it's wrong at all. He's totally sexy and that's all that matters. :3

Yes, I loved their love story too, and how even after death he continued to love her and that's why he's been protecting Harry in secret. It was so tragic! =(

I do love the Severus/Hermione pair though. It's never in the book for obvious reasons, but I think the two have such good chemistry.

:bump

Have you guys seen the first trailer for Deathly Hallows pt 2?

Back