Has anyone hear of the illuminati

Re: has anyone hear of the illuminati

they r evil sekrit society and they killed mj omg i heard they might be reptilian humanoids too

I hadn't heard of them until I joined this board. I still don't really understand what exactly these people are. Aliens? Gangs? Cult?

The Illuminati and Freemasons have been written about for decades, long before the internet in underground books and papers. It's not just some thing with music acts, they run the governments of the world. The "leaders" like presidents are just figureheads, they have no power. In the USA at least, the president is selected by the electorial college, not really the popular vote. There's not really any difference in Republicans or Democrats, it's just labels. All of the regular candidates are selected by them. That's why you never hear about alternative candidates on TV or in the press. They can't get the big money or coverage because they're not puppets. The few presidents that rebelled against the powers that be and the banks wound up getting assassinated like Lincoln, Jackson, & Kennedy.

yes this is real they were forumed in 1776 and has been taking over the world for years. They are the riches family in this world. when you become big time in hollywood and the music industry and u want to be apart of the billionaire club u have to do what ever they want u to. You go at them you will be killed

*sigh*

There is no illuminati and there hasn't been for 400 years. And even if there was an illuminati that are a secret organization, why would they call themselves "illuminati"...?

Illuminati was originaly created to counter what the catholic church was passing off for truth. Several scientists wanted to study the earth without the church's influence so they studied in secret. That's why they were a secret society. And "illuminati" means "illuminated" which is a synonym for being smart.

To quote Prince, "Shut up, already...damn!"

Just kidding. :p

But honestly, research it and it kinda actually makes sense.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JVDnwoi7DgM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JVDnwoi7DgM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I think there's a possibility that there may be something like the Illuminati (whether it's called that or not - most likely NOT because a real secret society would not allow their name to be broadcasted so freely) because there are some good arguments for it, but many of these videos are pure nonsense - often just as bad as the MJ hoax death videos. The reptilian theories are AWFUL. They're using compressed or messed up pictures as their proof! It's like spilling red paint on a blue cup and saying it's bleeding. :huh:

Though, given my Christian beliefs, I know an AntiChrist will come. I do believe the general public is being influenced to easily accept this forthcoming figure (how the media treated Michael is enough evidence for this) - but by what or who is the real question.

i think there's a possibility that there may be something like the illuminati (whether it's called that or not - most likely not because a real secret society would not allow their name to be broadcasted so freely) because there are some good arguments for it, but many of these videos are pure nonsense - often just as bad as the mj hoax death videos. The reptilian theories are awful. They're using compressed or messed up pictures as their proof! It's like spilling red paint on a blue cup and saying it's bleeding. :huh:

Though, given my christian beliefs, i know an antichrist will come. I do believe the general public is being influenced to easily accept this forthcoming figure (how the media treated michael is enough evidence for this) - but by what or who is the real question.
OMG GEORGE BUSH IS AN EVIL REPTILIAN DISGUISED AS A HUMAN!!11!!

...really now? I also saw someone speculate that MJ was a reptilian because he had "large hands".

312zdok.jpg

There might be some kind of "secret" higher power but they won't be as evil and far-fetched as the theorists make them out to be.

OMG GEORGE BUSH IS AN EVIL REPTILIAN DISGUISED AS A HUMAN!!11!!

...really now? I also saw someone speculate that MJ was a reptilian because he had "large hands".

312zdok.jpg

There might be some kind of "secret" higher power but they won't be as evil and far-fetched as the theorists make them out to be.

They should be saying MJ is a reptilian because he said he thought he looked like a lizard. Big hands? REALLY? Wow. Woooow.

I was just on youtube watching videos on Illuminati. I am not sure what to believe, but it definitely leaves me curious. The thought of such secret society with evil intent does horrify me, especially after seeing what I saw.

There will always be conspiracies and there will always be conspirators who have nothing better to do than to overanalyse stuff and try to make a mountain out of a moll hill. I could turn anything in to a conspiracy.

OMG I think Michael could be God because his middle name is "JOSEPH" and if you spelled JOSEPH with an "F" like "JOSEF", You'll see that "F" is the letter that comes before "G" which is the first letter of GODS name... and then there's an O in JacksOn and then "D" in God's name stands for the word "DEEDS" which Michael did a lot of GOOD ones...

and GOD is GOOD and ... omg it all adds up now!!!!!!

.... see? :smilerolleyes:

Haha, you people are blind. Instead of completely bashing this whole thing, what about actually taking your time to watch videos? They provide with great information.

Try watching the series that I posted a link to on first page.

I'm not here to defend that the Illuminati still exist. I know what I believe.

Haha, you people are blind. Instead of completely bashing this whole thing, what about actually taking your time to watch videos? They provide with great information.

Try watching the series that I posted a link to on first page.

I'm not here to defend that the Illuminati still exist. I know what I believe.
you're a terrible troll and should feel bad. go to your room son.

Reactions: Jan
Reptilians/shapeshifters have nothing to do with the secret societies. That's science fiction stories. If you find real books about these groups, theres nothing in them about reptile people. A lot of the information on the internet is bogus. People mix that kind of disinformation and the average person just think it's all fairy tales. But the secret society groups do exist. They're not called the Illuminati though, that's just a generic term that is used for all kinds of things. Illuminati just means "enlighted ones".

Reptilians/shapeshifters have nothing to do with the secret societies. That's science fiction stories. If you find real books about these groups, theres nothing in them about reptile people. A lot of the information on the internet is bogus. People mix that kind of disinformation and the average person just think it's all fairy tales. But the secret society groups do exist. They're not called the Illuminati though, that's just a generic term that is used for all kinds of things. Illuminati just means "enlighted ones".

I agree about the alien thing. That's not what this is about.

I'm glad that there are some people on this board who can speak about this with an open and researched mind. I never brought it up because usually most people laugh it off.
Which I understand, because at first it seems to ridiculous to be true.
Personally there are a lot of things that do make me wonder about this group.
Way to many coincedences when it comes to the Music industry for example.(People mentioning it, people making the same signs all over the place)
Also artists speaking out about it (Like Prince with the Chemtrails thing for example)

I would not be surprised if many of the faces we are bombarded with daily nowadays are just "puppets". (not just Music people, others that have mentioned it before)
It's just very creepy how the world is changing right in front of us and everybody is just accepting it. (or not challenging it really) These last few years it seems it is getting more and more in your face.
I don't fully believe they kiled MJ though. That's a different story imo.

When you research you will find a lot of information about all of this. There are also videos on Youtube that share a lot of information. You can tell the informative ones from the dumb ones. I used to laugh it off too but really if you try and look into it with an open mind you will see things differently than before.

I don't seen anything wrong with keeping an open mind about this subject but at the end of the day everyone is allowed to have their own opinion I guess.

Yes, I have heard of them and done research since 2009. I'm still undecided as to whether the stuff is valid or not.

Some questions;
If the illuminati do exist, what do they defy as 'New World Order'?
If they have existed since the 1700's, why haven't they done something by now?
If they target pop stars, does that mean every single person in this profession (or similar) is somehow involved in the illuminati?

Seems a bit far-fetched to me.

There are no doubt many secret societies but one at this scale seems a bit difficult to believe. People spreading fear, thats all this is. And like someone previously posted, those youtube videos are no more convincing than the death-hoax videos... just my opinion. :)

I've removed a few posts from here, please try to keep all conspiracy discussion related to Michael's death in the correct section. Thanks :flowers:

Some questions;
If the illuminati do exist, what do they defy as 'New World Order'?
If they have existed since the 1700's, why haven't they done something by now?
If they target pop stars, does that mean every single person in this profession (or similar) is somehow involved in the illuminati?

Seems a bit far-fetched to me.

There are no doubt many secret societies but one at this scale seems a bit difficult to believe. People spreading fear, thats all this is. And like someone previously posted, those youtube videos are no more convincing than the death-hoax videos... just my opinion. :)
Oh, they have done lots of stuff. 9/11, getting rid of people etc are just some of them. Not every single star is involved, but there are A LOT. If you watch the videos, it will explain everything... DMX talking about them while he's in jail, MJ already talked a bit about them in the 2003 - 60 Minutes Interview With Ed Bradley - "Only in America. They know who they are. I'm not allowed to talk this much. I'm done" (something like that).

It's not really easy for me to answer and discuss this as English is not my first language, so expressing myself and stuff is hard.

I've removed a few posts from here, please try to keep all conspiracy discussion related to Michael's death in the correct section. Thanks :flowers:
I am sorry but I would never argue with a staff member..however in this instance I feel that my post was taken away unjustly. My post referred too what really happened to Michael...WHO REALLY is responsible for his death. This thread in itself is saying that this illuminati is responsible....its that considered a conspiracy theory?....All my post was stating was that IMO...it was not the illuminati. I mean no disrespect..please explain your position.

Back