Have you pix of MJ without makeup?

Trisha

Proud Member
Does anyone have pictures of Michael without makeup dated 1992-2009?
I mean not stage photos.
Or he has to make his face up every day even if he doesn't go out?

i think he only wears make up when he is performing etc..and on everydays life when you see him out on streets and stuff he does not wear it

i think michael nearly always wears makeup... like he wears lipstick almost all of the time, and he used to wear alot of eyeliner and stuff lol

I don't know about this pic...
2qmq4xk.jpg

No, there is a lot of make up on his face. I understand that vitiligo demands hiding skin but it's interesting how he looks apart from stage and official appearances, at home for example

I don´t think that Michael goes out without makeup. And if he doesn´t wear makeup - he wears masks.
I can understand him - if I would have got such problems with my skin - I would do the same!

yeh i think he always wears foundation like everyone sed cuz of his skin disease.... but there are pictures where he doesnt hav on the extra stuff, lipstick eyeliner ect.

no i don't have pics. i've known what the man looks like for 30 yrs and am aware of what he looked before then. you wanna know? use your imagination; i guess picture him w/ more wrinkles and/or blemishes, as anyone else who wears make-up would look w/out it. if that's what gets your jollies off have fun. . . . as for the 'interesting' comparisons of stage vs off-stage w/ villitigo, he's a human being and not an an experiement to study like an insect. what's the difference anyway.

no i don't have pics. i've known what the man looks like for 30 yrs and am aware of what he looked before then. you wanna know? use your imagination; i guess picture him w/ more wrinkles and/or blemishes, as anyone else who wears make-up would look w/out it. if that's what gets your jollies off have fun. . . . as for the 'interesting' comparisons of stage vs off-stage w/ villitigo, he's a human being and not an an experiement to study like an insect. what's the difference anyway.

Joey maybe you're having a bad day, but that wasn't necessary don't you think? i'm sure the poster didn't have any bad intentions, just a little curiosity.

he's wearing make up in all those pix
yeah I understand it too its so sad and painful when u have a desease but noone understands it..

theres not so much on the last pic though? a little rouge on the nose maybe? :)

^ looks like samantha on sex and the city after her chemical peel. lol
i dont know when he wears makeup and when he doesnt.....oh well.

I'm sure there are pics of him from j5 era to jacksons and otw and thriller eras where he isnt wearing makeup, or at least it is easier to tell

See if he didn't wear makeup then his face, his skin would be patches of dark brown and black. Therefore he wears the foundation to make it all white and even. He has to put the lipstick on cuz otherwise his lips would just be camaflogued with his skin. Same with his eyelids.
That's why like when you look at his hands and fingers the nails look very much darker. It's because he has to wear makeup on his fingers and arms as well. So then the nails stand out from the paleness of the foundation and skin makeup.

It's so hard for him and I can not even begin to guess just how much. But you know what... It always rains the hardest on those who deserve the sun.

Thanks for the picture. From it it's quite easy to understand that starting from 90's there are no pictures without make up due to progress of the desease. Unfortunately, it is so. One of my acqaintance had the same serious problems with skin and when I see her without special skin makeup I could hardly recognize her. Cannot say that her face looked scary, just strange. But about 2 years later her skin becomes better and it seems that now she uses much less makeup to hide the patches. Regret that Michael still has to work hard just to protect his skin :((

Hey guys how can we post pictures ?, i wanna post some but i dont how......:evil:
Thankyou

Hey guys how can we post pictures ?, i wanna post some but i dont how......:evil:
Thankyou
yes if you go to photobucket and upload a picture from your folder then you will have to pickone of the codes i think the 4th one img code ,then copy and then paste it in this forum,

if you know the reason for the make up why take it away from him? He doesnt like to not have it on. I feel badly that he has to use it but it is what it is. Michael has to use it its a fact

MY CAPS IS STUCK I CANT GET IT TO UNDO CAN ANYONE HELP?

Back