HIStory ELIMINATION GAME! Come in and have fun! WINNER ANNOUNCED - page 43 / post 642

dangerous_88

Proud Member
Hey there guys...Invincible was tough,huh? Let me see you now...

ALBUM: HIStory

ROUND 1

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Scream
2. They Don't Care About Us
3. Stranger In Moscow
4. This Time Around
5. Earth Song
6. D.S.
7. Money
8. Come Together
9. You Are Not Alone
10. Childhood
11. Tabloid Junkie
12. 2Bad
13. HIStory
14. Little Susie
15. Smile

My vote goes for Come Together. I never understood why Michael put it there if he had covered it years before, and also it is a cover,so...

LET THE GAMES BEGIN AND THE CELEBRATION OF MICHAEL'S MUSIC CONTINUE !!! :D :D :D

Last edited:
Re: HIStory ELIMINATION GAME! Come in and have fun! :)

Little Susie

Very well arranged song, but I don't like to listen to this song.

Childhood. :mello:

omg little susie? i can't believe you guys,it's a masterpiece!!! (ok, each to their own or sth...)

Hmm, this is hard. I think I have to say...... Scream

omg little susie? i can't believe you guys,it's a masterpiece!!! (ok, each to their own or sth...)

I'll tell you, on HIStory I have no idea what so ever which song will win.
This is gonna be really interesting :D

One song I think many overlook is "HIStory", just like "Whatever Happens" on Invincible.
I bet many people was like "WTF?!" when Whatever Happens won the Invincible elimination game :D

once again,please remember to make the songs you vote for bold :)

thank you! :)

I'll tell you, on HIStory I have no idea what so ever which song will win.
This is gonna be really interesting :D

One song I think many overlook is "HIStory", just like "Whatever Happens" on Invincible.
I bet many people was like "WTF?!" when Whatever Happens won the Invincible elimination game :D

HIStory is an amazing song,it gives me goosebumps every time I hear it... And what the hell is wrong with you ,voting for LITTLE SUSIE??!?!!? :tease:

Ooh this should be interesting.. Little Susie. It's so depressing I can't listen to it very often.

HIStory is an amazing song,it gives me goosebumps every time I hear it... And what the hell is wrong with you ,voting for LITTLE SUSIE??!?!!? :tease:

Yeah, HIStory is indeed absolutely amazing... still I think it's a song many people overlook because it never became a single. (except for Tony Moran's HIStory Lesson)
I think it might win the entire game, or SIM, or TDCAU, or... (you see...) haha

Haha... Little Susie man... I don't know. It's an amazing song, like most most songs on this album. But I'm just don't like listening to it. I kind of vote for what floats my boat :p
It's like you and "Come Together", I LOVE to play that song really, really, loud.
It's like, you turn up the volume to a level where your ear wax is starting to melt - then you turn it up juuust a little bit more :D

The three first songs I want to vote out are Little Susie, Smile & Tabloid Junkie so I don't think too much about which one of those to vote out first :timer:

I vote for This Time Around, I just don't like the rap part that much. :unsure:

I'm also going to go with Come Together -- it's good and all, but also the only song on HIStory that I almost always skip.

I'll have to say D.S. I don't like it that much...

D.S.
I love the HIStory album however, and my favourite song is They Don't Care About Us :D along with a few others from this album, such as You Are Not Alone, Scream, Earth Song, Childhood, Stranger In Moscow, HIStory. great album! :D

You Are Not Alone.

I know its beautiful but when i first heard it it was pretty simplistic and a lil bit too cheesy for me. And LMP in the video lburgggh!!!

Its SO damn hard i love the history album, every song is a killer!

I think I'll vote for Little Susie. It's too sad and the introduction also very boring.

HEEERE WE GO!!

Childhood

Have you seen m.. **skip**

I can't believe you guys are voting little susie! It's an amazing song!!

yeah i love little susie! shows he really cared and read the news a lot. The intro is showing how multi faceted he is he loved classical and choral music!!!!

but childhood "the most autobiographical song I've ever written" :(:( very sad

Come Together Has nothing to do on HIStory

I'm voting for Come together. It's so random lol. There are songs like Stranger in Moscow, Childhood that are really personal and touching, Scream and DS that are angry and aggressive. Come together doesn't fit in with the tone of the album. It's kinda out of place.

And I can't believe you guys are voting off Little Susie! :swoon: It's hard to listen to, yes, but it's one of those songs that you will only hear on an MJ album. It's 100% Michael.

absolutely. Little Susie is one of those songs that counts for ,I dare say,classical music. But of course ,it's all a matter of choice.

This Time Around

oh.....im sorry to say but i really have so many targets here
i feel my throat dry and uncomfortable when im listening to some tho i dont know the actual reason
maybe its a shock......but michael forgive me :heart: u wont blame me ,ringht?
Earth Song

Last edited:

Money

Come Together

Back