how are you thinking this song???

pauline

Proud Member
you are not alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtmbZbzr680

i don't know how are you thinking of this song, but i have something to talk with this song, and it is also one of my favourite songs~~

Michael had dead for 1month... although the time had past, but my heart always still cry and sick. When i thinking about it, i starting cry again. I can't control it and stop it~~~it's so hard to do, so hard......... You are not alone, i think same as Michael and all of his fans, family and childrens. Although Michael died, but he still has many many fans to support him forever and The Neverland will be always to string alone with him. His fans, family, and children will be supported by another. MJJC is a great community for us, we can get comfort from here and supported another who needs helps. I hope his family can get comfort from the world~~also MJ fans too^^

You are not alone, for i'm here with you...

RIP Michael

Honestly, this song makes me think of Michael's children. Everytime I hear it, his children come straight to my mind and sometimes I have to turn it off because it kind of upsets me. I really love the song a lot though.

You're not alone, I still get teary-eyed and cry here and there. I watched a lot of tributes on youtube yesterday made by people and I broke down. We're all here for each other. :) That's why I came here, I needed to know there were people who felt the same.

I pray for his family though, I really do. I can't imagine what they're going through, especially his children. God bless them.

I listen to that song for inspiration whenever I'm missing michael the most. It's a great song.

I love this song!! It's one of my favourites...But the last month every time I hear it I can't hold back my tears...I wish I could say to Michael that he was never alone because he was and he will always be in our hearts...

Honestly, this song makes me think of Michael's children. Everytime I hear it, his children come straight to my mind and sometimes I have to turn it off because it kind of upsets me. I really love the song a lot though.

You're not alone, I still get teary-eyed and cry here and there. I watched a lot of tributes on youtube yesterday made by people and I broke down. We're all here for each other. :) That's why I came here, I needed to know there were people who felt the same.

I pray for his family though, I really do. I can't imagine what they're going through, especially his children. God bless them.

I love this song!! It's one of my favourites...But the last month every time I hear it I can't hold back my tears...I wish I could say to Michael that he was never alone because he was and he will always be in our hearts...

i'm so scared to remember what had happened in 25June,2009. It's so horrible, and so unbelievable... yea, you're right, he won't be forgotten, and no one can replaced him.
he's my role model and he will live in my heart forever=]

RIP Michael

Back