• 2-4

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • 5-7

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope for 2 at least! But would love to go to more than 2.

As many as I can afford. :mello: It will be more than one put it that way :lol:

I think about 4.. I do wish I could go to more though.. I just might. :unsure:

Oh and that's if I can even get tickets for any of the shows. :bugeyed

im hoping twice, but fate will decide if i can get the damn tix!! lol :p

I would love go to all of them :D
But at least 1!!! me and some other fans have been planning to camp outside the arena :lol: No matter if we get tickets or not

However many that I can go to, with my friends as well. I don't wanna go to all 10 if my friends only managed to get a ticket to 1. I would share them out.

But if I can, I will try to go to all 10 lmao. Yeah :mello:

Oh and that's if I can even get tickets for any of the shows. :bugeyed

why u say that loz ? do u think all the shows will sell out in the first hour ? i too am anxious about that. but i try to be positive. otherwise i'll get sick worrying :(

btw i saw ur too daughters in that video. they're so cute :heart: they seem big michaels fans eh ? :D

why u say that loz ? do u think all the shows will sell out in the first hour ? i too am anxious about that. but i try to be positive. otherwise i'll get sick worrying :(

btw i saw ur too daughters in that video. they're so cute :heart: they seem big michaels fans eh ? :D

I'm not sure.. I'm just not gonna stop worrying until I have some booked :lol:

Aww thanks. :D Yeah they like him.. Even more so after seeing him the other day though :p

My plan is 10 out of a potential 30.

3 from the first 10. If these are the only 10, then oh well.

Just cleared out my savings. Investing £3000 in this. Might pay over the odds if Ebay end up having better seats (which is always the case with O2 shows).

I'm not sure.. I'm just not gonna stop worrying until I have some booked :lol:

Aww thanks. :D Yeah they like him.. Even more so after seeing him the other day though :p

yeah i know. i feel the same way. lets hope for the best

me and my friends have agreed we are all just getting tickets for ourselves, even though it means we wont be sitting together. We dont care where we are sitting or about sitting on our own with people we dont know, WE JUST HAVE TO BE THERE!! This way we can try to get to as many concerts as possible

me and my friends have agreed we are all just getting tickets for ourselves, even though it means we wont be sitting together. We dont care where we are sitting or about sitting on our own with people we dont know, WE JUST HAVE TO BE THERE!! This way we can try to get to as many concerts as possible
yeah, it seems like it would be really hard to get tickets together

I think 1 or 2, but I wish more.
I hope I can get tickets to go at least to 1!

Aiming for two or three, but with the amount of people interested in it, I'll probs be going to one.

i think the question should be what tickets can u get. the way thinkg are its going to be impossible. i want all 10 but its impossible towork around it when u dont even have the dates. then if htey announce more as the bloke from AEG says u would prefer to spread the shows out

Back