How old are you

Andreazza

Hi, I'm Brazilian and I'm 27 years old,
It's great to see Michael's legacy conquering new generations. :)

Lots of peace and lots of love. :)

mjprince1976

I am 41, so probably the 3rd generation here as I was a child when Thriller and Bad came out.

Monwalker 09, it was 1988 when I was your age and that was when Man in The Mirror, Dirty Diana, Another part of me and Smooth Criminal were released as singles and Bad was still selling huge numbers.

Andreazza, it was 2003 when I was your age and that was the year, Michael was about to face the greatest challenge of his life.

StaceyMJ

Proud Member
I'm 30. Scary to think I was 19 when I joined here? I actually thought I was younger than that though tbh. I know I was on MJNO at about 15/16 I think.

Tess66

Lol,. I feel like a grandma! I'm 51!!! Proud child of 80's!!!

I remember having a silver glove and red leather "Thriller" jacket, but being I loved so much of the music in my "heyday", I also had lace, pearls and rubber bracelets (Madonna), a raspberry beret and lots of purple clothing (Prince). I also did the whole "Flashdance" ripped sweatshirt and leg warmers, as well as the androgynous look of David Bowie (loved Ziggy Stardust)!! We won't even talk about what I did to my hair because of Cyndi Lauper, lmao!!!

Michael Jackson though, well, he was special, as we all know. I'm a new member here, but definitely NOT a new fan.

Cats-whiskas

I'm 39. Been an MJ fan since I first laid eyes on Thriller aged 4. He has been the one constant in my life. I'm so lucky to have grown up with him and had the honour and priviledge of seeing him live, twice in London

Dunk96

Proud Member
I'm 22 (January 29th,1996) which is where a part of my user name comes from. Although certain members might think I'm actually twelve with how I respond to them...
GIF-Dirty-look-Evil-Hate-Look-Mad-Soon-Tea-GIF.gif

kai

Proud Member
I will be 25 this year. Actually i am here in this forum since like 2007 i guess... but my profile say 2011... no idea why.
Became a fan when i was still a baby.. my parents had some vinyl of MJ and my father some cassettes. One of the first songs heard was "Working Day & Night" on a mixtape. I stole this tape from my father. Back then i always tried to record everything from TV to VHS or from Radio to Audio-Tape :D
I miss those times... i remember it was hard to be a fan in 2003-2005. I was in school back then and lots of people laughed about me cause i am a MJ-Fan...
People also said he can't sing anymore after that VMA's 2006 (we are the world) thing... i had to defend MJ very much. Sometimes i still have to.

I am proud to be at least a fan since over 20 years now. But i wish i was born in the 80s ;)

AndrewNezha

I am 39 years old. I have been a lover of MJ and his music ever since I was about 4 or 5 years old, after seeing the Thriller video. I remember, as kids, whenever we used to go to the video rental store, I would ALWAYS pick to the Thriller (inc making of) VHS... drove my parents crazy.

Joce

Proud Member
I'm 28. It's great to see so many "young" people loving MJ. We have to keep the legacy forever.

Mikky Dee

Staff
I'm 28. It's great to see so many "young" people loving MJ. We have to keep the legacy forever.

Are you the same Joce that used to belong to the Positively Michael Forum and Fan Club? I remember that name from amongst the membership. I was a moderator on there, by the name of Red Corvette (RC). :)

miss rose

Proud Member
33........look more like 16 though ,. :(

I can relate to this. I'm in my 30's but i sort of resemble a teenager. Although my face and body have changed a bit.

i'm not just talking to 8701girl, i'm talking to everybody when i say this :laughing:

I can relate to this. I'm in my 30's but i sort of resemble a teenager. Although my face and body have changed a bit.

i'm not just talking to 8701girl, i'm talking to everybody when i say this :laughing:

I can relate too. Im 26 but I look like a teen. When I was 18 people thought I was 15. 😂

MoonwalkingKay

Lol.

I'm 32. l will be 33 in a few days. I was a BAD era baby. :cool:

Up until recently I was still asked to show my id when buying alcohol. (which is allowed when you are over 18 here) The reactions I get when they see my birth year on the id and realize my age are hilarious.
Apparently I look much younger than I am. (I don't see it...) It's often asked by people at the counter who are clearly younger than me and I'm biting my tongue not to laugh and say "I can guarantee I am at least 10 years older than you."
I hope it will stop when I turn 40. :rollin:

Alh21

Lol.

I'm 32. l will be 33 in a few days. I was a BAD era baby. :cool:

Up until recently I was still asked to show my id when buying alcohol. (which is allowed when you are over 18 here) The reactions I get when they see my birth year on the id and realize my age are hilarious.
Apparently I look much younger than I am. (I don't see it...) It's often asked by people at the counter who are clearly younger than me and I'm biting my tongue not to laugh and say "I can guarantee I am at least 10 years older than you."
I hope it will stop when I turn 40. :rollin:

Don't knock it, I've never once been asked for ID haha

Mikky Dee

Staff
Great to see so many young fans on the forum (I call twenties and thirties young....lol). Michael's legacy in is very good hands. :)

seanvezina8980

I'm 39.. I consider my life span perfect with Michael Jackson THE KING OF POP..
Rock with you was a number 1 hit in 1980 when I was born.. and he just got bigger from there...

jackie11

I am 31, I've been a fan since a turned 15 in late 2003, I loved the Number Ones album and it went from there

KgB

Proud Member
I'm 28, been a fan since I was shopping with my mom in target. I heard J5 Santa Claus is coming to town playing in the music section and begged my mom to get me the CD and I fell in love

Lisha

Proud Member
I'm 64. It seems like yesterday I was singing around my house in the sixties the Beatles' song: When I'm Sixty-Four. How did I ever get here? How time flies! It does for everyone, I guess. :)

twinkletoes

Proud Member
I'm 28 :) I think I was around about 10 or 11 when I first listened to my dad's Bad album cassette tape in his car and was totally blown away! I still have that cassette tape even though my dad's been gone 12 years now. It's probably my most cherished MJ item

bluemoon7

Proud Member
I'm 28 :) I think I was around about 10 or 11 when I first listened to my dad's Bad album cassette tape in his car and was totally blown away! I still have that cassette tape even though my dad's been gone 12 years now. It's probably my most cherished MJ item
*hugs*

I still have the BAD album on cassette tape as well! In 1988 I turned 14 and had just discovered Michael. No need to say what I wished for my birthday :)

I'm sorry for your lost. your dad had good taste.

It's Michael

I am currently 41...to become 42 on end of May.
Nnnnaaaahh....take the second one away and just let the 4 left over, it'll suit more??????

Top Bottom