How to contact Ticketmaster?! :o

J_Cat

Proud Member
I am from Sweden and I need to contact Ticketmaster about my address. I didn't fill in my postal code stupid I know but I got stressed.

I can not find a phone number anywhere WHICH WORKS and no email address. I can not relax until I know my address is correct.

Help is appreciated

:bump: i would like to have an email add as well, any i find on the iinternet the mail comes back from there.

okey I just double checked my order details. I did write my coutry, town and street addres plus number so they should be alright. But still...I hate this!

But now I can relax. I got tickets and my address is precticly correct. Still would appreciate an answer though!

Now I am off to a walk in the sun! :D

Ticketmaster have 1 member of staff who works between 9.00am and 9.02am on a thursday morning, at least thats what i think from my previous experiences

Seriously though, the tickets wont be posted untill early june at the earliest, and they will arrive fine without a postcode

Same with me! I booked 2 tickets, but my problem is when I read the shipping address and it only read for my city and my road address, but not the state! It is listed in my billing info,
and it does list my state in the billing info! Will this be a problem? I booked it through Uk TicketMaster, but I live in the USA (NC)

Ticketmaster have 1 member of staff who works between 9.00am and 9.02am on a thursday morning, at least thats what i think from my previous experiences

:crack:

I bet it's like that xD
Also when I tried to call them to their international number I came to a Swedish company :S o_O

But I have calmed down now and cheked all my settings and I did write everything except for my postal code so I bet they will arrive just fine ^^

Thanks for the answers tho!

You can reach the Ticketmaster customer service on 08448 440 202 :)

So they don't have an email where you can write them directly? I had some questions and I had to go through all the FAQ first and then complete a form on the site and of course the answer they gave me didn't help one bit... Hope it will be different with my next email, I'm getting stressed out that I won't have the tix on time...

You could try emailing the o2 and asking if they have an email contact for them? Just explain ur situation first x

LOL you're right, didn't think about that. Well anyway, i already sent in the 'ask a question' form, let's see if they even bother to reply specifically about my case or they'll send some generic response again.
If not I'll call them...

best number to ring in my experience is 01613851138 for overseas pp take first 0 of and replace it with 44. there is an email address on their site but u only get to it after looking at the most asked questions section

I just used the number above and it worked fine! Just as well as they had my postcode wrong haha.

I have wrote them a mail 2 days ago, but haven't got an answer till now:(

I have used this adress:
customer.services@ticketmaster.co.uk

I have got it from a fan who has allready contacted them on this adress, so it should work.:cheeky:

I dont understand why they dont display adresses on their homepage:no:

Back