I have the feeling TII might leak out..

Dudie

Proud Member
I mean this project is HUGE! So many people involved all over the world. Next to that it's still a hype, everyone wants to be the first to show it wants to make headlines in the newspapers and above all make money big time.
Next to that it happened to so many films before that they leaked out on the net even before it was in the cinema anywhere.

What are your thoughts? If it leaks out will you watch it before you go to the cinema too see it?

you mean the whole movie will be leaked? I think it is gonna be the whole movie since every show has a short clip we can put it together and make it a movie =|.

I wouldn't be surprised if it leaded. That's so common place in the movie industry these days. I like being in the theater with surround sound.

With Michael's film, I think the big screen is the best place to see it. Pirated movies are usually not good quality. If it is leaked it may encourage those who looked at the pirated version to go to the theater.

I'm not going to lie, if it leaked, my curiosity will drive me to watch it. But I made a promise to myself and I will keep my promise, that I will see it in theatres. So I'd just be seeing it twice if it did happen, but I hope it doesnt.

yea.. even if it is leaked.... i am going to the theaters. i know i will watch the first one (hopefully) with mjjc friends...

but i will be there everyday for two weeks if they show it near my home.

It might be leaked in other countires but not here in US. Other countries make the priated copies..

I think its possible but I with the similar worldwide release dates that Sony have, I believe TII will have a strong opening week. :yes:

To be honest im definately downloading this film after i see it in the cinema, I will buy the DVD/Blu-Ray but i'm gonna watch it a million times from 28th Ocotober till its released on DVD.

The cinema is the ONLY place to see it! Why would anyone ruin their experience!!!???

To be honest, the film isn't finished, and I doubt it will be until mid-October. So makes sense to prepare for such an occurrence, like, oh I don't know selling tickets a month in advance? AEG and Sony know how to make the money! ;)

And it is true that even with pirated copies, this particular type of movie will still generate huge sales cuz lets face it, there is such a massive demand. The two week run time will scare a few people into seeing it quick, if they haven't already bought tickets a month ago :)

I think the 2 week run time is bs, if it's a huge hit, they'll extend the run time to make more money untill the dvd/blu-ray comes out.

As soon as it hits the theaters it will be on the net (screener version).

I think the 2 week run time is bs, if it's a huge hit, they'll extend the run time to make more money untill the dvd/blu-ray comes out.

As soon as it hits the theaters it will be on the net (screener version).

I thought that too, but it seems they really are plugging the fact that this is only for two weeks. In the trailer it's mentioned twice, at two different parts... I'm not so sure they will extend it, and if they do, it won't be for much longer than that run I woulda thought.

Yeah, it probably will be leaked. Wouldn't surprise me if the day after it's released we see them for sale at car boots for £3 either. Some of the people with tickets will no doubt have their cameras there and if they are I might just have to get in the way :D.

It's not the kind of thing I'd want to see at home though, it's definitely for the theatres.

It will be on piratebay, I am very sure, sucks! But I won't download it, Im going to watch it on the theater!

We know that they are going to release this on dvd for christmas.

I think that they are deliberatley misleading people into thinking the cinema release is the only chance they have to see "this is it". Hence the early bookings,"limited screening",cinemas not having much info...Its almost like its a game to them,and they are toying with fans.

Im exited for it,but just wished they wouldnt make it so complicated,tickets go on sale in just over a week and we dont even know how we get them?

I can already see it happening..

[TRADE] This is It - New improved theatre remaster - DVD9

Ill go to the cinema.. Michael is worth every last penny...

I don't think it will. All the money they are gunna make off of this. There gunna do any and everything in their power to make sure that doesn't happen

romour nummer 1 if it come out in 3D i watch it
i don't know where on the net to find any good movies to download/upload
if it was leaked or bad copy of the come out on the net
i would not watch it
i will just waite for a DVD to come out?
its not about making money off michael's death
if i don't find time to watch it i will waite for a DVD copy ?

TBH, people who go and get a crappy pirated version are only joking themselves. It'll ruin the first time they get to experience This Is It.... I would hate that, I'm going on the 28th to the first showing in my local theatre!!

i think it would be good if a few clips were leaked, as it may encoruage more people to go see it at the cinema

First I'll go to the cinema to see this is it!
2nd I'll download the leaked version the next day so I can watch that untill the blu-ray comes out.
3rd, I'll buy the blu-ray:wild:

First I'll go to the cinema to see this is it!
2nd I'll download the leaked version the next day so I can watch that untill the blu-ray comes out.
3rd, I'll buy the blu-ray:wild:

cool what is a blu-ray is?

Back