I just love the way he sings certain parts of songs

analogue

Proud Member
His voice his amazing all the time but sometimes there are certain parts of songs that he sings which i just love

Like these for example

From Liberian Girl - ''Liberian Girl, more precious than any perl''
From Torture - ''Every little thing you find here is simply for the thrill you're after''

:yes:
I, of course, can go on and on...and on and on and on and on and on on this topic!!!!!
But for now, I will just say :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I shall return.

Of course. I love the way he sings or says certain words. I think Someone in the Dark is one of the most beautiful songs I ever heard. :wub: I also like how he says "part" in Another Part of Me. It's like "another pawt of me" sounds like a NY accent. I also look forward to hearing certain parts in songs just because of the way he sings them.

Yep, I got a fettish for MJ's pronuncation in some songs.
Like in TWYMMF, he really emphasize the "T" in "feet" when he sings
"you knock me off my feet!". But then, in TII he doesnt pronounce
the "D" in world...I love that! Also, how he says, "and I tell you
please let us pray" from TII. There are so many. :)

Of course. I love the way he sings or says certain words. I think Someone in the Dark is one of the most beautiful songs I ever heard. :wub: I also like how he says "part" in Another Part of Me. It's like "another pawt of me" sounds like a NY accent. I also look forward to hearing certain parts in songs just because of the way he sings them.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::wub:

great topic! :)

i love the way he sings in i can't help it when he sings..running often through my miiiiIIIIIiiiIIInddd, the way he sings MIND and then where he says ..bringing sparkles to your eeeeeeeeyyyyeeeessss (the EYES part) and then the way he makes his voice when singing IM SO GLAD i found you.

When singing the lady in my life http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8mlx66utTY
i love his voice when singing ..I need you by my side at 2:44, let me keep you warm at 2:55, and then at 4:14 and 4:20

I love, love, love it in the beginning of Dirty Diana all the moaning he does...He sounds amazing

I also look forward to hearing certain parts in songs just because of the way he sings them.

Haha, me too!

My favorites, from Triumph just because it's what I am currently listening to:

Heartbreak Hotel: "this is scaaaaaaring me!"

I love the moments in "Time Waits for No One" where he says "for love" and "my love" all wistfully and sad, not singing. Gorgeous and heartfelt. I always look forward to those parts.
Also the extended "time waits for no oooooooooooooooooooooooooone!" = chills

And I love all his little "hee hee hee's". Whenever I listen to "Wondering Who" I wait the whole song for his "hee hee hee, love is gone"

Yep, I got a fettish for MJ's pronuncation in some songs.
Like in TWYMMF, he really emphasize the "T" in "feet" when he sings
"you knock me off my feet!". But then, in TII he doesnt pronounce
the "D" in world...I love that! Also, how he says, "and I tell you
please let us pray" from TII. There are so many. :)

Haha yes! "WHIRL"
"We are the whirl we are the chil-drin" :love:

Oh my, I am going to have to compile a list for myself and re-visit this thread!

Love the "They Keep me on Fire" part, in They Don't Care About Us.

They Way you make me feel: "Hey Pretty Baby With The High Heels On'ARRHHH!"

Gosh I love that man...

Haha, me too!

I love the moments in "Time Waits for No One" where he says
"for love" and "my love" all wistfully and sad, not singing.
Gorgeous and heartfelt. I always look forward to those parts.

And I love all his little "hee hee hee's". Whenever I listen to
"Wondering Who" I wait the whole song for his "hee hee hee,
love is gone"

Haha yes! "WHIRL"
"We are the whirl we are the chil-drin" :love:

Oh my, I am going to have to compile a list for myself and re-visit this thread!
Ditto that!

I love all those you have mentioned but HBH is the shizz!
He totally nails that song. :D

i love the way he sings in i can't help it when he sings..running often through my miiiiIIIIIiiiIIInddd, the way he sings MIND and then where he says ..bringing sparkles to your eeeeeeeeyyyyeeeessss (the EYES part) and then the way he makes his voice when singing IM SO GLAD i found you.

i love his voice when singing ..I need you by my side at 2:44, let me keep you warm at 2:55, and then at 4:14 and 4:20
I love these too! :)
I also like how he sings "dance the night away" in Rock With You at 2:45 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hK3Y1Ehv9c

His voice his amazing all the time but sometimes there are certain parts of songs that he sings which i just love

Like these for example

From Liberian Girl - ''Liberian Girl, more precious than any perl''
From Torture - ''Every little thing you find here is simply for the thrill you're after''

Oh ma lawd...I just listened Torture (first time) and the part you said, and ok, i just died...I really love the way he sings this! His voice sounds awesome!

Too high to get over, too low to get under, stuck in the middle........... the way he says middle is sooo cute!!

Yep. I also like "you're a vegetable." I love singing along to this song. It's so fun.

I thought of something else: In the Jacksons song "Wait" I love the part where Michael comes in and sings "My pride!" Way to really stand out Michael! :laugh:

Haha, me too!

I love the moments in "Time Waits for No One" where he says "for love" and "my love" all wistfully and sad, not singing. Gorgeous and heartfelt. I always look forward to those parts.

And I love all his little "hee hee hee's". Whenever I listen to "Wondering Who" I wait the whole song for his "hee hee hee, love is gone"

Double-ditto to all of that. I love all those parts you mentioned. The end of Wondering Who is one of my favorite parts of any MJ song. "Unghhhh!!!! Hee-hee-hee...love is gone!" :)

In TWYMMF when he sings this part; "You really turn me yuuoooon! " :p if you know what i mean :p

One of my favourite parts in his songs is this one... they way he is yelling it!

I Am Tired Of This Devil
I Am Tired Of This Stuff
I Am Tired Of This Business
Sew When The
Going Gets Rough
I Aint Scared Of
Your Brother
I Aint Scared Of No Sheets
I Aint Scare Of Nobody
Girl When The
Goin Gets Mean

One of my favourite parts in his songs is this one... they way he is yelling it!

I Am Tired Of This Devil
I Am Tired Of This Stuff
I Am Tired Of This Business
Sew When The
Going Gets Rough
I Aint Scared Of
Your Brother
I Aint Scared Of No Sheets
I Aint Scare Of Nobody
Girl When The
Goin Gets Mean

Oh yes!
That's my favorite part of that song.

Pardon my sort of long list, but I had so much fun compiling it and thinking of all the small parts of his songs that I adore! :)

Money - "you would do anything for money" - when he sort of whispers "money" I simply die.
Plus at the end - "money, money money, aoow!"

Break Of Dawn - "let me groove, let me soothe, let me take-a you on a cruise"

Get On The Floor- "why don't you just daaance acroooss the floooor" + "get up, won't you go'n get down"

Jam - "GO WITH IT, GO WITH IT!"

Speed Demon - "ugh, ahh! uhhh, hooo!" + "eatchyo ticket"

Streetwalker - the "HOOOOO!" at the beginning, plus the little "uh, uhh's"

Baby Be Mine - I just love the way his voice cracks a little when he sings certain parts. "This will be a love lasting for aalllllll time", "girl I need to hooooold you"

Dirty Diana - I love the way he enunciates the "t" in "dirty". The way he says "Dirty Diana" is just special.

Dangerous - "but I loved it, 'cause it's DANGEROUS"

Blame It On The Boogie[/B] - "I've seen the lightning leave me!", "that dirty rhythm fools me"

Bless His Soul - "the life you're leading is daaaangerous! it's so dangerous daaangerous!"

Destiny - the way he sings "I want destinyyyyy" gives me goosebumps every time.

Wow, I so agree! There's sooo many, but one of the ones I adore, is when he says, "but they told me, and man should be faithful, and walk when not able, and fight 'til the end but i'm only human" in WYBT. Especially the way he says the word "fight". I love that part. :wub:

The way he sings "she's driving me wild" in She Drives Me Wild! Awesome.

:yes::yes::yes: oooooh yesss! Can't help it is one of my favorite songs of all time and those parts you mentioned just sound so beautiful!!! And don't even get me started on LIML :wub: lol

I love, love, love it in the beginning of Dirty Diana all the moaning he does...He sounds amazing
Oooh, the way he sounds "you'll never make me stay, so take your weight off of me. I know you're every move, so won't you just let me be...etc." I looove how he sings the verses! And the verse "she said I have to go home, cause I'm real tired you see..etc" :wub:

Break Of Dawn - "let me groove, let me soothe, let me take-a you on a cruise"

Get On The Floor- "why don't you just daaance acroooss the floooor" + "get up, won't you go'n get down"

Jam - "GO WITH IT, GO WITH IT!"

Baby Be Mine - I just love the way his voice cracks a little when he sings certain parts. "This will be a love lasting for aalllllll time", "girl I need to hooooold you"

Blame It On The Boogie[/B] - "I've seen the lightning leave me!", "that dirty rhythm fools me"

Bless His Soul - "the life you're leading is daaaangerous! it's so dangerous daaangerous!"

Destiny - the way he sings "I want destinyyyyy" gives me goosebumps every time.

:wild:OOOOOOHHHHHH, these are some GOOD ones!!! :yes:
I love Get on the floor. Especially in the second verse when he says "and I sure would like just to groove with you"!!!

Baby Be Mine is an amaaazing song, and he just sounds so powerful and beautiful on there. And yes, the little voice cracks are so cute, lol

Too high to get over, too low to get under, stuck in the middle........... the way he says middle is sooo cute!!
lol, "you're stuck in the mii-doe" :rollin:

ok, this is one of my favorite topics!!!! :D
I need to cone back and compile a list too!!

I like the "ya da da da da da" in I Can't Help It

and more recently in Buttercup, I like the "rum pum pum rum pum da dum"

Some of my favorite parts in his songs are when he's not even singing the lyrics

love this thread. :D

Back