I know this is silly to ask!

aitana

Proud Member
does anyone know if michael snored when he sleep? has anyone he knew said so. just wondering.

ginvid

Proud Member
The bodyguards answered this here and said he did not. But you'll have to read through the thread because I can't find the exact post.

xthunderx2

Proud Member
:lmao:....I cannot imagine Michael snoring,,,he was soooo beautiful.:blush:...snoring is a harsh noise to my ears and I could never imagine Michael making THAT kind of noise, But I can imagine him making others...:ninja:..oops did I say that out loud...:D

ginvid

Proud Member
Oh shame xthunderx. Were you listening in at me and MJ? Hmmm! Scandalous!

ginvid

Proud Member
:devil: Yes we have much fun! :innocent:

But chin up, I know there is someone for you as well. :shifty:
:hysterical:

xthunderx2

Proud Member
you are full of it today..:lmao:....Nah I KNOW the noises he made....:blush:.....dang..me and my big mouth. You know what Michael always says..No matter what we say or what we do to each other...Keep it in the Closet...:D

ginvid

Proud Member
Well I think we can both agree he did not snore. On that note I will not share any of our sordid details since Mj did tell me to put a muzzle on my mouth.

Maybe one day I will be able to share our rendezvous! Maybe not, we'll see.

xthunderx2

Proud Member
ok I will let you off the hook this time..but in the future...I want all details....:lmao:

xthunderx2

Proud Member
sorry..we were just being silly..:blush:....:D.....yeah and dreaming..big time..:D

Fluffy_Oz

Proud Member
lol @ all you naughty girls :naughty:

I'm yet to meet a guy that DOESN'T snore.

Mac Culkin said once (when he was a kid) that when him and Mike used to fall asleep in the game room at Neverland, Mike snored... But I have no links, it was a long time ago, so I guess I have no case. :D

adry_mjj

Proud Member
I always wondered if he was snored when he sleep . And I'm so happy to find out that he didn't !!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

LUVU4LIFE

Proud Member
:lmao:....I cannot imagine Michael snoring,,,he was soooo beautiful.:blush:...snoring is a harsh noise to my ears and I could never imagine Michael making THAT kind of noise, But I can imagine him making others...:ninja:..oops did I say that out loud...:D

Oh that's so funny but cute Lol. How did I know that was coming? :D

xthunderx2

Proud Member
Oh that's so funny but cute Lol. How did I know that was coming? :D

yeah that is sooo out of character for me to even post stuff like that..to be honest I am such a quiet shy chic...just thinking of Michael makes me blush..:blush:.....I can feel my face turning red just typing this....:wink:

smile4mj

Proud Member
It's a cute question :) I love to wonder whether Michael did this or not all the time. Well, he was like all of us,human. I think if a person snores, he/she could be so tired or when a person ages. I think it's normal process.

MJfan10

Proud Member
Cute question :) I'm glad he didn't. I can't imagine it