i NEED someone to cheer me up

Diana Hart

Proud Member
yesterday i had a fight with my brother
so he beat me blah etc-
anyway i don't care then he started to say REALLY REALLY REALLY horrible stuff about MJ
and since yesterday i'm crying,,i just can't forget what he said........i had enough pain to deal with it..and he made worst...............
i want to SCREAM and tell my family : SOMEBODY PLEASE HAVE MERCY 'CAUSE I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT
:'(
i'll tell you one thing of what he said.......he also said....:i hope you(me) die and go to hell with that ******* michael
he also said : michael is burning in hell,..........
OH HERE COMES THE TEARS
i'm crying
please help me
i feel like if someone's killing me
i was praying that i want to die....
and yesterday was a very important day for muslims (including me)
but i spend my day crying
GOD BLESS YOU

Aw Paris brothers can be mean hunny, be strong , i know its not easy just now and it hurts when others say nasty things but you just have to ignore them, for your own good eh! people also say bad things when they are angry. you know what your brother said is not true, you know how much you love MJ so hold on to what you believe and know is true.
you shouldn,t let him beat you though girl, thats just wrong.
i don't know how i can cheer you up Paris but your welcome to PM me any time ok.
you take care and just turn your back on these nasty words .

Aw, I'm really sorry your brother has made you feel like this. I know it's hard, but try not to let it hurt you too much. Don't take any notice of what your brother said to you about Michael. Stay strong, and keep the faith. :)

My family is like that too tho! I just ignore it and they FEEL deep inside that they say hurtful things but most people just don't want to show that. srsly, if you love your enemies it pisses them off. Trust ME, you are NOT the only one, we're all here with you!:heart:

Hi, i no how you feel, i resently had an argument with a friend and she made it about michael she used him to upset me, it left me so hurt, i dont no weather to forgive this friend or not, its so horrible when people use something you love against you i no that, the things she said about michael when she was arguing with me i wont forget!!! I hope ur ok! We cant listen to the people who want to hurt us, forget about the things hes said there not true, dont waste your tears on them!!
I hope ur ok x

My family is like that too tho! I just ignore it and they FEEL deep inside that they say hurtful things but most people just don't want to show that. srsly, if you love your enemies it pisses them off. Trust ME, you are NOT the only one, we're all here with you!:heart:

I completely agree. Some of my family are like that. They don't realise how much it hurts when they say crap about Michael. :(

aww thank you .......you're REALLY nice..
oh claire thanks for your nice words and you're right we should turn our back to those words.....:)
louise,, you're right we should keep the faith...:)
yeah,MJ*PP , from now on i'll ignore them no matter what they say :)
they're just tryin' to destroy us...
shaugnie,,you're 100% right,that's what are they doing, they use him to upset me
but it hurt SO MUCH

Don't worry, Paris. :) We are here for you. Some people just don't understand what and how we feel about Michael but it's something so special that I wish everybody could understand it. Remember you are not alone, we are here with you.

Screw him. Just remember that you love Michael and that's all that matters.
*hugs you*

special thanks for you for your love and support ^^
^_^
**hugs**
i love you guys so much :)
and yeah ,, you're not alone,, is very good.specially at this hard times
:'(

paris.jpg

:better::flowers:

mjjfan4ever
maybe he was
but PLEASE just PLEASE
FORGIVE HIM...
please :cry:
he's now sick and he can't leave the bed :cry: , pleaaaaaaaase pray for him :cry:
i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO scared
and he apologied million times :angel:
and i know that michael's in heaven :)
everybody does
^ _ ^

and oldmoon20
thank you so much
for the picture
it's sooooooooooooooooo beautiful
THANKS SO MUCH.......:angel: god bless everyone who tried to make me happy :angel:
WOOOOOOOOOW it's really beautiful , thank you very much :)
L.O.V.E
~paris~

mjjfan4ever
maybe he was
but PLEASE just PLEASE
FORGIVE HIM...
please :cry:
he's now sick and he can't leave the bed :cry: , pleaaaaaaaase pray for him :cry:
i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO scared
and he apologied million times :angel:
and i know that michael's in heaven :)
everybody does
^ _ ^

It's not my place to forgive him. He didn't hurt me. He hurt you. I am sorry.

Are you better?

I am sorry he is not feeling well now. We all do things in anger we later regret.

Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings if I did.

Last edited:
It's not my place to forgive him. He didn't hurt me. He hurt you. I am sorry.

Are you better?

I am sorry he is not feeling well now. We all do things in anger we later regret.

Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings if I did.

thanks anyway
, you didn't hurt my feelings :)
and yeah i'm kinda better right now :)

:baby: eeew ok let me out pheew ive cr***** my dieper and iam soa***. but i still can hug yas :violincrash :sc_imbad: :brush_teeth:

I am so very sorry to hear that paris. I remember back when the 2nd allegations were going on. My brother has called Michael a child molesting freak in front of my face quite a few times. It really hurt but the last time he had called Michael that was around Easter time. Around that time. I had gotten in to a huge fight with him when he had called Michael that. Cause I have had it with Michael being called a child molestor and a freak. It was bad enough that I had to deal with it from the other kids when I was in high school. This was back in the mid to late 90s. Now I had to hear it from my brother too. Well during that fight me and my brother was having over Michael. My mother did try to get us to stop but I angrily and coldly told her to sit down and shut the hell up. Cause you are no better than he is. The look she saw on my face knew that she better just stay out of it. My anger is something you do not want to mess with when it comes to Michael Jackson. I am the only MJ fan in a family full of haters. So I do know what it is like paris. But since that Easter incident I had learn to just ignore the haters. And not let them get to me. Your brother is wrong for saying those terrible things to you about Michael. When you are still hurting over him. But don't let what he says get to you. And know that Michael is with God now in Heaven. And not in Hell where your brother think he is.

Oh man Paris this is terrible to hear. First you two have this huge ass fight and then he became sick. I'm just sorry it took him becoming sick to actually apologise. He should've realised before then that he was wrong. But I do hope he recovers soon and that you two make up and live happily :) If you want to you can PM me and we can just chat about things and keep a convo going?

Hugs to you.

paris , i hope you feel alright now , :better:

know you can pm me also :huggy:

huggs.jpg

Last edited:
I hope your feeling better Paris:)

I just had a fight with my brother just now. Ugh! He make me so mad! I asked him to take me up to walmart so I could get the MJ shirt I've wanted for the longest time and I jut went up but the stupid pin# on my card isn't working because I haven't used it in an actual store in the longest time and the bank said I have to go in and redo my pin #. So I'm thinking well hey I let my brother take money from me and use my card so he could get the remotes he so desperately needed and now when I ask him to let me use his card in which I already transfered my money to his card, he blows up in my face and screams
"I'm so SICK of you and this stupid Michael Jackson sh*t!!"
:mat:
I'm so sick of all these people telling me to get over it. They have to call him names in the process too.

EDIT: He apologized:) He said he was sorry but he was just annoyed with everything about Michael Jackson. I told him it's basically my escape from all the turmoil at home and that when I'm angry or upset I can come to this forum and it makes me feel a whole lot better.
I was just surprised because he never really blows up at me like that. Usually when he's mad at everyone else I'm the only one he'll talk to.

Last edited:
oooh No Don't Stop oooh !!! Be Ready !! No Don't EVER get Enough!!

This always STOPS me fronm crying...=) I hope this works for you, little sparrow..We are here for you..=) believe it..feel it..live it..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WoW ! Please let me, be the first to tell you today, you look AMAZING!!

I am aroused into speaking this message, unleashed and deeply, get READY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WuaBudM-0Y

But first take your coat and shoes off..
You comfortable?
We won't go any further unless you are completely at ease,
cause where I am taking you, there is no place there for other
thoughts of anything else.

Just you and me, of US, and this feeling..

Please let me start by playing you some sweet, and soft mood music for US to listen to?

Shall I, it won't take but a second!

I leave the room backwards quickly staring at you and come back with this..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7xEy_977Xg

I hand you a..[insert the name of your poison here, beautiful ]

Are you feelin me? Am I feeling this alone? It feels to GOOD NOT to share this with you right now..

the song changes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71_S83kTVDw

Come on over to the big white leather couch, grab a fluffy throw, and relax.. you delicious thing you..

Do you like the smell of my amazing lavender incents and bamboo candels! It is important for the proper mood..

I turned the fire up, perfectly for you..

You feelin it? You feelin me, feelin you..EMITTING US..

Close your eyes, put your glasses on the table right there..

the music changes again..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqjneaZIRo

Now let the music caress your hips, first..
then your back..and shoulders now..
move them around..to the beat..that's it..
make them go around
Raise your arms over your head..put your hands behind your neck..right..push them through your hair
move your hands, down to your outer thighs..now all over your body..that's it..with the beat..
roll your back, in a wave..slower..even slower..now bite your bottom lip gently..you know how..
keep your eyes closed..move your hands to your cheeks, then your forehead and ears..yeah thats the way..all over..all over..all over,oooohh..
repeat, til the music ends..

the music changes again..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5FKGCgFFj4

oooh No, don't stop..oooh! Why stop?..This feeling why would you want to, ever STOP!!

Are you feelin me yet? Are you feelin me feelin you, yet?

And the scene , fades to black..

- Yeah, I had to get this out..Sorry, I was really trying not to be to XXX..

I just had to find out if anyone is feeling Michael like this..Am I alone..?

Did you not just feel that..ooooohhh..
The best part is you can practice with every song on this playlist, posted above. Over and over..

I am so so SORRY if you didn't feel that.. I am FEELING HIM and this feeling EVERYDAY now..

-MJ TinkerBell wouldn't help it, if she wanted to, couldn't help it , even if she could..

Back