I went to Michael's exhibition in Osaka

fondero

Proud Member
I just came back from holiday... and I wanted to share with you the most emotional thing I experienced during my holiday.
Michael's exhibition.

Simply amazing.

As the ones that visited it previously know the exhibition featured Jackson memorabilia such as his original signed Motown contract, countless worn video outfits and props, his ’This Is It’ costumes, and even the Neverland gates. There were items from his bedroom at Neverland and the famous Nordal Triptych. I was gladly surprised that everything was not closeted away in glass cases, but there, right in front of you.

It was totally forbidden to take any photos, just the Neverland gate (it was displayed outdoors), but I found some pics I guess some fan took… the one of the gate is mine.

iwG.jpg

FJy.jpg

LtN.jpg

JO3.jpg

sMV.jpg

xOL.jpg

3Vu.jpg

o_I.jpg

vpf.jpg

5dN.jpg

qdY.jpg

iPx.jpg

J6r.jpg

Last edited:
Wow!!!!!!!! Fondero, thank you so much for posting! If only i could go too!.....

Its also nice seeing you! You look great! :flowers:

Looks amazing, thanks for sharing!

amazing pics! looks great!
:sigh: i just wish that sign was back at neverland.

Thanks to all of you for your nice comments :flowers:

Last edited:
Do you know till what time this is? I plan to go to spring next year and maybe I can combine it somehow if it's still open :)

I talked to one of the producers and they don't know, in fact it wasn't planned to be in Osaka, so he told me it depended on how it worked.

But I don't think they will be till spring, it seems a long time (they had already been in Tokyo for a couple of months), anyway you can check in the official webpage. Sorry I can't be of more help :sad:

Wow love the pictures! :D When it was in London I wish we could've taken pictures :(

wow this is just awesome!!! I love it thanks!

These pictures are Iamazing!
I remember the time when I saw them.

I'm so happy to hear that you'd been there.
I wish all fans can see it.

Thank you so much for posting these. I agree it would have been great to be able to take pics at the London exhibition...Any fan would still want to see the exhibition even if you've seen the photos, so I don't really understand why they weren't allowed, eg at quieter times. The book didn't have the exhibits grouped / arranged in th same way, but it looks as though the Osaka layout was very similar to the London one.

I'd like to have taken pictures of the diamond badges / brooches etc. They would probably have thought I was planning a raid, though, LOL.

Did they do a sleepover in Osaka too? (or just Tokyo)

Thank you so much for posting these. I agree it would have been great to be able to take pics at the London exhibition...Any fan would still want to see the exhibition even if you've seen the photos, so I don't really understand why they weren't allowed, eg at quieter times. The book didn't have the exhibits grouped / arranged in th same way, but it looks as though the Osaka layout was very similar to the London one.

I'd like to have taken pictures of the diamond badges / brooches etc. They would probably have thought I was planning a raid, though, LOL.

Did they do a sleepover in Osaka too? (or just Tokyo)

It was only in Tokyo, because of the anniversary :( ... they didn't do it in Osaka

where can you see were its going to be next?

Is it coming also to europe??

Back