If Michael isn't #1 in the UK...

Shamonee

Proud Member
I think I will cry. :(

London obviously had a special place in his heart, I mean, why else would he have picked this city to do his comeback?!

GET REQUESTING GUYS!!!

http://twitter.com/CHRISDJMOYLES
http://twitter.com/regyates
http://twitter.com/fearnecotton
http://twitter.com/grimmers

I'm going to request throughout the entire week, I don't care about my phone bill, I just want Hold My Hand to reign the charts for the next month, and of course, for The King to continue to do what he does best - SLAY.

I've seen fans of other artists request like crazy! Rihanna fans for example, and Taylor Swift.

Michael should NOT be in the same sentence as these people!

COME ON GUYS! LET'S REQUEST!

The song will be number without a doubt, its MICHAEL JACKSON, its AKON, its catchy and also a tad Christmasy, I know some fans dont like it but I and everyone I know whos heard it thinks its a belter!!

TEXT 83958 - Capital FM
TEXT 82122 - Heart FM

When you text Heart FM, text 'Heart' followed by your MJ song request

I think someone should start a campaign like the rage against the machine campaign last year, I don't want another x factor no.1 !!

The song will be number without a doubt, its MICHAEL JACKSON, its AKON, its catchy and also a tad Christmasy, I know some fans dont like it but I and everyone I know whos heard it thinks its a belter!!

I don't think Akon is that big over here anymore? The fact he is on the song isn't a selling point.
I'm praying this song gets good promo over here!! I hope it gets plenty of airplay. If the video was shown on X Factor just before release, it would be almost a guaranteed hit! Fingers crossed!

This album will be #1 in the UK. Take That's album comes out next week and by the time MICHAEL is released, sales from Take That's lp will diminish enough for MJ to hit #1 in my opinion. As for Hold My Hand going #1... unlikely I'd say. Top 10 is more realistic.

HMH top 10 seems realistic.

Michael as #1 would be very very great. One can only hope so.

This album will be #1 in the UK. Take That's album comes out next week and by the time MICHAEL is released, sales from Take That's lp will diminish enough for MJ to hit #1 in my opinion. As for Hold My Hand going #1... unlikely I'd say. Top 10 is more realistic.

Why not number one?

If Michael isn't #1 in the UK...

...Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory, Blood On The Dance Floor and Invincible will still remain awesome albums.

^^^

True.

BUT I think Michael will reach #1

I really, really want the album and the single to be number 1 in the UK and I am going to request like crazy!
Maybe Sony should send Akon to the x Factor to promote this, that would guarantee a number 1!

I really, really want the album and the single to be number 1 in the UK and I am going to request like crazy!
Maybe Sony should send Akon to the x Factor to promote this, that would guarantee a number 1!

Yeh, I wonder if Akon will be going around promoting the song?

I don't know. But it would be in his interest, too. I bet if Kanye had done this song, he'd be bragging all over the place by now.

Okay, the most popular programme of the weekend, the X Factor is on which is promoting 3 of the most popular boy bands who are probably releasing their singles on the same week as Michael and are his biggest competition. Let's get a head start and use this time to e-mail around any contacts we have, check the sticky thread for details and add more

Although some might not think HMH good enough to get 2 number1... im usually pretty good at guessing what will and what wont be a hit... HMH will be top 3 AT LEAST!

Has anyine even heard an announcement in UK about Hold My Hand being released tomorrow? I haven't! If I didn't come online, I wouldn't even know it was being released. Where are Sony? Why aren't they promoting this like crazy (as they should be)? Michael isn't here to do it so they need to step up.

^I've heard absolutely no announcement, hopefully tomorrow morning radios will start promotion-if we request

I also haven't heard any kind of announcement. If it wasn't for this board, I wouldn't even know about it.

Just heard from a fellow mj fan that heartfm have been talking about the single today

So we need to promote and bombard radio stations! Anything we can do to help this get a decent chart position, we should eg... Posting on facebook, twittering bout it... Anything!

Keep using the promoting hold my hand sticky with all the details of different radio stations and add your own local or national ones

Do the radios usually respond to you when you email them with a request??? I've never done this before, how will I know if they are playing my song when I'm not near my radio?! I can only listen to the radio online!

^sometimes you get an automated response, sometimes nothing at all, I'm afraid unless you're listening you could miss them referencing your request.

Back