If Xscape Was In Your Control

FD1998

Proud Member
Let's say you had to decide the Scape process, you cannot take any songs off or make too drastic changes. Let's put this in sandbox mode also. My example:
- May 2nd: Love Never Felt So Good, performance with JT at IHMA. Video out May 3rd, TV advert JT version in heavy rotation and A List playlist on many radios.

Album release date to be released on May 12th, lots of adverts needed, news hype, online teasers, banners over YouTube and billboards.

But you can add to the album, I would add HFITS and Scape duet with 2Pac. The video wouLD be a gold glittery deluxe edition.

Focus on STTR to be stronger, hologram performance during VMAs, single release the following day with instant airplay unlike APWNN. Music video released following week with the hologram of Michael's which would probably be saved somewhere. A totally new music video with same dancing. Remix from a big name star.

Replay advert process in September. Chicago release in November, snazzy artwork, needs major announcement, unheard duet with another rapper would be cool, release to urban stations.

Look I have no idea, I just want to hear your ideas!

^^They wanted to have JT at IHMA, but he was unable because he was on tour in Europe. That's why Usher was invited to dance along the song.

Back