iHeartRadio Awards Discussion

Spyce

Guests
Use this thread for all iHeartRadio discussion.

And it's okay if things get a little silly in here tonight; it's entirely understandable. There's really nothing to stay "on-topic" about. So let's all just watch the show and have a good time :)

--------------------------------------

View Love Never Felt So Good on the iHeartRadio Awards here. An official video will replace this one as soon as one becomes available, if one becomes available.

This is not the greatest quality, but it is better than nothing. Hopefully this suffices for the time being. Not sure how long it will stay online, either, so watch it while you can :) (Yes, it does freeze a few seconds into the performance, but only for a second.) I'll try to re-record later, bu I wanted to hurry and get this up now.

Watch on YouTube to view it full screen. Also change the quality to 720 for best viewing experience :)

Last edited:
Re: iHeartRadio Awards Discussion & Live Stream Links

How many hours til it starts?

About an hour and a half (90 minutes).

Ohh I'll nestle in here then. Thanks Spyce :huggy:

Hey there ;)

Cheers, Spyce!

*gets comfy*

lets+party.png

It's already 00:37 AM here in Denmark....

I need COFFEE !!!

I am gonna see it all and hear the new song!! - When will the song be on iTunes?? - Some say we will have to wait till May 5th before we can buy it!!

I truly hope they'll open with the new MJ song, but I have a sinking feeling It will be at the end...

They won't open with the song, I guarantee that. Michael is going to draw a big audience so to get the most bang for their advertising dollar, they will wait until later on in the show. My guess is around 10:00, but I don't know any more than the rest of you do.

:naughty:

Definitely don't think it'll open. Here's hoping however!

58 minutes y'all!

(That's less than 1 hour :))

And why are there only 30 people viewing this thread. Are people sleeping or something? You don't sleep when Michael is about to come on the TV. That's just downright disrespectful. Psh.

58 minutes y'all!

(That's less than 1 hour :))

And why are there only 30 people viewing this thread. Are people sleeping or something? You don't sleep when Michael is about to come on the TV. That's just downright disrespectful. Psh.

Michael-Jackson-and-Justin-Bieber-michael-jackson-10795834-301-207.jpg

I'm off to get the coffee going here. Then I'm coming back and firing up these streams!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:!!!!

Hello everyone, here to join the party. :) Will be watching the Live Stream.

Likely they'll have Michael towards the middle/end is what I and most others seem to be thinking. But I think it'll be a thoroughly entertaining show, I enjoy music awards.

Ready to watch from Holland! I hope the show will be big when they perform the single. And hopefully they show some huge Michael Jackson pictures/videos on the screen.

Less than 1 hour
coty.gif

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

Performers: I just know who 30 Seconds To Mars, Shakira, Pharrell, Pitbull (I wish I didn't) are. The others I have no effing idea who the hell they are. I'll catch 30 Seconds, I like them.

Any other streams that arent delayed?

Back