I'm about to go to college for the first time.

I Enrolled in College today :D I'm studying Music & Sound Engineering, what is it your studying? good luck with it

I Enrolled in College today :D I'm studying Music & Sound Engineering, what is it your studying? good luck with it

Entertainment Technology which teaches how to make video games, produce films and record music. Thank you and good luck to you as well.

Chin up and be brave - this is gonna be the best time of your life!:yes:

Thank you for those encouraging words i hope you're right. So far so good i just can't believe i got homework on the first day. lol

Thank you for those encouraging words i hope you're right. So far so good i just can't believe i got homework on the first day. lol

No problem. It might not seem like it is all that great at times, especially when you get homework on the first day:D, but I guarantee you, one day you'll look back and wish you could do it again.

Fingers crossed for you.:)

Entertainment Technology which teaches how to make video games, produce films and record music. Thank you and good luck to you as well.

Good luck with that! :)
That is so very cool!There have been so many different things that I've been interested in. Tho at age 27 I think I've finally decided what I want to be, and that is to do something in the Archeologist field. To be in Archeologist I'd At least have to have a Bachelors degree, but a more making money one would of course be a masters degree and/or PH D.. I dunno if I can get the last option but we'll see.

At age 22 I went to college for a 2 year degree at one of those $25,000 colleges. BIGGEST regret in my life. The classes aren't even transferable which TOTALLY sucks. I got an associates degree of applied art which lets you learn about creating stationaries, logo, magazine covers, billboards, websites, etc. --- I'm just not into it as much anymore. When I was little I wanted to become a Paleontologist... and now Paleontologist/Archeologist has more interest in me again. My advice, don't settle for an Associates Degree. Go for at least a Bachelors :) And... Don't be afraid or scared if you change your mind in what you want to do. But think about it a lot. Think about what makes YOU happy. :)

So.. Here I am going to take 3 classes this fall. And uh... Well, I can't wait. I must make straight A's. I know I'm older, but I won't let it discourage me. I'm just glad I look like I'm 20 like everyone else there. :p

Back