• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xeones

Proud Member
Hey guys, I'm finally feeling mentally and physically well enough to post regularly again. I didn't announce my Xmas Competition winner, so I apologize, but to be honest everyone who submitted won. Congrats, guys! Anyway, I've got some new ideas for posts in my head so expect to see them soon.

Hey guys, I'm finally feeling mentally and physically well enough to post regularly again. I didn't announce my Xmas Competition winner, so I apologize, but to be honest everyone who submitted won. Congrats, guys! Anyway, I've got some new ideas for posts in my head so expect to see them soon.

Nice to see you, Back :D Hopefully, your front is doing just as well as your back. From your message I gather that you've also managed to solve the logistical issues, good. I know that not everyone can be as lucky as I am to live in the land of Love, where even the remotest of villages has multiple sources for internet connections.

Looking forward to your future posts, but I can't promise anything about any further competition. Your track record in the matter isn't exactly brilliant. But hey, it's still Christmas time and you are forgiven, especially since you weren't feeling well.

*looks around :unsure: to see the guys Mr. X is talking about and finds no one*

Back