i'm looking for my soul mate on here

mjfan1990

Proud Member
i am looking for love on here & i wanna know how does it feel like to have a girlfriend that's a hardcore mj fan i know i can play the game and can handle one too i'm so ready but my name is oscar i'm 19 and live in las vegas nv usa but if any ladies on here are single pm me & btw i don't do long distance realtionships

Hey Oscar my Name is Dana. I'm 26 and live in Northern Cali. Hit me up on twitter @dana1984 and @danalovesmj

i am looking for love on here & i wanna know how does it feel like to have a girlfriend that's a hardcore mj fan i know i can play the game and can handle one too i'm so ready but my name is oscar i'm 19 and live in las vegas nv usa but if any ladies on here are single pm me & btw i don't do long distance realtionships
Oh honey I hope you find her. I'm looking for my soul mate too and it wouldn't hurt if he was an MJ fan. :wub:
If I was closer to you and you were a bit older I'd date you :D but I'm looking for somebody around the age of 30 and somebody who'd be at least in Europe. And must love dogs.
BTW, I've tried internet dating and it sucks but I still always fall for it.

These things are really hard but not impossible :cheeky:
well Good luck !

I hear ya! It would be nice to have a boyfriend, again, that's a mj fan :)

Or a girlfriend hahaha I'll take either :p

Back