I'm so depressed

Darvon1982

Proud Member
Is there anyone online right now that can talk to me? I'm just so depressed. I don't know who I am any more. I have lost it. I've gone insane. ... I don't know who I am. :(

msn: dallasmjgirl@hotmail.com
yahoo: dmjdrivesyouwild@yahoo.com

ad me if you'd like to talk.. I just don't know what to do with myself. God, I miss Michael so damn much. And that's not what I'm mainly depressed about, but it adds to the pain I'm going through right now.

Life can certainly be pretty crappy at times, thats for sure, but try to keep your spirits up. Try to go out and do something new to occupy your time, or resort to something that you already know you really enjoy doing.

hey hun :hug: I added you on msn (my sn is screengemz) you are not online now but I hope you are ok. Let me know if you need anything!

Hi love. I am adding you onto my msn. I'm going through the same thing to be honest, but I want you to know I'm around if you would like to talk. You can send me a PM anytime, and hopefully I might catch you on messenger. Try not to give up, I really hope that things will get better for you soon. xxx Kel

Darvon1982 and bubbyduck4MJ- I'm sorry you guys are feeling this way :sad: Depression is no fun, but you don't have to suffer alone. Feel free to pm me if you need to talk. :huggy:

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so bad.. :(

Bear-Hugs-being-nice-133508_400_378.jpg

Hope you getting better soon. I am on FB in yr friend list so if anything i can help do let me know

I know there is a huge time difference between UK and USA but if anyone wants to chat I am always happy to listen.

I've suffered from depression and a couple of other mental health issues most of my adult life. Please feel free to get in touch if you'd like to chat and you see me online :hug:

Feel free to PM me anytime, pretty sure I have you on msn. Next time I see you online I'll give you a shout. :hug:

If anyone ever wants to PM me for a chat, you're more than welcome. That goes for anyone. :hug:

Me too, but I can't even tell my parents why I'm this way, it's too complicated.

And there's only one thing that gives me a reason to live right now. :(

(it has nothing to do with MJ...)

i go in and out door, so msn is tough for me..but pm me, anytime..

i am also depressed. and yes..the MJ situation has a lot to do with it. we are expected to hold it all in, or we are not expressing L.O.V.E.

i beg to differ about that. i fear that telling us to just 'lay down' is contributing to the confidence that Murray's lawyer seems to have, that says he thinks MJ committed suicide.

*****hugs******

Is there anyone online right now that can talk to me? I'm just so depressed. I don't know who I am any more. I have lost it. I've gone insane. ... I don't know who I am. :(

msn: dallasmjgirl@hotmail.com
yahoo: dmjdrivesyouwild@yahoo.com

ad me if you'd like to talk.. I just don't know what to do with myself. God, I miss Michael so damn much. And that's not what I'm mainly depressed about, but it adds to the pain I'm going through right now.

Wow.. you said the same thing I did once, years back. I did not know just who or what I was. Mainly a question of significance to this planet. I was very sad.
It took a lot of tears and figuring before I finally did something about it.
But I understand how hard it is. Its like big crater in your chest. And it just doesn't fill up. Surely the passing of Michael Jackson has not made things any easier. Especially if you saw him as one of the very few if not, the only one who was fighting to stay human.

He was a beacon of hope, is what I'm saying.
Darvon, please know you have friends here who care (obviously).
If you ever like to talk, my handle is nar_comix@yahoo.com.
I don't have msn installed yet, but i will try today.

Don't give up yet ok. Stay strong. Cant have more good people give up or disappear, and all the bad ones remain on this planet.

Take care:angel:

PS. It's not your fault you feel you've gone insane. Who in their right might can stay sane in such a insane world. It's not easy, but maybe we can help you.

Thanks you guys, I'll get over it eventually, I just need some ultimate direction in my life. Something to live for you know? Im about to turn 28, still not married, no kids, etc, but that's okay to me. I never was really into the being a mother, a wife, etc... maybe the wife part but yeah.. my focus is getting my education. I want a Masters degree to proove some people wrong. To proove to them that I am smart and that I can be successful. It just seems like it's so far down the road.

I can relate too. I am getting older too and feel so trapped :worried: Worried about the future a bit too :( Hopefully things will get better soon, dont give up!
93967594.gif
keep the faith!!! :)

Thanks you guys, I'll get over it eventually, I just need some ultimate direction in my life. Something to live for you know? Im about to turn 28, still not married, no kids, etc, but that's okay to me. I never was really into the being a mother, a wife, etc... maybe the wife part but yeah.. my focus is getting my education. I want a Masters degree to proove some people wrong. To proove to them that I am smart and that I can be successful. It just seems like it's so far down the road.

I have just pm'd you. Even though I am in UK I tend to be a bit nocturnal as you can see so can chat to you if you like?:yes:
You want to feel you are living and not just existing? I know that feeling! :doh:
I'l here for you...........

I can relate too. I am getting older too and feel so trapped :worried: Worried about the future a bit too :( Hopefully things will get better soon, dont give up!
93967594.gif
keep the faith!!! :)

Same goes for you too darlin. :yes:

We used to chat on msn..............not sure if I still have you though? :doh:

If you ever want to chat.......you know where I am..........:yes:

Didnt know weather to post anything or not but i just wanted to say i know how ur lovely people r feeling ,im right there i am in the biggest black hole i have have ever been in and i have been though this alot at the moment i am going though a mager breakdown :cry: i have had serve mental health problems and other psyical health problems for all my life,but for me nothing is real,i cant believe wat has happen for me its all surreal and untrue,i am just a hermit exsiting untill my time comes,i really dislike this world and i just want to fly away and never come back the day that happens is when i am set free,Just wanted to say for ppl feeling like this there is help sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt but its ok to ask for help,i am trying to be carefull what i write as my mind is dead black and i dont want to upset or offened anyone as i care for how ppl feel way to much:no: but all i can offer is huggles and if anyone needs anything im hear even though how i am feeling i will always help anyone,but i truely do know what im saying and i truely know how you lovely ppl feel big huggles xoxo

I had depression from about the age of 6 up till Oct 08. I'm now 24. I suffer a lil anxiety & get paranoid sometimes but no depression anymore.
I have spoken at a high school twice about depression, loss etc was interesting. I'm planning to go back to the high school this year to see how the song is getting on.

So if anyone needs to talk about loss,depression, bulling at school etc feel free to pm me or find me on facebook or msn cosima.t@hotmail.com

Didnt know weather to post anything or not but i just wanted to say i know how ur lovely people r feeling ,im right there i am in the biggest black hole i have have ever been in and i have been though this alot at the moment i am going though a mager breakdown :cry: i have had serve mental health problems and other psyical health problems for all my life,but for me nothing is real,i cant believe wat has happen for me its all surreal and untrue,i am just a hermit exsiting untill my time comes,i really dislike this world and i just want to fly away and never come back the day that happens is when i am set free,Just wanted to say for ppl feeling like this there is help sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt but its ok to ask for help,i am trying to be carefull what i write as my mind is dead black and i dont want to upset or offened anyone as i care for how ppl feel way to much:no: but all i can offer is huggles and if anyone needs anything im hear even though how i am feeling i will always help anyone,but i truely do know what im saying and i truely know how you lovely ppl feel big huggles xoxo

this is a dark world. a world where an innocent person, such as MJ, gets extinguished, is a dark world. the first step in finding the light, is for us to admit that that is the state of this world. then, we, who recognize it, can come together, in a community, like this..and breathe a collective light...the light that Michael taught us about, into this community, for ourselves, and each other, and anyone else who would want to be a part of the haven...and we do it all for L.O.V.E.

the good thing is..it's no longer a secret what we are feeling. we have the net, here..we can get it out in the open...and not be ashamed of it. the secrets are what's bringing people down to a place from where they cannot return, because no one knows what they're going through. we can put a stop to that secrecy, right here..and we can share..and, believe that we can bring each other out of it. we can remember what Michael did...have the courage to love, in this world...and heal, in this world. and bring healing to each other, in this world. and, therefore, bring it to ourselves, in this world.

Back