Is anyone here at University or applying to go next year?

jackie11

Proud Member
Hi there, Im Jackie

I haven't really been on this forum much lately, but im back for tonight at least lol

Just wondering if anyone here at University or applying to go next year? as thats what my life is currently evolving around, I am applying to go to University in Sep 2013 in London to do a degree in Maths and Computing, I wanna be a maths teacher haha wooooooo

Jackie xx

LOL yes I'm in college, majoring in Translation. I'm about to finish my 4th semester. Finals week is really stressful but I'm almost done. I'm sure the process is way different in England. I'm Irma from Mexico by the way, good luck with that next year!

im in a performing arts college, for 2 years, but i will be looking to apply for a place in a performing arts course in university probablly next year, im looking through which course to apply for for, theres soo many its hard to choose! xx
good luck with your choices!

LOL yes I'm in college, majoring in Translation. I'm about to finish my 4th semester. Finals week is really stressful but I'm almost done. I'm sure the process is way different in England. I'm Irma from Mexico by the way, good luck with that next year!

aww kool, do you have 2 semesters per year, like us? Is translation like learning lots of different languages?
Thank you Irma, nice to meet you :)

im in a performing arts college, for 2 years, but i will be looking to apply for a place in a performing arts course in university probablly next year, im looking through which course to apply for for, theres soo many its hard to choose! xx
good luck with your choices!

kool, sounds good, yeah there is so many, im glad I knew that I wanted to go to London or London area so that gave me a good starting point, and thank you

aww kool, do you have 2 semesters per year, like us? Is translation like learning lots of different languages?
Thank you Irma, nice to meet you :)

Ahh so it's two semesters per year in England too? then, yes it's the same :D well, you do need to learn a "3rd language" in this case, because when you apply you're supposed to take and pass an English test, so therefore when you begin your studies you're supposed to have a fair amount of knowledge of the English language already. We mainly do translations in English to Spanish and viceversa. But if you wish and if your schedule allows it you can take as many language courses as you like. Nice to meet you too Jackie :D

Ahh so it's two semesters per year in England too? then, yes it's the same :D well, you do need to learn a "3rd language" in this case, because when you apply you're supposed to take and pass an English test, so therefore when you begin your studies you're supposed to have a fair amount of knowledge of the English language already. We mainly do translations in English to Spanish and viceversa. But if you wish and if your schedule allows it you can take as many language courses as you like. Nice to meet you too Jackie :D

aww I see :)

Back