Isis attack bombing in Baghdad leaves at least 165 deaths

Isis are so extremist that they're killing their own because they consider them infidels. Not even Muslims are safe anymore which is horrific and saddening. :( I just can express my condolences to the families, my sorrow and outrage.

The death toll from an Isis bomb attack on a commercial district of Baghdad has risen to 165, according to officials.
With a conflicting toll from the AFP news agency suggesting more than 200 could have been killed, the lorry bomb attack may rank as the deadliest single bombing in Isis's history. Police and health officials said on Monday that rescuers are still looking for people missing in the rubble. At least 185 people were wounded.

Isis claimed the attack, which took place in a commercial area of the Shia-dominated Karada district, saying it had deliberately targeted Shia Muslims as they broke fast during Ramadan.

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has ordered new security measures in the country's capital, and that a scandal-ridden bomb detection device be pulled from service.
Officials said the bombing was the deadliest terror attack in Iraq in a year and one of the worst single bombings in more than a decade of war and insurgency.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ath-toll-latest-news-car-terror-a7118546.html

Sorry, I'm on my phone, it copied weirdly.

Muslims have never been safe, they've been victims of these attacks for a long time. Just look up the names of those that died in several attacks in previous year in Tunisia, France, Kuwait...

More Muslims die from Isis and other terrorist groups that use islam as an excuse to do evil than any other religious faith...

This news Is disgusting!

News that mainstream media won't address or focus on. Bias media.

Back