I've Trained My 3 Year Old Well

Prince Of Pop

Proud Member
So I pick my daughter up from day care today, and as we're driving, I stick in a compulation tape of different artists I made. "Butterflies" starts playing, and I ask my daughter..

"Hey Piper, who is this singing?". Without missing a beat, she says "Michael Jackson!"

Ooh yeah I got my daughter trained right. :D

Thought you all would get a kick out of this.:punk:

vry impressive. r and b hit..i think it's known outside the fan community, but cool story about your daughter. actually even moreso impressive, cus it sounds like a few deep r and b songs.

The song after that was "Keeping The Faith" by Billy Joel, and I said "Piper...this is Billy Joel".....she said...no...Michael Jackson! lol

Aww, that is so cute!!
I can't wait to do this when I have children. :) haha.

Oh Me neither Court.ney x! I'll be playing them Michael in the womb before they get here. That's a great story. Keep us posted on her progress Prince of Pop:)

That's very sweet.. Everytime I'm with my little 4 years old cousin, she say she want to hear Michael Jackson!! She badly want to watch Thriller.. but when her mother saw her watching Thriller, she turn it off, and my cousin get mad because she did that LOL...
She also said she love him... I was the one who told her who MJ was/is ;)

Haha I do the same with my nephews, aged 4 and 2.5. They love MJ and especially the Jackson 5 stuff! :) I keep playing Rockin Robin lol, they love the tweedeedeedeedee tweet tweet part :D

Adorable. My bro is 6yrs old and is MJ obsessed, ha! He listens to him practically every. single. day. And watches his videos. He always likes the non-common songs too. His current fave is Blood on the Dance Floor. He knows all the words, LOL. I love teaching these youngin's right! ;)

Back