Jack Nicholson

Roxanne

Proud Member
who here loves this guy ? :D i absolutely adore him. hes so awesome! hes got this great sense of humour, hes very very charming and seems truly fascinating. my top fave movies starring jack are : as good as it gets, the shining, the departed, batman, a few good men, mars attacks and terms of endearment. i havent seen any of his early movies from the '60s and i also havent seen ironweed since it hasnt come out on dvd yet :(

I don't really know him that much, but I like the guy:) He's funny. I saw him in Anger Management, he did a very good acting job there, and very funny:D

u should check out the movies i mentioned in my 1st post. i recommend u start with mars attacks. hes hilarious there and he plays 2 different roles (1 is the US president). first time i saw that movie i was like WOW. jack was so damn funny in it.

u should check out the movies i mentioned in my 1st post. i recommend u start with mars attacks. hes hilarious there and he plays 2 different roles (1 is the US president). first time i saw that movie i was like WOW. jack was so damn funny in it.

I might as well check out the movies, well except Shining, I'm too scared to watch horror movies:p BTW, I always thought J.Nicholson played only in serious movies. So I'm glad he's a comedian, cause I love comedies:D
BTW 2., once, his agent told him not to go into acting business cause he wouldn't be succesful at it:p that was funny

I absolutely LOVE Jack Nicholson. He is a very good dramatic and comedic actor....I remember him doing his Spaceman routine in "Terms of Endearment". He and Shirley MacLaine were a scream....especially the beach scene. Very funny!

I love all his movies, check out Chinatown, The Shinning, Terms of End., Batman (as the Joker), Mars Attack (LOL), Anger Management, Something's Gotta Give, As Good As It Gets, and The Bucket List...Plus all his other films. Jack is an A list actor and an A list person and human being. Love his films and love the guy himself.

yup, he seems cool, calm and collected... I love his movies :)

I love As Good As It Gets, About Shmit, and of course The Shining!

I might as well check out the movies, well except Shining, I'm too scared to watch horror movies:p BTW, I always thought J.Nicholson played only in serious movies. So I'm glad he's a comedian, cause I love comedies:D
BTW 2., once, his agent told him not to go into acting business cause he wouldn't be succesful at it:p that was funny

the bolded is def somn people should take notice of, next time they are afraid to be themselves.

by the way..he starred in a movie in which he says my fav movie line of all time..'you can't handle the truth!'

the movie....'a few good men'.

one of my favourite movies of all time is One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. one of those rare moments in Hollywood.

I love all his movies, check out Chinatown, The Shinning, Terms of End., Batman (as the Joker), Mars Attack (LOL), Anger Management, Something's Gotta Give, As Good As It Gets, and The Bucket List...Plus all his other films. Jack is an A list actor and an A list person and human being. Love his films and love the guy himself.

yup. hes incredible. while he was filming the bucket list he visited cancer patients a in hospital many times and spent time with them. how sweet is that ?
heres the article
http://www.jacknicholson.org/2007_03_01_archive.html

Jack Nicholson visits cancer patients

Jack Nicholson recently wrapped filming on the Rob Reiner directed movie, The Bucket List with his co-star Morgan Freeman. In the movie Jack Nicholson plays a cancer patient and as part of his research for the role, he visited the Cedar-Sinai Medical Center and met with real-life sufferers. However, Jack became so touched and moved by the patients he has carried on his visits despite finishing filming.

A hospital source said: "He jokes, plays cards and treats patients like long-lost friends. "He tries to see as many beds as possible and he brings in DVDs of his movies and talks them through what happened behind the scenes."

Hospital workers say his visits raise the patients' spirits immensely and they look forward to seeing him. But Jack, finds it hard to leave the hospital because he worries who will still be alive when he next visits. "He feels terrible leaving, knowing he's maybe seen some of them for the last time."

That is a wonderful thing for Jack Nicholson to do! He must have a heart of gold!

As a child I was soo scared of him. He LOOKED scary to me.
Devil incarnate! Oh yes! lol
Now, I think he's cool. He's brilliant. He's an amazing actor.
Still scary when he has to be lol, but he just seems to be on a completely different level, compared to a lot of other people in the business.

he is kinda scary..

YOU cant HANDLE the TRUTH!!

and best joker it was such a unique character..that was evil yet unique-y funny.

and the movie..As good as it Gets..is hilarious

somethings gotta give..great

but most important hes always interesting when he opens his mouth to say something. that voice..that demeanor lol

The Shining is the only movie of his that I would watch for some reason. He was beyond fantastic in that movie. Especially these 3 scenes:

Jack Nicholson was just so perfect to play the part of Jack Torrence.

Last edited:
Back