Janet Jackson on Dateline - Sunday, Feb.13th

For those of you who doubted Michael teased about Janet's weight, he pretty much said it on The Michael Jackson Tapes.

'I was bad. I would tease her to make her lose weight. I didn't like it on her. I said, "You have to lose weight cause you look like a fat cow." I was determined to make my sister look good because I love her and I wanted to make her shine,'

This proves Michael was human, too. He felt bad for it.

I wonder when she's going to start talking about how her brother couldn't sleep or suffered from insomnia...how he liked to "channel" at night or was a night owl. Since they were so close and all....surely, she was aware while living in the Encino house.

Does no one find it odd how most of Michael's family seem to not address the sleeping issue. They want to talk about drugs, interventions, fake songs, fake wills, the biology of his kids, his teasing habits and toothpick nose, EVERYTHING under the sun but almost NONE of them have mentioned a peep about Michael's sleeping habits...the "alleged" reason behind his demise.

Am I the only one who finds this odd...even suspicious now after a whole year has passed? It's almost like they want to pretend Michael's sleeping problems did not exist. And I'm starting to wonder WHY...beyond the idea that they may only focus on drugs as a crutch excuse to explain MJ's distance and lack of interest in touring with them.

I would love to see some of these hosts ask Janet about what she knows of Michael's sleeping probs. in the past. She had to know about it at Encino. I know of at least a couple of instances where LaToya mentioned it in the 80's. But NOW...we got nothing but crickets on the subject.

Interesting.

Oprah asked Janet about his sleeping problem, and she said she never knew he had difficulty sleeping

Only Lisa Marie Presley has confirmed he had trouble sleeping...and several friends had mention he used to call them at odd hours.

Oprah asked Janet about his sleeping problem, and she said she never knew he had difficulty sleeping

Only Lisa Marie Presley has confirmed he had trouble sleeping...and several friends had mention he used to call them at odd hours.

That right there proves they were not close..

For those still defending Janet, I hope after watching tonight's interview...you will see as clearly as some of us that she is deliberately attacking his legacy.

Notice how she took the time to mention that she, herself, has been in the business since she was 7 (albeit being a child actress on a black sitcom is no where near high profile as the Jackson 5 were) and she never got addicted to drugs or alcohol.

She took the time to make that clear in the public mind...probably thinking by painting her brother as an addict, some might suspect she too, could be one.

She took the time to explain that she never got into drugs or alcohol. Not once did she mention that MJ got initially prescribed these strong drugs because of the Pepsi accident. Not once.

If it were true that Janet went on Dateline to deliberately attack her brother's legacy, then she must be attacking her own legacy. She is admitting that she banged her head against the wall in self-loathing and has food addiction issues. Wow. How can her fans ever respect her again? Seriously though, I respect her honesty and opening up more about being vulnerable, flawed and human just like the rest of us. In fact, maybe Man in the Mirror is my favorite MJ song for that very same reason.

BTW, I think the family knows a whole lot that they don't share. If they did, you would really be convinced that they hate MJ and want to destroy his legacy.

I never doubted MJ teased Janet, most siblings, if not all have done it to each other! So it's not that hard to believe! Especially, after he said he did! lol

But, what I do doubt is that Janet never did it back to him or her other siblings, probably even did it first to them at times?!

Something she never even mentions! Hmmm

Am I suppose to believe she just stood there all those yrs and uttered nothing back to any of them? lol

I know I have gotten teased in my life and teased back! I have even teased worst then the other person that teased me first and made them cry!

Which can happen cause it hurts both ways! Just saying....JANET!

I never doubted MJ teased Janet, most siblings, if not all have done it to each other! So it's not that hard to believe! Especially, after he said he did! lol

But, what I do doubt is that Janet never did it back to him or her other siblings, probably even did it first to them at times?!

Something she never even mentions! Hmmm

Am I suppose to believe she just stood there all those yrs and uttered nothing back to any of them? lol

I know I have gotten teased in my life and teased back! I have even teased worst then the other person that teased me first and made them cry!

Which can happen cause it hurts both ways! Just saying....JANET!

Exactly

I wonder when she's going to start talking about how her brother couldn't sleep or suffered from insomnia...how he liked to "channel" at night or was a night owl. Since they were so close and all....surely, she was aware while living in the Encino house.

Does no one find it odd how most of Michael's family seem to not address the sleeping issue. They want to talk about drugs, interventions, fake songs, fake wills, the biology of his kids, his teasing habits and toothpick nose, EVERYTHING under the sun but almost NONE of them have mentioned a peep about Michael's sleeping habits...the "alleged" reason behind his demise.

Am I the only one who finds this odd...even suspicious now after a whole year has passed? It's almost like they want to pretend Michael's sleeping problems did not exist. And I'm starting to wonder WHY...beyond the idea that they may only focus on drugs as a crutch excuse to explain MJ's distance and lack of interest in touring with them.

I would love to see some of these hosts ask Janet about what she knows of Michael's sleeping probs. in the past. She had to know about it at Encino. I know of at least a couple of instances where LaToya mentioned it in the 80's. But NOW...we got nothing but crickets on the subject.

Interesting.
Shows you what kind of people these characters really are.. despicable and pathetic indeed.

Does no one find it odd how most of Michael's family seem to not address the sleeping issue.

mj having sleeping problems does no go with their "mj the drug addict in denial" tale and their "intervention" attempts. mj was not in denial of his sleep problem and you do no "interventions" bc someone cannot sleep. to focus on mj's sleep problem would mean to focus on propofol and the reasons why mj used it and on murray who gave it to him and KILLED him. that's not the storyline the jacksons want out there with the public and a potential jury pool for the AEG lawsuit. the jacksons want a settlement with AEG, they try to influence public perception and they hope AEG would rather agree to a settlement instead of taking the suit to court.

In Moonwalk Michael wrote: "I have close realationships with all my beautiful sisters". I highy doubt that Michael really wanted to hurt his sister but teasing and getting teased is so normal between siblings.
You just have to learn to tease back. And Michael got teased too. And it has affected him much.

Waiting for a journalist to ask her about the herpes medicine that both Rene & her bought under the cook's name.

She shouldn't have any problem discussing her own medical history. At least, she'd know what she is talking about..or she would go for another lie.

Waiting for a journalist to ask her about the herpes medicine that both Rene & her bought under the cook's name.

She shouldn't have any problem discussing her own medical history. At least, she'd know what she is talking about..or she would go for another lie.

Thank You!! They won't ever ask her.. She gets a pass because she throws MJ under the bus and she gives the media what they want which is negativity about Mike.

Thank You!! They won't ever ask her.. She gets a pass because she throws MJ under the bus and she gives the media what they want which is negativity about Mike.
they won't ask her not because she willingly throws MJ under the bus but because she isn't that important to them.

Janet is just so fake to me. I can't stand it
Oh my God why would you say that? That's disrespect. Maybe she just tried to hide her sadness??{/b] She is a strong woman, okay? She hide her sadness through a smile. She just want to be happy, as everybody. What do you except from her in that interview? Crying out?? jesus christ.. Did you saw her 3 days after he died? Did you see the tears in her eyes? she was terrible unhappy that time. She was about to cry. So shut up. By the way, what did Janet do so terrible to Michael and YOU!?, since you say she's fake? She was with him at his trial. She supported him that time. They had a great bond together. You don't even know Janet. Michael knows janet better than you. And he LOVED her VERY MUCH. So how could his fan say, that his sister is fake?! Omg. I'm tired people make disgusting comment about Michael's family. Yeah just tell his family is piece of shit. But family comes first in his life. So he don't care a less what you say about his family. He loved his family very much no matter how many bad things he had with them. If you're really a true fan, how in the world could you say to your angel's own sister, she's fake? Michael would be dissapointed.

this really isn't about the family. it's clear that the media is obsessed with a superstar that they killed... murdered. (especially the american media that led the way.)

Yeah maybe :/..

I don't think Michael would be saying and doing the things his family has done over the last year and a half. If he apologized then she should point that out now.

Even better if he APOLOGIZED then it's case closed. Not even worth mentioning. Unless she couldn't forgive him even if after poor man apologized....

The only thing the Jacksons should be promoting is justice for Michael.

Indeed. The man is dead. Janet and the others got years and years to talk with him, to set some things right if those weren't set... to find more about him, as person, also about his health, insomnia...
Even to ask for 'more apologizes' if those that he provided weren't enough for her etc etc :smilerolleyes:

No need to come with this in the media.... To hand over another negative stories and bits toward the media, 'new stuff' they didn't knew about, to the whole bunch already fabricated by them....

Even better if he APOLOGIZED then it's case closed. Not even worth mentioning. Unless she couldn't forgive him even if after poor man apologized....

Indeed. The man is dead. Janet and the others got years and years to talk with him, to set some things right if those weren't set... to find more about him, as person, also about his health, insomnia...
Even to ask for 'more apologizes' if those that he provided weren't enough for her etc etc :smilerolleyes:

No need to come with this in the media.... To hand over another negative stories and bits toward the media, 'new stuff' they didn't knew about, to the whole bunch already fabricated by them....

Janet said he apologized and she doesn't hold any anger towards him for this, this is all being brought up because of the book. She made it clear that he nor any of her brothers meant any harm. If you read the book it would make sense to you, she talks about ehr body issues and how she over came them, to solve a problem you need to know how it began so she goes back to her childhood and dissects different moments of her life, she was very open in the book and many people will be able to relate to her.

I agree.. Why would she even bring it up again knowing he's dead. It's like she's stepping on his grave. He apologized years ago. MJ even said on the Schmuley tapes he apologized and he just wanted his sister to be and look her best. There was absolutely no need for her to throw him under the bus once again giving the media more negative stories. She did it intentionally of course in order to destroy her brother's legacy.

I agree.. Why would she even bring it up again knowing he's dead. It's like she's stepping on his grave. He apologized years ago. MJ even said on the Schmuley tapes he apologized and he just wanted his sister to be and look her best. There was absolutely no need for her to throw him under the bus once again giving the media more negative stories. She did it intentionally of course in order to destroy her brother's legacy.
Your posts have become comical :lol:

It's interesting how Janet said many heartfelt things in this interview about Michael. How it takes a lot for her to sit and hear/watch his music/videos. How it's taken her over a year to fully mourn. How she cries just thinking about the "This Is It" movie. How he was an amazing dancer. How not a single day goes by without her thinking of him....

Yet fans here pick out that ONE little comment about teasing. The hatred in peoples hearts here is very disturbing.

It's interesting how Janet said many heartfelt things in this interview about Michael. How it takes a lot for her to sit and hear/watch his music/videos. How it's taken her over a year to fully mourn. How she cries just thinking about the "This Is It" movie. How he was an amazing dancer. How not a single day goes by without her thinking of him....

Yet fans here pick out that ONE little comment about teasing. The hatred in peoples hearts here is very disturbing.
Who are u telling :lol: as Madonna sang "you only see what your eyes want to see". Some fans just love upsetting themselves, they already have whatever issue with Janet so they wait until she says something they can use to fuel their anger and disregard anything positive.

Not as disturbing as the Jacksons' greed.

On a side note, how relieve must some of these Jacksons (especially the ones that did not bother commenting on her passing) feel now that Elizabeth Taylor took to the grave all the family secrets MJ told her?

No more excuse to hate her or be jealous of her close relationship with MJ

Last edited:
Back