Janet Jackson on Graham Norton TONIGHT BBC1

Fluffy_Oz

Proud Member
well for me, i wasn't thinking about being a sibling. i know a lot of people who are siblings, who are nothing alike. and if u asked and found out if they were siblings, and they said yes, i'd be shocked. so, being a sibling doesn't guarantee likeness..

at the same time, i've seen non related people act so alike, i thought they WERE siblings, and i come to find out they were not siblings.

so..i'm not influenced by that. the only thing i see these people having in common is the general Jackson resemblance that all of them share, including Latoya..but beyond that, i think every Jackson is vastly different from the other, in the way that Siggy is different from his aunt and uncle...

again, some of them share shyness..but, that's it..to me...and even so...some of them are not shy..at least some of them don't come across that way, to me..

hey guys, we're not fighting, we're simply discussing, no one's up in arms here! come on.

haha, yeah, I agree that being a sibling doesn't guarantee likeness - me and my sis are a prime example of that, and we've got same parents.

but to me Michael and Janet (as well as Latoya and other Jacksons) definitely have that family resemblance (in the physical sense, and some of them with the way they act as well), they all look a lot like each other, so that's what I meant. But you might not see this the way I do, I'm not trying to make you see it my way. I just see the resemblance, that's all.

But - like I said before - that really means nothing when you look at the big picture, because I adore Michael and Janet I couldn't care less.

twinklEE

Proud Member
Its a no win situation for her. Janet if she talks about Michael gets accused for promoting him to promote herself. If she doesn't she gets accused of forgetting him. She just can't win.
I don't know if this is directed to me or not.. but I surely didn't accuse her of forgetting him. I'm glad she is doing whatever she is doing without mentioning him. People who are not able to say something nice shouldn't say anything at all :)

Sophielo

Proud Member
No more drug addict discussion here. Michael was not a drug addict, those who believe he was I suggest read the autopsy report. There will be no more discussion of this.

E

elusive moonwalker

thanks sloride. theres nothing i hate more than haters spreading their nasty little agendas with no intrest in the truth. because it goes against their "theories" they need to be taken out and off the boards. rant over. carry on!!

trueiopian

Proud Member
104ls2b.jpg

wri4ix.jpg

2pzw747.jpg

of93.jpg

So stunning! :wub:

michael4eva

Proud Member
So she was'nt fragile then on Oprah?

Was'nt this her first sit down interview over in London since MJ's death? The show most likely was told not to bring the subject up. She was there to promote the movie and I am frankly I'm glad she stuck to that.

Yeah i act forgot bout that..Then again it is bloody oprah ' sell out' winfrey...It prob was that, they were adament that it wouldn't be brought up..But it is more uncomfortable talking about it with that unique situation of all the guests on the couch, as opposed to a one on one.

Oprah really pisses me off..When did you first start to lose him? I mean what a question to ask

Moogisland

Proud Member
No more drug addict discussion here. Michael was not a drug addict, those who believe he was I suggest read the autopsy report. There will be no more discussion of this.

I don't know why the moderators are so assistant on preventing free speech here. Is this board based in Iran or something? I can tell a hater/troll a mile off and I am not one, ive been a fan for years, I just can't lie to myself, I understand that he had problems. Why is that not allowed to be expressed on this board?
Nobody is suggesting Michael was an 'addict' (I wouldn't certainly use that word as its very negative) but there IS evidence to suggest that he had a drug problem (otherwise he wouldn't have taken any in the first place would he). The autopsy report does suggest this as his cause of the cardiac arrest was due to an overdose of drugs.
I suggest you make a section for people to discuss this, because its clearly causing a divide between many 'equally loyal' fans, and its better to deal with it sooner and be more open.
If you want to dispute my claims then you can message me in private as I don't want to go any further on this unrelated thread.

StacyJ

Proud Member
I don't know why the moderators are so assistant on preventing free speech here. Is this board based in Iran or something? I can tell a hater/troll a mile off and I am not one, ive been a fan for years, I just can't lie to myself, I understand that he had problems. Why is that not allowed to be expressed on this board?
Nobody is suggesting Michael was an 'addict' (I wouldn't certainly use that word as its very negative) but there IS evidence to suggest that he had a drug problem (otherwise he wouldn't have taken any in the first place would he). The autopsy report does suggest this as his cause of the cardiac arrest was due to an overdose of drugs.
I suggest you make a section for people to discuss this, because its clearly causing a divide between many 'equally loyal' fans, and its better to deal with it sooner and be more open.
If you want to dispute my claims then you can message me in private as I don't want to go any further on this unrelated thread.

Moogisland,

the problem is the overdose of drugs was administered by Michael's personal physician. The only stuff Mike had in his system was the meds that Murray administered. Being a cardiologist it's impossible to believe that Murray had no idea what he was doing. Mike was small and Murray knew it. Giving Mike all of those meds as sleep aids all at once was bound to be disastrous. Any addiction issues Mike might have had has nothing to do with his personal physician sitting up there pumping him full of sedatives.