Janet Jackson: What's Happening~~~

Sdeidjs

Janet's interview on The Heat with Dion airs Wednesday 4/14 at 5:00pm EST on SIRIUS XM Radio.

As Always

:angel:

Memefan

Janet's interview on The Heat with Dion airs Wednesday 4/14 at 5:00pm EST on SIRIUS XM Radio.

As Always

Did she call MJ a drug addict? If I know ahead of time, might spare me the trouble of actually listening to the interview.

Sdeidjs

Janet Jackson Tune in to hear Janet's interview on The Breakfast Club tomorrow April 29 at 7:30am on All Hits 95.5!

-Janet's web team

JANET - Janet's interview on The Breakfast Club
www.janetjackson.com

JANET News — Tune in to hear Janet's interview on The Breakfast Club tomorrow April 29 at 7:30am on All Hits 95.5!

As Always

Moulin Rouge

Janet was at donatella versace's party

donatella-janet.jpg

Sdeidjs

Ms.Janet...Rocks~~~

I would like to see a new album/cd that reflects Rythm Nation..!

Be still my heart```

As Always~~~

raz2911

Ms.Janet...Rocks~~~

I would like to see a new album/cd that reflects Rythm Nation..!

Be still my heart```

As Always~~~

I was hoping for an album like The Velvet Rope I LOVE that album :wub:
Not that I would be disappointed with a Rhythm Nation type album, that rocked too :heart:.

Sdeidjs

I was hoping for an album like The Velvet Rope I LOVE that album :wub:
Not that I would be disappointed with a Rhythm Nation type album, that rocked too :heart:.

Did you have the opportunity to see the Rhythm Nation Tour..?

As Always

Carmour260

Proud Member
It's been long overdue, but it finally happened. Congrats to Janet on being inducted into the Rock 'N Roll Hall Of Fame. So well-deserved, now all six Jacksons are in there!

DuranDuran

Proud Member
Janelle Monae To Present Janet Jackson At Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

by Camille Augustin March 13, 2019 Vibe
janelle-monae-janet-jackson-1552490083-912x609.png

With standard tickets already sold out, according to Cleveland.com, 2019's edition of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony will be the talk of the town later this year. To present the honorees with tributes and praise, the organization announced those famed artists like Janelle Monae who will honor Janet Jackson with this momentous accolade.

Jackson expressed her gratitude for the achievement when it was confirmed in December 2018. The Rock Hall described the "Made For Now" artist as someone who fearlessly tackled subjects of "poverty, race relations, and drug use" within her music, specifically on the iconic Rhythm Nation 1814. This was Jackson's third nomination.

The award-winning artist is poised to join a stellar cast of inductees that include Aretha Franklin, Billie Holiday, Bobby Womack, Earth, Wind & Fire, Marvin Gaye, and her late brother Michael Jackson.

Other 2019 inductees include Radiohead, Def Leppard, The Cure, Roxy Music, The Zombies, and Stevie Nicks. The event will go down at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York on March 29.

Top Bottom