just asking for prayers

Darvon1982

Proud Member
Hey guys I'm asking for prayers because my mom and I are not getting along at all. I have been her employer for about 4 years, she's told me what to do off and on through out these years, of course I would get paid for it. Last week I was slacking on work and it made her really mad. We are not doing well now because I've been slacking for quite some time because I hate the work and I've been lazy about finding a new job. She wants me out of her house, and she will not pay me any more money, and she will not loan me any more money. I'm not sure how our problems and differences will resolve but I just want to ask for prayers because I do need to get out here to find a job, especially one that will let me pay for rent somewhere too.

I'm probably going to move to my grandmother's as soon as my car gets fixed on Monday.

And FYI, I have $242 in my bank, and I owe $382 in my student loan, its two months behind, I have $92 to pay a credit card on the 30th so I'm keeping that for that and after that I don't know what I'm going to do, so I am a little scared at the moment for not having access to money.

I love you guys. Please pray that I get a good job, and that my mom and I can get better.

Thank you
~Darvon

Aw :hug:

You know what I've learned? That it all works out somehow. I lost my job in December, wasn't eligible for unemployment, used my savings to pay my rent, then came to the point I was eating ramen noodles every meal and stuff... but it worked out. In a crazy way because I'm in Australia doing temp work and studying for school, but it worked out.

I don't know your whole situation but moving in with another relative for a while sounds like a good idea. It will get you away from the stress of you and your mom are having and in the end being apart might help resolve it all. And if you end up finding a job and do okay, she'll come around I bet.

Good luck with it all and keep us updated!

:huggy:

Darvon, you are in my prayers. I will pray that you will find a good job quick and that you and your mother will quickly be on good terms.

thanks guys I appreciate it

At reghead, I actually love ramen noodles so i dont really mind living on those. :p

I just need to know what I need to do to make things better.

Thank you for the prayers concerning me and my mom. I had a long talk to her with my friend also. We are on good terms now, at least for now till I can prove that I can be a better person and more responsible. I also have a job working for a person she knows, so I'll be making money quite soon. Again, thank you for the prayers.

I will keep you and your mom in my prayers..I will also pray for new employment for you...God Bless You..

Alright hun :hug: I am praying for you right now :angel: Keep us updated and dont hesitate to PM me if you need to talk :)

Prayers sent!!!!! You guys will get better again!

Back