L.A. or WEMBLEY? Let the MJ Estate know which BAD tour you want them to release!!!

DVD/Blu-ray release of Wembley or L.A.?

• Total voters

IMWhizzle

Proud Member
Wembley 1988
L.A. 1989

I vote for the L.A. show! This is the last show of the tour and Michael was on fire judging from the snippets I have seen. I don't know how to desribe it, but in my opinion he had more swagger in terms of looks at this show. AND last but not least, this particular concert was filmed in the highest quality and ready to release from what I've heard so far..

It's your call!!

So is the estate actually talking about putting one of these concerts on DVD or is this poll just for fun?

Question, iKinda sound like n00b now but ummm....
what's the estate? :)

basically they are in control of all of Michaels assets ie. music, concert footage etc.

I love the Wembley concert, LA too just give me something and I'll be happy (as long as it isn't Yokohama) :D

674dog-i-dunno-lol.jpg

:woohoo: just the PROSPECT of this....amagad...:dropdead:

They could release the LA one in the US and the Wembley one internationally.

basically they are in control of all of Michaels assets ie. music, concert footage etc.

The estate is all of his assets, whoever is put in charge of his estate are the ones who control them. ;)

who cares??!

we just need any 2nd leg Bad Tour concert :/

i am sure there will be a complete concert leak before we get a real release

I dont know what to choose...but I chose LA. I think It would be cool to see something he did in the US.I have the Japan version *Legal* :unsure: :lol: whats the difference b/w the two? I mean as long as its Michael Performing, I'm down with both! :D

Tnx!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I'd actually rather see the Rome Bad Tour ;)

I dont care if its L.A or wembley... i just want BAD tour released!!!! :lol:

I would love to see BAD Tour finally released (longer version) I have to say I would like it to be Los Angeles. There's some great footage. I'd rather see Michael's Tour in The States for a change! But hey I think it'd be cool if they would make a box set and release both LA and Wembley..even New York.

Edit:
I have to always say...
"Please,Please Please release
Destiny Tour
Triumph Tour
Victory Tour
BAD Tour
on DVD!!!!!!

Last edited:
L.A. because its the last Bad Tour show the tour has been perfected. I like the U.S. stage

Wembley! It was out door and the stage was higher. the indoor LA show the stage is lower and means peoples damn hands and head block the view of his feet lol!

Plus the vocals in Wembley were insane! WEMBLEY all the way!! :D

Back