Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

On January 29, 2014. ROFL. You must be kidding! So much information has become available since then, and while ‘Faces’ (not ‘Face’) has indeed been presented at a seminar, there is still no accurate information whatsoever on the supposed ‘Baszouille‘ song.
Brad Sundberg had already played 'Face' (in one of his seminars) by January 2014.

mj_frenzy, as he refers to himself, is a so-called Michael Jackson expert who thinks he provides reliable sources every time he chimes in a conversation.
The user is known for bringing up already debunked facts or not giving any sources at all.
Additionally, when he speaks about the artist Michael Jackson, he radically dimishes the fact that Michael Jackson was a singer-songwriter-performer, not just a singer. Sources claim he was a producer and philantrope as well.
We, from the journalistic ethical board, refuse to call him our ally.

'Set It On Out' was written and composed by Michael Jackson in 1982.

But there is no confirmation regarding a recorded (with vocals) version of it.

'Somewhere In Time' was written by Michael Jackson in the early '80s.

It is said that 'Somewhere In Time' was also recorded by Michael Jackson in the early '80s.

Brad Sundberg played 'Jane Is A Groupie' in one of his seminars.

'Jane Is A Groupie' apparently has Michael Jackson's vocals on it, and it was meant for the 'Dangerous' album.

People noted that the chorus of 'Give In To Me' was inspired by the chorus of the 'Jane Is A Groupie' song.

It is said that 'Basszouille' (also known as 'Bassouille') exists as a complete track (vocally and musically).

Bruce Swedien co-wrote 'Basszouille', and it was meant for the 'HIStory' album.
Jane is groupie in YouTube only one word repeat there is more vocals not released ?somewhere in time have vocals ?

On January 29, 2014. ROFL. You must be kidding! So much information has become available since then, and while ‘Faces’ (not ‘Face’) has indeed been presented at a seminar, there is still no accurate information whatsoever on the supposed ‘Baszouille‘ song.

Out of all the members on this forum, I find it funny how you are the one to point the finger at someone for posting wrong information, when it is in fact you who is constantly perpetuating myths. Instead of attacking someone else’s credibility, perhaps you should inform yourself properly first, after taking a look at trustworthy sources, and then pretend to be the expert.
Ever since I saw Frenzy say Michael actually had a good childhood and lied about it for attention, I’ve been taking everything he says with a grain of salt.

You also claimed that 'Face' (a song also from the 'HIStory' album sessions) does not exist:

"Additionally, don't listen to people if they tell you about songs like Fear or Face or Bassouille. None of them actually exist"

But you were again wrong, because Brad Sundberg played the 'Face' song and this was confirmed by attendees at that seminar.
The only quotes you’re ever capable of using against people are years old. Clearly I was mistaken with “Faces”; I’ll own that much. But “Bassouille” has quite literally been debunked by multiple people, including the man who allegedly co-wrote it.

Do me a favor and go five posts without lying about something so easily disproven before you start pointing any fingers.

this has been posted at queenonline

I just interviewed Peter Freestone last week and asked him about those sessions, „Victory“ in particular.

What he basically said is that „Victory“ is actually nothing more but a very rough adlib improvisation recorded in a toilet(!) at MJ‘s house, with Peter rhythmically slamming the toilet door…

I just interviewed Peter Freestone last week and asked him about those sessions, „Victory“ in particular.

What he basically said is that „Victory“ is actually nothing more but a very rough adlib improvisation recorded in a toilet(!) at MJ‘s house, with Peter rhythmically slamming the toilet door…
COME ON.

Didn't Brian May try to release it back in '02? How can it be that unfinished??? So the Estate basically has only 12 unleaked songs that they have permission to release, I guess they weren't kidding when they said there was nothing in the vault...

This person said they were going to post the video of the interview but I couldn't find it on there. Not sure how seriously I am to take this comment without it tbh.

Such shitty vibe O.O

This person said they were going to post the video of the interview but I couldn't find it on there. Not sure how seriously I am to take this comment without it tbh.
He'll post it when the video editing is done. It's been 20 days since then.

Didn't Brian May try to release it back in '02? How can it be that unfinished??? So the Estate basically has only 12 unleaked songs that they have permission to release, I guess they weren't kidding when they said there was nothing in the vault...

They'd probably have more if they were willing to work with people or bothered to look for stuff.

Also I'm not surprised, if Victory is unfinished then I still want to hear it. Lack of content is only a problem for The Estate because they refuse to be creative or release anything that isn't totally changed.

Like I said before though I very much doubt they'll be able to do full studio albums for much longer, so hopefully we'll get some more interesting releases in the future.

Last edited:
On Reddit, a while ago Ryan Arnold answered some questions. He confirmed that a song called Basszouille exists and is close to the song Little Suzie. This song would date from 1993. No information if there are voices of MJ however.

Ryan Arnold also mentioned that there is a Tabloid Junkie demo called Tabloid Jungle. This demo was made after BAD and would be transformed by Jam and Lewis.
"Tabloid Junkie for example, was originally called Tabloid Jungle and sounded mostly complete, just very dated and a slightly different lyrical focus."
"It was a song he recorded just after the Bad album. I don't know the exact year, but the version we heard initially was completely different. Jam and Lewis collaborated to change the song pretty drastically."

During the seminar in Cologne in 2015 with Brad Sundberg and Brad Buxer, the song Jungle would date from the History sessions. I feel more like it's Tabloid Jungle rather than Dr. Freeze's Jungle City demo. Maybe @Harun can confirm that for us?

All this information is available here:
/

Thanks for sharing @SmoothMel7

I love Tabloid Junkie, I didn't know it originated from the late 80's/early 90's. That's interesting

I'd love to know more about the Dangerous/HIStory sessions. It seems like for HIStory Mike went back into the vault and polished a few songs for the new album, rather just create all new material. It's great those songs found a home

Brad Sundberg had already played 'Face' (in one of his seminars) by January 2014.
Yeah, and if you would have scrolled down in that thread, instead of isolating one response, you would have seen that @AlwaysThere corrects himself, just one day later, and mentions hearing about ‘Faces’ being played at the seminar.

I remember hearing about that [Faces]! Personally, I would guess that that song was recorded before HIStory, as technical director Rob Hoffman never heard it and he heard pretty much every song Michael worked on during those sessions.”

The news about victory is old, I have known that for many years. Why do you all seem surprised, if even I know about its very rough state then so should all of you lol

Jane is groupie in YouTube only one word repeat there is more vocals not released ?somewhere in time have vocals ?
Brad Sundberg just played a part of the chorus of the song, which suggests that a more complete version (with more vocals) exists.

Note that recording engineers, producers, etc (who worked with Michael Jackson) in certain cases do not play the full versions of the singer's unreleased songs (in their seminars, live streams, etc) for fear of these songs being recorded by people and thus later get leaked.
On Reddit, a while ago Ryan Arnold answered some questions. He confirmed that a song called Basszouille exists and is close to the song Little Suzie. This song would date from 1993.
@SmoothMel7, thanks for that confirmation about the existence of the 'Basszouille' song.

No information if there are voices of MJ however.
He said something about the song sounding like the instrumental of Little Susie and the voice sounding like the vocals of Carousel IIRC so it has vocals in some form.

Has the AMA ever been verified though? Anyone can come up and make fake AMAs otherwise.

They'd probably have more if they were willing to work with people or bothered to look for stuff.
The thing is that they also want the songs to be a commercial success so even if there's a song with full vocals out there the Estate may not even consider it because it's not good enough for them. Counting leaks I say they only have enough songs for 2-3 albums like Xscape.

On Reddit, a while ago Ryan Arnold answered some questions. He confirmed that a song called Basszouille exists and is close to the song Little Suzie. This song would date from 1993. No information if there are voices of MJ however.

Ryan Arnold also mentioned that there is a Tabloid Junkie demo called Tabloid Jungle. This demo was made after BAD and would be transformed by Jam and Lewis.
"Tabloid Junkie for example, was originally called Tabloid Jungle and sounded mostly complete, just very dated and a slightly different lyrical focus."
"It was a song he recorded just after the Bad album. I don't know the exact year, but the version we heard initially was completely different. Jam and Lewis collaborated to change the song pretty drastically."

During the seminar in Cologne in 2015 with Brad Sundberg and Brad Buxer, the song Jungle would date from the History sessions. I feel more like it's Tabloid Jungle rather than Dr. Freeze's Jungle City demo. Maybe @Harun can confirm that for us?

All this information is available here:
/
I stand corrected!

Odd that Bruce and Rob Hoffman couldn’t recall it though. Perhaps it DOES exist, just not as a Bruce collaboration.

I stand corrected!

Odd that Bruce and Rob Hoffman couldn’t recall it though. Perhaps it DOES exist, just not as a Bruce collaboration.
I think it's just an internet rumor for a collaboration with Bruce. And then a collaborator cann't necessarily remember everything!

Brad Sundberg just played a part of the chorus of the song, which suggests that a more complete version (with more vocals) exists.

Note that recording engineers, producers, etc (who worked with Michael Jackson) in certain cases do not play the full versions of the singer's unreleased songs (in their seminars, live streams, etc) for fear of these songs being recorded by people and thus later get leaked.

@SmoothMel7, thanks for that confirmation about the existence of the 'Basszouille' song.
Are u sure there is more vocals about Jane is groupie .what about deep in the night ? Stand tall ?

Are u sure there is more vocals about Jane is groupie .what about deep in the night ? Stand tall ?
“Jane Is a Groupie” is exactly what’s leaked. There’s nothing else in existence for it.

“Deep in the Night” is chorus only.

“Stand Tall” doesn’t feature MJ’s voice.

Now please someone ask him about Broken Chair, Bang Your Head, H20, Water and He Who Makes The Sky Gray so we can put the 2000s tracks to rest lmao
I'm not really active anymore but I always like to throw in my 2 cents if it can be helpful. H20 has vocals, it's only a chorus though. Same thing with Hot Fun In The Summertime. Not sure about the others.

Last edited:

There is more of JIAG that hasn't leaked but you're not missing much.

There is more of both jane is a groupie and deep in the night. No clue if stand tall was ever actually recorded by michael.

Back