Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

Did it not yet register with you, that you probably should not ask „fake info frenzy“ regarding songs?
Especially not for reliable info.

Why you keep ignoring the advise from other users & keep on asking & asking those questions which will lead to nothing substantial?
That just might be frenzy as well (lotfi) my friend....

Did it not yet register with you, that you probably should not ask „fake info frenzy“ regarding songs?

Why you keep ignoring the advise from other users & keep on asking & asking those questions which will lead to nothing substantial?
U mean frenzy is lie ?

That just might be frenzy as well (lotfi) my friend....
You may well be right pal.. :ROFLMAO:
I could also see that one day (maybe April 1st 2023) it will be revealed that we were all trolled by those accounts for the longest ongoing April Fools joke ever..

You may well be right pal.. :ROFLMAO:
I could also see that one day (maybe April 1st 2023) it will be revealed that we were all trolled by those accounts for the longest ongoing April Fools joke ever..
Can u shut up ? I'm just asked about unreleased songs

That's mainly why I'm still responding and trying to correct frenzy's posts, after so many years. New fans who come to this forum, like @Lotfi11k, will read their posts and believe them to be correct.

Last edited:
Check my previous posts (in general) about many of the unreleased songs that you are asking information for.

'Shut Up And Dance' was meant for the 'Invincible' album, and it was allegedly planned as the lead single from the early, original version of that album.

Michael Durham Prince claims that he has that funky song in his laptop.

'Shut Up And Dance' is said to have Michael Jackson's vocals on it (at least, the chorus of it).

Also, author Joseph Vogel implies, in his 'Man In The Music' book, that most of the Bryan Loren tracks have vocals on them.

This seems to suggest that not only 'Verdict' has vocals, but also tracks like, 'Do Not Believe It', 'Seven Digits', etc, which were recorded at the Westlake Recording Studios (California) in the early 'Dangerous' album recording sessions.
“Shut Up and Dance” was never considered as the lead single. That would imply that it was developed enough to be on an early configuration of the album, which it wasn’t. I’d love to see a source.

Michael Prince co-wrote it, so he absolutely has copies (but he also has copies of almost everything he recorded/mixed for MJ).

There are two demos of “Shut Up and Dance”: one sung by co-writer Eric Kirkland and one by an unidentified female vocalist. Joe Vogel, Damien Shields, and Michael Prince have all stated that MJ never recorded it. Vogel insinuated that there may be some VERY preliminary scratch vocals, but not nearly enough to Frankenstein a finished song.

As for the Loren tracks, Vogel never “implies” that they’re mostly finished. They worked on around two dozen, but we’ve heard most of the “finished” ones already. Basically everything else is scratch vocals or instrumentals, as Loren himself confirmed during his Paris seminar in 2018.

If I’m not mistaken, “Verdict” is just an instrumental. “Don’t Believe It” and “Seven Digits” have scratch vocals. “Truth About Youth” has conflicting accounts. “Call It Off” and “All the Truth” are in the same layout as “To Satisfy You” — Loren sings the verses, MJ sings the choruses.

That's mainly why I'm still responding and trying to correct frenzy's posts, after so many years. New fans who come to this forum, like @Lotfi11k, will read their posts and believe them to be correct.
I'm just asking about unreleased songs i really don't know who say truth don't blame me

“Shut Up and Dance” was never considered as the lead single. That would imply that it was developed enough to be on an early configuration of the album, which it wasn’t. I’d love to see a source.

Michael Prince co-wrote it, so he absolutely has copies (but he also has copies of almost everything he recorded/mixed for MJ).

There are two demos of “Shut Up and Dance”: one sung by co-writer Eric Kirkland and one by an unidentified female vocalist. Joe Vogel, Damien Shields, and Michael Prince have all stated that MJ never recorded it. Vogel insinuated that there may be some VERY preliminary scratch vocals, but not nearly enough to Frankenstein a finished song.

As for the Loren tracks, Vogel never “implies” that they’re mostly finished. They worked on around two dozen, but we’ve heard most of the “finished” ones already. Basically everything else is scratch vocals or instrumentals, as Loren himself confirmed during his Paris seminar in 2018.

If I’m not mistaken, “Verdict” is just an instrumental. “Don’t Believe It” and “Seven Digits” have scratch vocals. “Truth About Youth” has conflicting accounts. “Call It Off” and “All the Truth” are in the same layout as “To Satisfy You” — Loren sings the verses, MJ sings the choruses.
I did not understand what u said about truth about youth.do you have information what joe Vogel said about .tomboy .crack kills and other unreleased

I
I'm asking about songs and u said bad things on Me
I don't think anybody is saying bad things about you, they were just implying that you and 'Frenzy' might be the same person 😉

It's OK to ask questions, that's what the forum is here for! And you are more than welcome! Just be aware that some people here like to bombard threads with "facts" and quotes that might not always be accurate ❣️

I

I don't think anybody is saying bad things about you, they were just implying that you and 'Frenzy' might be the same person 😉

It's OK to ask questions, that's what the forum is here for! And you are more than welcome! Just be aware that some people here like to bombard threads with "facts" and quotes that might not always be accurate ❣️
No I'm not frenzy how i ask my self and respond to myself HHhH

Guys i found that snippet it look very real what's your opinion

Keep in mind that certain unreleased songs may exist in a more complete state (in terms of vocals).

For instance, Shana Mangatal (Sandy Gallin's secretary) revealed that 'Seven Digits' has many different versions, which suggests that the song may exist with even more vocals on it.

Keep in mind that certain unreleased songs may exist in a more complete state (in terms of vocals).

For instance, Shana Mangatal (Sandy Gallin's secretary) revealed that 'Seven Digits' has many different versions, which suggests that the song may exist with even more vocals on it.
It also suggests that there are just different productions and alternate mixes. Suggestion isn’t confirmation, especially when “Seven Digits” was passed over for inclusion on Blood on the Dance Floor due to its half-completion.

There is song called make or break what's your opinion .what about angel .do you want me . wiling and waiting ?
Babyface stated (in 1999) that he along with Michael Jackson finished writing and recording several new songs.

'Angel' was one of these new songs, and it was meant for at least two albums (for an ill-fated compilation album slated for release in the late '90s, and later for the 'Invincible' album).
It also suggests that there are just different productions and alternate mixes. Suggestion isn’t confirmation, especially when “Seven Digits” was passed over for inclusion on Blood on the Dance Floor due to its half-completion.
'In The Back' was passed over for inclusion on the 'Blood On The Dance Floor' album, not the 'Seven Digits' song.

This was confirmed by Epic Records which initially included 'In The Back' on that track list of that album (but later that song was replaced by 'Superfly Sister').

according to someone on here, there's also a finished and complete version of 'In The Back'. It was played in a seminar.

kai has a source to this.

according to someone on here, there's also a finished and complete version of 'In The Back'. It was played in a seminar.

kai has a source to this.

It was mentioned once and then hasn't been followed up on when people have asked about it. Dubious at best.

'In The Back' was passed over for inclusion on the 'Blood On The Dance Floor' album, not the 'Seven Digits' song.

This was confirmed by Epic Records which initially included 'In The Back' on that track list of that album (but later that song was replaced by 'Superfly Sister').
Yes and no.

Two Bryan Loren tracks from the Dangerous sessions were revived in early 1997, “Seven Digits” and “Superfly Sister.” The former didn’t have full lyrics or usable vocals, and would require a complete overhaul to be usable; by comparison, the latter was mostly finished. “Seven Digits,” then, was thrown back in the vault, though some supplementary work was performed on it.

If I’m not mistaken, “In the Back” and “Superfly Sister” went head-to-head for a spot on the album, and the latter won out (again) since it required far less work.

Yes and no.

Two Bryan Loren tracks from the Dangerous sessions were revived in early 1997, “Seven Digits” and “Superfly Sister.” The former didn’t have full lyrics or usable vocals, and would require a complete overhaul to be usable; by comparison, the latter was mostly finished. “Seven Digits,” then, was thrown back in the vault, though some supplementary work was performed on it.

If I’m not mistaken, “In the Back” and “Superfly Sister” went head-to-head for a spot on the album, and the latter won out (again) since it required far less work.
Bear in mind that the 'Blood On The Dance Floor' album had to be an up-tempo, dance album.

This means that it could not include slow-paced tracks (such as, 'In Τhe Back').

'Superfly Sister' was an up-tempo, dance track, and this seems to explain its inclusion on the album.

Back